IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Five

SpoonfulOSugar

The same can be said for most of the fundie families we snarn on.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

@SpoonfulOSugar Jessa (Duggar) Seewald is expecting #2 in February.  Who here is surprised?

Not surprised at all. Just saw it on people.com was just about to post it here. 

Color me shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Not.

Jinger's wedding will keep the next season going. Jessa's pregnancy the season after that.

Gotta' hand it to them. They sure know how to make natural life milestones (for other people) work in their favor. Or, their bank account's favor.

I just wonder what happens when one of them is infertile. I mean, we're talking about a lot of people here. Sooner or later, there's going to be a couple that has either male doctor or female factor infertility, right? Do they go straight to adopting babies for Jesus? What a blow it would be to their self worth, finding out in one of those families that you will not have a biological child.

I am probably on the wrong thread for this. Are there any of these couples with no kids?

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

@SpoonfulOSugar Jessa (Duggar) Seewald is expecting #2 in February.  Who here is surprised?

I'm sure "she" will be very surprised, "she" will be very excited, "she" will be very ....etc.....

I'm going to be less surprised, mostly after seeing her with large sweatshirt.....

52 minutes ago, bea said:

I just wonder what happens when one of them is infertile. I mean, we're talking about a lot of people here. Sooner or later, there's going to be a couple that has either male doctor or female factor infertility, right? Do they go straight to adopting babies for Jesus? What a blow it would be to their self worth, finding out in one of those families that you will not have a biological child.

I am probably on the wrong thread for this. Are there any of these couples with no kids?

Andrew and Kori Wissman have been married several years with no children. The subject has never been discussed on the their Blog so by choice or  infertility on either part is anyone's guess.   I somehow doubt being raised Wissman He would actually choose to be Child free though. 

4 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I personally can't wait to see what hilariously awful name they might give this baby. A name like Spurgeon should be considered child abuse, but it's hard to top. 

45 minutes ago, AliC said:

I personally can't wait to see what hilariously awful name they might give this baby. A name like Spurgeon should be considered child abuse, but it's hard to top. 

This was my first thought as well. "oh shit. These doofusses are being allowed to name someone again..."

16 minutes ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

This was my first thought as well. "oh shit. These doofusses are being allowed to name someone again..."

Just Google 'Reformed Baptist ______' - fill in the blank; preacher/leader/whateverfloatsyourboat.

You'll end up with the pool Benny boy will be choosing from.

Personally, I like Zwingli, Melanchthon and Latimer.

Dunno what they'll do if it's a girl. Then again, girls don't get to preach anyway. Maybe they can go for virtue names like Chastity and Sobriety and Holierthanthou.

Fundy's don't mind copying other's names, so I think a girl could be Heisreallytheonlyway, or along similar names; Freegift IfChristhadnotdiedfortheethouhadstbeendamned, Sorry-for-sin or More-fruit.

Spoiler

I wish I could claim credit for these, but other than my edit of the first one, they all came from the internet.

http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/listofweek/puritan.html

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 5:42 PM, AliC said:

Elisha Wahlquist Ehlinger is expecting her first baby, per her and Travis' blog. Might be a boy judging from her very blue shirt. 

Due date is march the 9th 2017

On 8/8/2016 at 3:25 PM, browngrl said:

Oh, Alyssa is pregnant for sure. Not a 100% sure of Martha but knowing about the Morton's legendary fecundity I'd say she's pregnant too. 

Yup. Confirmed on Instagram. Due on New Year's Day.

7 hours ago, maple802 said:

Yup. Confirmed on Instagram. Due on New Year's Day.

Well that's convenient for them. They can have their New Year's Ball AND have all the guests, not just the fathers (Dear Daddy Morton and anti-abortion Uncle Frank) attend the labor and birth. Alyssa should consider laboring in the ballroom because a bedroom won't fit all the attendees. Such a blessing that due date of theirs, surely the LORD himself must have orchestrated that.

@SpoonfulOSugar

Jennifer Waller (maiden name Wilkes) and Derrick Waller are expecting their first, per David Waller's instagram. She looks quite far along, and David says the baby will arrive soon.

On the subject of the Waller family, anyone know whether Rachelle Afarian (maiden name Waller) has had her 3rd yet ? She looked really pregnant quite a few months ago, I'm surprised we haven't had an announcement from someone in the family.

4 hours ago, SallyDraper said:

I made a comment about her looking pregnant at Daniel and Kathryn's wedding last month but nobody responded to it. 

Well I guess no-one had anything to say.  :my_confused:

I liked your comment, which meant thanks for the info.

Yeah I tend to like comments too when I think they have interesting info, but I don't always visit this site regularly so I probably missed it. I'd have been interested if I'd seen it though ;)

does anyone have any updates on courtney from sweet tea and buttermilk? we knew she was pregnant with number 8...did we ever find out the gender or due date? 

8 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

does anyone have any updates on courtney from sweet tea and buttermilk? we knew she was pregnant with number 8...did we ever find out the gender or due date? 

I haven't seen anything. But I am pretty sure we knew there would be a new bib wearer for Thanksgiving when she first announced. I wanna say due in October but I can't say if it's because she said it or because she is always due in October. The early one was August and I think one late September but I think the rest were all October. She conceives each year around the same time, about 3-4 months after the latest birth, making them all fall births.

The crazy makes my mind spin.

Looking in our archives, Courteney announced her latest pregnancy in mid March.  That means November at the latest for the due date. 

On 8/23/2016 at 10:23 PM, uber frau said:

Personally, I like Zwingli, Melanchthon and Latimer.

Dunno what they'll do if it's a girl. Then again, girls don't get to preach anyway. Maybe they can go for virtue names like Chastity and Sobriety and Holierthanthou.

DoYouKnowWhereYouAreGoingWhenYouDie ?

These are Courtney's kids' birth months:

Clint- March

Clay- July

Cade- September

Callie- July (but premature by several months)

Cash- October

Colt and Case- October 

Clint is the first and only Spring outlier. She probably would have had the rest of these kids in one-year increments after his birth, but she had an early miscarriage at some point in the Summer after Clint was born which effectively pushed her breeding schedule back by 5 months. The others have stuck to mid/late Summer, though that is bound to change given her age and the gradual shift to later births.  She usually announces pregnancies VERY early on, so my guess is that #8 will probably arrive no more than a couple of weeks before the Annual Bibbing Ceremony as her first November baby.

And I'm going to go ahead and put in an early prediction for an April pregnancy announcement for 2018. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived