IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Five

SpoonfulOSugar

11 minutes ago, Bethella said:

The Kendalls:

Parents are Tom and ?, 7 kids

Tom married to Melissa, 4 kids (son, daughter, Taylor, Christian)

Cherie married to Mark Jeffords, 2 kids (Oliver, Jack)

Lise Marie married to William Cleveland "Cleve" Morton, 3 kids (William Cleveland Jr. "Liam", Kendall Wesley, Carolina Elise)

John-Everett married to Ali Kaser, 3 kids (Rensley, Griffin Tate, Zanna Paige)

Prentiss Elizabeth married to James Chandler Allen, 2 kids (Hampton Jireh, Brighton Grey)

Christiana

Hunter

Those baby names are something else.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, season of life said:

yes, the names are very inusual:

Tom and Melissa 5: Paton (boy), Avery (girl), Taylor (Boy), Christian (Boy), Annesley Celeste (Girl)

Cherie and Mark 3: Oliver, John (2 boys, obviously), Rowan (girl)

Lisë Marie and Cleve 3: Liam, Kendall, Carolina

John-Everett and Ali 4: Rensley (girl), Griffin (boy), Baylor (girl), Zanna (girl)

Prentiss and Chandler 2 and soon 3: Hampton Jireh (boy), Brighton Grey (girl)

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

The Kendalls:

Parents are Tom and ?, 7 kids

Tom married to Melissa, 4 kids (son, daughter, Taylor, Christian)

Cherie married to Mark Jeffords, 2 kids (Oliver, Jack)

Lise Marie married to William Cleveland "Cleve" Morton, 3 kids (William Cleveland Jr. "Liam", Kendall Wesley, Carolina Elise)

John-Everett married to Ali Kaser, 3 kids (Rensley, Griffin Tate, Zanna Paige)

Prentiss Elizabeth married to James Chandler Allen, 2 kids (Hampton Jireh, Brighton Grey)

Christiana

Hunter

Just a few corrections/added information:

The parents are Thomas William and Jan.

Thomas William married Melissa Jo Washer, they have Paton, Avery Christiana, Taylor, Christian Scott and Annesley Celeste.

Cherie and Mark Jeffords have Oliver Christian, John Makana and Rowan Kate.

John-Everett and Ali have Rensley Kae, Griffin Tate, Baylor Hope and Zanna Paige.

Prentiss and Chandler Allen have Hampton Jireh, Brighton Grey and Sedalia Jubilee.

Hunter's full name is Andrew Hunter.

Man some of those names are just tortured. Also Thomas and Jan just named their kids random ass shit that doesn't make sense together. I'm not saying sibling names should have a theme or go together in some specific way so I don't know why but those original kids names just seem so odd and random to me. 

Mare jireh and Makana biblical in some way? Those just seem like especially odd choices. Also Rensley reminds me of game of thrones. Which would be cool but I'm not sure what their thought process was on that name. I try not to judge what people name their kids too much but eh   

Woo, let's talk about some Kendalls! This family endlessly fascinates me.

17 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Zanna Paige Kendall is John-Everett and Ali's daughter. Her Birthday is on 23rd of july.. According Ali'sFB

And Prentiss is pregnant, confirmed by John-Everett on Hunter' FB. She's waiting for november.... Her last is almost three. She was on reprieve.......

What do you mean by this? Is that her due date?

3 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

yes, the names are very inusual:

Tom and Melissa 5: Paton (boy), Avery (girl), Taylor (Boy), Christian (Boy), Annesley Celeste (Girl)

Cherie and Mark 3: Oliver, John (2 boys, obviously), Rowan (girl)

Lisë Marie and Cleve 3: Liam, Kendall, Carolina

John-Everett and Ali 4: Rensley (girl), Griffin (boy), Baylor (girl), Zanna (girl)

Prentiss and Chandler 2 and soon 3: Hampton Jireh (boy), Brighton Grey (girl)

Does anyone know if it's pronounced "Patton," or "Peyton?"

3 hours ago, youthfulclearly said:

Thomas William married Melissa Jo Washer, they have Paton, Avery Christiana, Taylor, Christian Scott and Annesley Celeste.

John-Everett and Ali have Rensley Kae, Griffin Tate, Baylor Hope and Zanna Paige.

Prentiss and Chandler Allen have Hampton Jireh, Brighton Grey and Sedalia Jubilee.

Where are you guys finding this info on Prentiss? @Hortense Peyrac I didn't see anything on Hunter's fb.

1 hour ago, MsSaylor said:

Man some of those names are just tortured. Also Thomas and Jan just named their kids random ass shit that doesn't make sense together. I'm not saying sibling names should have a theme or go together in some specific way so I don't know why but those original kids names just seem so odd and random to me. 

Mare jireh and Makana biblical in some way? Those just seem like especially odd choices. Also Rensley reminds me of game of thrones. Which would be cool but I'm not sure what their thought process was on that name. I try not to judge what people name their kids too much but eh   

Makana is Hawaiian--the Jeffordses are stationed in Hawaii.

BRB looking for Hampton Jireh's birth announcement; they explained the name there, iirc

Edit: 

The above thread also mentions that cousins Hampton Allen and Liam Morton (aka Cleve Jr) were born one week apart. Their mothers are sisters. These two womens' next babies were Brighton Allen and Kendall Morton, born two weeks apart. Maybe Lise Marie will be making her own announcement soon? Although she did have another baby in February. Prentiss is now playing catch up! ;) 

Christiana Kendall does have a blog: http://ckkendall.blogspot.com/

I found the information about Prentiss's latest child back when she was born in July of last year. Tried to find it again, but I'm not having any luck. It may have been on an Instagram account that has since gone private.

4 hours ago, halcionne said:

What do you mean by this? Is that her due date?

Yes, accordind to Hunter and john-Everett.. Sorry, I'm french and I speak English very badly.... "She's expecting in november."

4 hours ago, halcionne said:

Where are you guys finding this info on Prentiss? @Hortense Peyrac I didn't see anything on Hunter's fb.

Hunter Kendall's FB, on august the 25th..

Thanks, @youthfulclearly and @Hortense Peyrac. I like to see these things with my own eyeballs, but it's not always possible. I'm just too curious for my own good! 

Hortense, your English is fine--I had no idea you weren't a native speaker. I thought maybe I was detecting some sarcasm or something, which, if that were the case, I would want to know more. ;) I don't speak French, but I do speak another Romance language where waiting/expecting/hoping all use the same verb. Maybe it's the same in French? Now I understand what you were going for: "She's expecting in November." Hooray for multilingualism!

22 hours ago, season of life said:

yep, a few of those names are really terrible! Though I have to admit that I really like the names of Cleve and Lise's babies. Especially Carolina Elise and Liam.

I'm becoming a sucker for hyphenated John names. John-Everett, John-David... but I have heard that hyphens are a pain to deal with on documents.

21 hours ago, youthfulclearly said:

I wonder if it gets confusing when they are all together. Two Thomas Williams, two William Clevelands, a Taylor, a Baylor, an Annesley, a Rensley, a John-Everett and a John Makana, an Oliver Christian, a Christian Scott, an Avery Christiana, and a Christiana.

2 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

But "Spurgeon" , "Steadfast" and other "Ransom" knock out the whole Kendall family, don't they?? :crashh:

And then there's the one to rule them all: Heistheway.

Don't forget Triumph Perseverance Braderick.

My favourite is still Vision O'YWH though. That unholy Irish/Hebrew mashup gets me every time.

I'm kind of flabbergasted that baby Vision's parents named their kid the actual literal tetragrammaton. I feel like the bit in the ten commandments about never using the name of God in vain should have a postscript along the lines of "Or At Least Don't Make The Name Of THE LORD Irish And Give It To Your Kid, You Weirdos."

Sarah, Zsus Irish leghumper, had her son, James Justice, on September 24th.

Still hoping for her oldest daughter to escape at some point.

6 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

The Linzey family just had their 15th child: Abigail Rebekah.

Wow, I didn't even know they were expecting! Of course, I'd actually missed that they made quite a few posts over the last bit of September. Again, wow. I wonder how old Tanya is?

Those bridesmaid dresses for Elisabeth's wedding are...something. They seem like they'd be rather nice if it weren't for the fact that the sashes appear to be linked together. Is this a bridal party or a chain gang?

How did I miss the Linzey family until now?  The bridesmaid's sashes are really something else.  And the bride is young enough to get her driver;'s license while already engaged.  And mom just had #15.  Wow. 

She still has her braces on in her engagement photos!

Kennedy (Decker) Morton's brother and his wife, Dakota and April (Dawkins) Decker are expecting their first in March.  They got married the day after Andrew and Kennedy.

2 hours ago, AliC said:

Wow, I didn't even know they were expecting! Of course, I'd actually missed that they made quite a few posts over the last bit of September. Again, wow. I wonder how old Tanya is?

Those bridesmaid dresses for Elisabeth's wedding are...something. They seem like they'd be rather nice if it weren't for the fact that the sashes appear to be linked together. Is this a bridal party or a chain gang?

I didn't know either until I read the comments in the post from 26th September. I don't think they announced the pregnancy at all until then - I follow their blog pretty closely and would have seen the announcement if there'd been one.

2 hours ago, JMO said:

How did I miss the Linzey family until now?  The bridesmaid's sashes are really something else.  And the bride is young enough to get her driver;'s license while already engaged.  And mom just had #15.  Wow. 

She still has her braces on in her engagement photos!

Someone should start a thread on the Linzeys. As far as I know they were completely missed by FJ until recently, when Elisabeth's engagement was posted about on the unmarried fundies thread. I've been following them for quite a while, but have to confess I hadn't posted about them on FJ in case they made their blog private! It's pretty snarkable. Not sure why they slipped under the FJ radar as they're friends with the Burnetts, Neelys, Wilkeses and Staddons, and possibly other fundie families I've forgotten.

12 hours ago, Iamhispurity said:

Sarah, Zsus Irish leghumper, had her son, James Justice, on September 24th.

Still hoping for her oldest daughter to escape at some point.

I wonder if they're distancing themselves from PP and Zsu. Weren't there pics of the oldest daughter recently wearing a headcovering while out on a trip with local church? Apparently that would not go down well with Zsu.

*sorry scratch the above. No headcoverings in most recent pics. Still PP appropriate*

Also the baby was 11lbs 7oz?!! I'm hurting just thinking about it.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived