IGNORED

Jessa, Ben and Spurgeon Part Eight

Destiny

5 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

The pickles and hairspray facebook page just put up some new Duggar pictures and there's one where Jessa looks very pregnant. 

Boy she sure does! They don't seem to be trying to hide it (except for the loose shirt).

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one shirt that I absolutely love but I get mistaken for pregnant every time I wear it. Hope this is true for Jessa too, though based on 3 of those pics, I doubt it.

On the topic of baby clothes, I used to frequent the very same Once Upon A Child that the Duggars shop at. It was my favorite because I could find really good stuff (Justice, Aeropostale, Gap, Sonoma) there for CHEAP. And you can trade in old clothes for cash or store credit. Since we left AR I spend an or so every Sat at a Salvation Army store looking for bargains. I buy Aero, Hollister, New York and Co, etc for 50 cents a piece. I got my oldest her Homecoming dress for next month for 50 cents 2 weeks ago.  It IS possible to thrift shop and still look sharp, once the kids outgrow it we just donate it back.

8 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I thought they were going to adopt. :laughing-rofl:

and because I think too much - if she is pregnant - she  got pregnant possibly in April (what happened in April? :D )

and might be due December ? 

so that makes 11 months between kids

she surpasses Michelle in the department and gets her boys - fast and because the "adoption" talk is a storyilne it works for her ? 

she can be 6 - 7 months pregnant waddling down the aisle to Jinger 

6 hours ago, Purrl said:

Boy she sure does! They don't seem to be trying to hide it (except for the loose shirt).

when you say they - you mean she isn't hiding behind Ben - just lets her self be photographed unlike last time 

where it was all about hats and hiding 

10 hours ago, PecanThief said:

Lowkey kinda hope Jessa is pregnant right now because I feel like she and Ben need a damn reality check. I would love to see those two clowns try to take care of two babies so close in age while simultaneously reciting their "children are a blessing and we cant wait for more" mantra. Better yet I hope shes having twins this time around.  :pb_lol:

I J'sister would just move in with them.  Anyway, if they had trouble with the kids you'd never know because they would just "keep sweet" for the cameras.

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Yikes, I hope JS is not PG-

Whoops. I thought you said JB. Gotta get new glasses. :glasses-rose:

14 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Whoops. I thought you said JB. Gotta get new glasses. :glasses-rose:

I hope Jim Bob isn't pregnant too. I imagine it would be like the Big Bang Theory, where Sheldon eats too many noodles and splits into two. 

Imagine two Jim Bobs wandering around the TTH. I would feel very, very sorry for Michelle.

:pb_eek:

12 hours ago, nst said:

and because I think too much - if she is pregnant - she  got pregnant possibly in April (what happened in April? :D )

Wait I don't get it, what happened in April

3 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

they had sex - the show was over, they got pregnant 

the normal things happen when you get pregnant 

maybe they did it on tax day 

3 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

I think NST is speculating that Jessa got pregnant in April, but if that were the case she'd probably be due in January, not December and that would be 14 months after Spud's birth not 11.  That would be similar spacing to Michelle's.  All just speculation though.

On 19.8.2016 at 3:37 AM, RoseWilder said:

The pickles and hairspray facebook page just put up some new Duggar pictures and there's one where Jessa looks very pregnant. 

When I said that a few weeks ago I got slamed for talking about it because it's not nice to impley that someone looks pregnant, I guess?!?!

Anyway: I think you're right!

How will precious Jilly Muffin handle Jessa being pregnant with #2 first?

She does look it though. With as much as she and Ben love to work out, I wouldn't expect her to look bigger at this time. She's probably pregnant, and they'll announce it in the season premiere of Boring On. 

My prediction is the announcement will come on Monday and then go on to be discussed but not revealed in the premiere.

Boring On. I like that. As for Jessa being pregnant, I'm hopeless at telling. I need the t shirt with the arrow and BABY on it to be sure.

9 hours ago, eveandadam said:

When I said that a few weeks ago I got slamed for talking about it because it's not nice to impley that someone looks pregnant, I guess?!?!

You are correct. It's not polite to imply someone looks pregnant. My mom raised me to never ask or speculate about the status of other people's uteri - partly because it can be rude, but also because you never know who may or may not be struggling with infertility or just dealt with a pregnancy loss. I had people encouraging me to have kids who had no clue I had just suffered a miscarriage. That was devastating enough for me and I can't imagine how painful it might be for a woman who is struggling to be asked when they're due or if they're pregnant because they're rocking a belly.

I get these parents make a living off having super sized families and their married kids make it public knowledge that they intend to fuck like rabbits because Jesus (at least the Duggar kids do; jury is out for many of the Bates kids.) But still. If they're pregnant they'll announce when they're good and ready. 

1 minute ago, VelociRapture said:

You are correct. It's not polite to imply someone looks pregnant. My mom raised me to never ask or speculate about the status of other people's uteri - partly because it can be rude, but also because you never know who may or may not be struggling with infertility or just dealt with a pregnancy loss. 

I taught my husband, after a mistaken comment, you never ask if someone is pregnant, or worse, ask when she is due, unless you see a baby coming out of her vagina!  

6 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

You are correct. It's not polite to imply someone looks pregnant. My mom raised me to never ask or speculate about the status of other people's uteri - partly because it can be rude, but also because you never know who may or may not be struggling with infertility or just dealt with a pregnancy loss. I had people encouraging me to have kids who had no clue I had just suffered a miscarriage. That was devastating enough for me and I can't imagine how painful it might be for a woman who is struggling to be asked when they're due or if they're pregnant because they're rocking a belly.

I get these parents make a living off having super sized families and their married kids make it public knowledge that they intend to fuck like rabbits because Jesus (at least the Duggar kids do; jury is out for many of the Bates kids.) But still. If they're pregnant they'll announce when they're good and ready. 

As vulgar as Michelle and JB are to me, as actually tasteless as I find their last two or three pregnancy attempts, which are only my business insofaras they've shown them to me, well, they've turned their kids into people who trade on their public view, but I feel there is nevertheless a line which isn't always easy for everyone to see. Naturally, people are going to discuss how many babies they'll have, or how often, etc. If it's been awhile since the last one, speculation will occur. This continual close examination of their clothing and face changes is outside that topic, to me.

I thought of that recently when people were speaking of Michelle's belly. She is a year younger than me, and I have the same thing. It's wildly upsetting to me because I've always been kind of vain about my figure, which is not bending to my will or desire to remain naturally slim. I am the master of drape-front tops and empire "waists" these days. She doesn't allow herself these clothing options, so she's going to look "pregnant" to the end of her days, perhaps.

18 hours ago, eveandadam said:

@VelociRapture someone I love very much had fertility problems and got all manner of nosy, impolite questions from well-meaning acquaintances, so I get where you're coming from. 

I wouldn't speculate on a non-celebrity's fertility status, let alone ask when they were due. I've had it happen to me and it's not fun. But I'm not on tv having babies for Jesus and a paycheck like the Duggars are. At this time I feel it's fair game for these people. Price of fame, etc. In all honesty, I do go back and forth on things like this, because even celebs have a right to privacy and maybe not to be judged 24/7. Maybe. 

I hesitate to hit 'submit' on this because I'm not sure it advances the conversation, but I think she's pregnant, too, and I'm sorry @eveandadam that you got hand-slapped last time you brought it up. I wanted to agree with you then, and comment too, but there was too much pushback for me to feel comfortable doing so.

14 minutes ago, halcionne said:

@VelociRapture someone I love very much had fertility problems and got all manner of nosy, impolite questions from well-meaning acquaintances, so I get where you're coming from. 

I wouldn't speculate on a non-celebrity's fertility status, let alone ask when they were due. I've had it happen to me and it's not fun. But I'm not on tv having babies for Jesus and a paycheck like the Duggars are. At this time I feel it's fair game for these people. Price of fame, etc. In all honesty, I do go back and forth on things like this, because even celebs have a right to privacy and maybe not to be judged 24/7. Maybe. 

I hesitate to hit 'submit' on this because I'm not sure it advances the conversation, but I think she's pregnant, too, and I'm sorry @eveandadam that you got hand-slapped last time you brought it up. I wanted to agree with you then, and comment too, but there was too much pushback for me to feel comfortable doing so.

I understand that and I'm not looking to tell people that they absolutely must not discuss potential pregnancies ever (I don't think anyone else has said this either). I agree that they open themselves to some speculation due to the nature of their beliefs and the show. Same with the Bates family.

There is, however, a massive difference to me between (for example) wondering about a possible pregnancy because it's been "X" number of months since the last one and wondering about a pregnancy because of what someone's body or face looks like. The latter can very easily veer into body shaming territory, even when posters don't intend to do so. People need to proceed with a great deal of caution when dealing with this topic.

12 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

She does look it though. With as much as she and Ben love to work out, I wouldn't expect her to look bigger at this time. She's probably pregnant, and they'll announce it in the season premiere of Boring On. 

now why do you think TLC posted an extended clip of Jill and Derick discussing SCA - because Jill realized she was barely on in the first season 

and I TOOK one for the team and I was a little horrified about what I read in the usmagazine cover story 

I have to find the part that horrifies me 

don't you realize this adoption thing is a storyline and nothing else - it's like going to the dentist for these two - 

58 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I understand that and I'm not looking to tell people that they absolutely must not discuss potential pregnancies ever (I don't think anyone else has said this either). I agree that they open themselves to some speculation due to the nature of their beliefs and the show. Same with the Bates family.

There is, however, a massive difference to me between (for example) wondering about a possible pregnancy because it's been "X" number of months since the last one and wondering about a pregnancy because of what someone's body or face looks like. The latter can very easily veer into body shaming territory, even when posters don't intend to do so. People need to proceed with a great deal of caution when dealing with this topic.

I am more the type to speculate the conception date and see what occurred that day. 

that's ok :)

12 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

in the tlc promo - Jill doesn't leave the house because she calls her son a "gringo" and he could be kidnapped 

Jim Bob and Michelle, IIRC, were not seen a lot on Counting On. Now it's obvious TLC doesn't care about the backlash they get because JB and Michelle will make multiple appearances in regards to Jinger's courtship. This is 19 Kids and Counting all over again. Grr.

24 minutes ago, season of life said:

Jim Bob and Michelle, IIRC, were not seen a lot on Counting On. Now it's obvious TLC doesn't care about the backlash they get because JB and Michelle will make multiple appearances in regards to Jinger's courtship. This is 19 Kids and Counting all over again. Grr.

and they even using Jill more - :D 

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived