IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Five

SpoonfulOSugar

6 hours ago, ophelia said:

You made me laugh so hard! Thank you!

Happy to oblige! Is it weird that I see all that hair, and immediately think "clogged shower drains!!!"? :pb_razz:

But really - how many Botkin/Bowman/Verret/Vernier/Courter/etc. grandbabies are there now?? And the 2nd generation shows no sign of slowing their reproductive action down. They've got quite the little Reconstructionist/Dominionist enclave going there in the back woods of Tennessee...Geoff must be thrilled, seeing his 200-Year Plan coming to life. Except for his daughters, of course.

Natasha Vernier and Josiah Courter marry this coming Saturday 8/13. We need an FJ mole to infiltrate and report!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Alyssa is pregnant for sure. Not a 100% sure of Martha but knowing about the Morton's legendary fecundity I'd say she's pregnant too. 

@SpoonfulOSugar there have been a few updates.  Looks like Monica Brown had her fifth in April while Blair Tsantles had her fifth sometime this year, by end of July.  Katie (Morton) Smith had her 8th around 7/30.   Erin Paine gave birth to Brooklyn Elise on 8/6.  Also Christa (McDonald) Blanchard had number 3 on 8/6.

• 2 weeks later...

@SpoonfulOSugar

Mary Jane Mueller and Joseph "Joe" Mueller just had their 4th child : Janna Faith Mueller was born on the 5th of August 2016. It's amazing how fertile Mary Jane is, I can't imagine how she isn't overwhelmed right now with 4 children under 4.

Speaking of the Mueller family I am surprised that Becca Barta hasn't had a 6th by now, her youngest, Weston, is already 2.

4 hours ago, Seren Ann said:

@SpoonfulOSugar

Mary Jane Mueller and Joseph "Joe" Mueller just had their 4th child : Janna Faith Mueller was born on the 5th of August 2016. It's amazing how fertile Mary Jane is, I can't imagine how she isn't overwhelmed right now with 4 children under 4.

Speaking of the Mueller family I am surprised that Becca Barta hasn't had a 6th by now, her youngest, Weston, is already 2.

she already has 4 children??? I didn't realize she had number 3. If they keep having them at this rate they'll end up with 15+. It's insane.

4 hours ago, Seren Ann said:

@SpoonfulOSugar

Well that came as a surprise, considering there was no mention of her pregnancy whatsoever in the family update o: wow. I guess she really is going for one a year. Hopefully like NR Anna Maxwell, that's just what she likes. 

That’s a beautiful dress Janna has on in the sixth picture. I know from Caleb Knox's first newborn picture that someone in the family is talented with yarn, so I wonder if it was handmade too? 

2 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I believe Janna Faith is their third child, after Karis and Joey.

They also have Caleb, born In June 2015. 

My guess is that Becca is due about October or November and this is the real reason Kimberly has to postpone her wedding all the time..... her bridesmaids keep getting pregnant!  The younger girls will have to elope or plan a smaller wedding because soon a new niece or nephew will be arriving every month!

1 hour ago, JmW said:

The younger girls will have to elope or plan a smaller wedding because soon a new niece or nephew will be arriving every month!

You ain't kidding.  That makes 3 Mueller grandchildren in 3 months.

On August 8, 2016 at 11:25 PM, browngrl said:

Oh, Alyssa is pregnant for sure. Not a 100% sure of Martha but knowing about the Morton's legendary fecundity I'd say she's pregnant too. 

She just posted on Instagram that she is 21 weeks ..

3 minutes ago, cami said:

She just posted on Instagram that she is 21 weeks ..

I just saw that.

She got preggo on the wedding night. Due date January 1st. Wedding was what, March 27th or there-abouts?

They are definitely a fertile group. And this reinforces my long held belief that they choose wedding dates based on the brides cycle.

Wow, another Morton who got pregnant right away.  My due date was Jan. 11th with date of conception being 4/19.  Being due 10 days before me it looks like she conceived around April 9th, so not wedding night but first possible opportunity after getting married.  They sure don't waste any time.

14 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Wow, another Morton who got pregnant right away.  My due date was Jan. 11th with date of conception being 4/19.  Being due 10 days before me it looks like she conceived around April 9th, so not wedding night but first possible opportunity after getting married.  They sure don't waste any time.

When I was due January 22, I got pregnant at the end of April. So that sounds about right.  

Oh wow. I was creeping on her pinterest a while back and she had a board with baby stuff labeled with that date... and I thought "nahhh, no way that's a due date, it's too soon." I underestimate the Morton reproductive rate.

This is insane. How many of them has this happened to now? I sort of want to go back and count how many had babies exactly 9 months later.  Have *any* of them made it to the one year anniversary without a baby?

35 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

This is insane. How many of them has this happened to now? I sort of want to go back and count how many had babies exactly 9 months later.  Have *any* of them made it to the one year anniversary without a baby?

I honestly don't think so. 

In the Orthodox and Hassdic Jewish communities it's very common to plan a wedding around a brides monthly cycle. It's been going on for centuries.  

I think Darth was pregnant at a year but no baby until after her anniversary.

Katie, Kressant, Martha and Kennedy all definitely were pregnant within a month of marriage. I think Rachel as well.  I don't know enough about Lise/ Kendal. 

I edited my other post with all the marriage & baby dates-so easy to find on their blog, I don't actually know that stuff. But my tablet went wonKY and the save button wouldn't save...anyway, Dorothy is the only one to pass her first anniversary without a baby-although he was born the following month. Everyone else, baby 9 months later. 

For the Morton clan, it's crystal clear that the purpose of marriage is not love or to share your life with someone, it's to make all the babies.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived