• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

These are Courtney's kids' birth months:

Clint- March

Clay- July

Cade- September

Callie- July (but premature by several months)

Cash- October

Colt and Case- October 

Clint is the first and only Spring outlier. She probably would have had the rest of these kids in one-year increments after his birth, but she had an early miscarriage at some point in the Summer after Clint was born which effectively pushed her breeding schedule back by 5 months. The others have stuck to mid/late Summer, though that is bound to change given her age and the gradual shift to later births.  She usually announces pregnancies VERY early on, so my guess is that #8 will probably arrive no more than a couple of weeks before the Annual Bibbing Ceremony as her first November baby.

And I'm going to go ahead and put in an early prediction for an April pregnancy announcement for 2018. 

You're waiting for April?

I'm going with March. Just like the last three. Callie was early, but due in October. So, going with the pattern of the last five pregnancies, kid pops out in October (or early, but no later) and they're back at it with a couple weeks of the bibbing ceremony, with a test 6 to 8 weeks later and an announcement a couple of weeks after that. Five months, tops, from birth to balloon.

6 hours ago, fundiefan said:

You're waiting for April?

I'm going with March. Just like the last three. Callie was early, but due in October. So, going with the pattern of the last five pregnancies, kid pops out in October (or early, but no later) and they're back at it with a couple weeks of the bibbing ceremony, with a test 6 to 8 weeks later and an announcement a couple of weeks after that. Five months, tops, from birth to balloon.

I agree with the time frame of 5 months, but since the eighth little "C" will probably be coming in November, I figure we'll get an April announcement rather than March. 

Courtney's birth spread is crazy. Her kids were MORE widely spaced in the first three years of her marriage than they have been since. She will physically slow down at some point, whether she likes it or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if she has a Thanksgiving newborn for at least two more years. 

7 hours ago, JillyO said:

Courtney doesn't currently have any of her accounts public, does she? I sure hope she makes her Instagram public again soon. ;)

Yeah, she really locked them down. That's why I asked - was hoping someone managed to survive the purge and might have info on whether the baby was born.  I'm just excited to see what outrageous monosyllabic C name she comes up with for the next boy. 

So it seems like Rachelle Afarian (née Waller) actually did have her baby a few months ago. On David's instagram, there is a photo of Paul and Davia with their grandarents Brian and Sue Waller and their cousins Serena and Nehemiah. Sue is holding this baby girl who looks a lot like Serena and Nehemiah. No other baby girls born in the Waller family recently so I think it's pretty certain she's Rachelle's daughter.

I wish they had announced her name, I actually quite like Serena's name and wonder what they came up with for her baby sister.

2 hours ago, Seren Ann said:

So it seems like Rachelle Afarian (née Waller) actually did have her baby a few months ago. On David's instagram, there is a photo of Paul and Davia with their grandarents Brian and Sue Waller and their cousins Serena and Nehemiah. Sue is holding this baby girl who looks a lot like Serena and Nehemiah. No other baby girls born in the Waller family recently so I think it's pretty certain she's Rachelle's daughter.

I wish they had announced her name, I actually quite like Serena's name and wonder what they came up with for her baby sister.

Her name is Hannah per David's Instagram.  He hasn't replied about a birth date though.

We can probably add Olivia to this list now! Also I'm wondering if Lydia Coghlan Henrichs will wait any length of time before getting pregnant?

16 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Per the Girottis' Mountain Musings site - Sarah Girotti's baby boy was born in April at 24 weeks, and spent 132 days in the NICU. Scary!

http://girottifamily.typepad.com

We want to thank all the many family and friends, as well as the numerous Christians that we've never met or heard of, who have been faithfully praying for us over the past 4 months. Your prayers, encouraging emails, and practical support have been a great help to us!!

Praise the Lord for what He has done!

How about thanking the doctors and nurses who kept your baby alive, huh? Assholes.

9 hours ago, JillyO said:

How about thanking the doctors and nurses who kept your baby alive, huh? Assholes.

Why would they do that? God and Christian prayers kept that 24 weeker alive. No science, no knowledge, no medicine, no machines. 

Even without the ICU, that 24 weeker would have lived with the prayers. They're all that matter, because, God.

I wonder if that will make them reconsider the quiverfull route.....I hope they had really good health insurance although i know it was probably covered by Medicaid right?

It looks as though either Dinah or Meggan Seppi are pregnant again...there is a cryptic annoucement on their facebook page..  Both have two back to back pregnancies.

On 9/3/2016 at 5:54 PM, teachergirl said:

I wonder if that will make them reconsider the quiverfull route.....I hope they had really good health insurance although i know it was probably covered by Medicaid right?

It looks as though either Dinah or Meggan Seppi are pregnant again...there is a cryptic annoucement on their facebook page..  Both have two back to back pregnancies.

I went looking for this comment and got distracted by another (unless this is the one you're referring to?):

This is a pic Fb offered for a rerun. We actually have four sweet daughters, not to mention three fine sons. One daughter is missing because she has been married for a remarkably L-O-N-G time. That is Fama and after a week with Melody, I'll get some time with Fama and her six little people, because #6 is her first girl and is coming very soon. ~Proud Mama

@SpoonfulOSugar Fama Robinson is expecting #6 "very soon;" it will be her first girl. 

Ah, okay. I see the shoes picture further back. Mom, Dad, and little boy plus baby. That would be Melody. Dinah has a girl and a newborn.

16 hours ago, halcionne said:

I went looking for this comment and got distracted by another (unless this is the one you're referring to?):

@SpoonfulOSugar Fama Robinson is expecting #6 "very soon;" it will be her first girl. 

Ah, okay. I see the shoes picture further back. Mom, Dad, and little boy plus baby. That would be Melody. Dinah has a girl and a newborn.

Fama has Joseph (13 March 2005), Jonathan (2006), Daniel Arthur (24 August 2008), Caleb David (2011), Stephen and baby girl.

Dinah has Tia and Asa.

Melody has Alfred and baby.

Regina has Mercy Jeanne (21 February 2013) and Iona (2014) plus her step-daughter Abigail.

Lance has Jackson.

Regina just had her third very recently, a son named Elisha David I believe.

Megann and Lance had their second as well Nadia Frances sometimes this spring.  There is only 13 months between their children.

It looks like Meredith Hammer is expecting number 4 as we suspected, a commenter on her FB page stated that she couldn't want to meet the "next baby girl". Color me surprised they are having 4, although the more babies the less she will be there to bug Stephen as he pursues his career. I am super cynical about those two I know.

Obviously the goal for Stephen is to have 5 kids, so that he can replicate the Mitt Romney "wife and kids in T-shirts spelling out my last name" trick when he campaigns for president one day.

On 8/31/2016 at 0:44 AM, SolomonFundy said:

These are Courtney's kids' birth months:

Clint- March

Clay- July

Cade- September

Callie- July (but premature by several months)

Cash- October

Colt and Case- October 

Clint is the first and only Spring outlier. She probably would have had the rest of these kids in one-year increments after his birth, but she had an early miscarriage at some point in the Summer after Clint was born which effectively pushed her breeding schedule back by 5 months. The others have stuck to mid/late Summer, though that is bound to change given her age and the gradual shift to later births.  She usually announces pregnancies VERY early on, so my guess is that #8 will probably arrive no more than a couple of weeks before the Annual Bibbing Ceremony as her first November baby.

And I'm going to go ahead and put in an early prediction for an April pregnancy announcement for 2018. 

Colt and Case (wow, those are such awful names) were due in October, but they were born in September. 

If Courtney wants one-syllable C names (at least for the boys), my vote for this baby's name is Could. Could WeJustStopItNow Rogers has a really nice ring to it.

4 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

Colt and Case (wow, those are such awful names) were due in October, but they were born in September. 

Thanks, you're right! And I'm annoyed I missed that, since they were the only two that I didn't check before posting. I thought that I remembered them being just over a month old for Thanksgiving. So much for that!

I didn't expect Meredith Hammer to have another. I honestly thought Stephen would be satisfied with three kids and focus on his career.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived