IGNORED

Jill & Jessa Counting On, Regular Season 1 - Part 2

Coconut Flan

I just want you all to know how much I love you.  I am dreading the next hour.  Who's keeping the advertiser list for me?

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

So who is watching tonight?

I rely on Buzzard to take the hit for the team. I don't want to give these  ppl one extra viewer. plus I don't have to drink then,  which is what I feel is necessary whenever I have suffered through their boring show. All hail Buzzard! Hockey for me.

Watching a "Bonus clip" on the re-run from last week...they are talking about baby S's nicknames - Quincy, Spur, Geo, Surge, some of the younger kids call him Spurgent, Ben likes Mr. Spurgeon, Jessa likes Elliot and wants him to go by that as well but doesn't want him to get confused. Ben also has a friend who calls him The Spurgeonator. Spurge is his main nickname though, Jinger said it was pretty hard to call him Spugeon so they had to come up with something else.

Just now, bella8050 said:

Watching a "Bonus clip" on the re-run from last week...they are talking about baby S's nicknames - Quincy, Spur, Geo, Surge, some of the younger kids call him Spurgent, Ben likes Mr. Spurgeon, Jessa likes Elliot and wants him to go by that as well but doesn't want him to get confused. Ben also has a friend who calls him The Spurgeonator.

The Spurgeonator made me laugh so hard. he has to know how dirty that sounds, right? no?  I'm pretty sure the friend that suggested that was pulling his leg or out right mocking him

I am watching the end of the previous counting on episode right now before the next episode and there was a bonus clip of what Jana and JD said they were thankful for that wasn't shown last time. JD said he was thankful for "God's provisions" and Jana was thankful for her sisters. I was taken back by how KoolAidy JD answer was compared to Jana's hmmm 

Jana just threw major shade at her sisters. The producer asked where she sees herself in 5 years and she replies 

"I am not just going to marry the first one who comes along"

DDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM

hqdefault.jpg

Well, episode 2 of the new season and they bring back Sierra. I'm not surprised. They're showing Sierra at home with her kids ... yeah, no thanks TLC we don't need a Sierra-show. 

It always surprises me how like all of them sling around babies. I'm always holding them for dear life and they're just quickly grabbing them, slinging them to the other side, etc. 

this is so freaking boring

really Anna you aren't going big surprise 

what day did the camera crew get there to watch derick on one of this two days of preaching :D

Just now, Yaoichan12 said:

Have Jill and Derrick not learned how to properly use a baby carrier yet? 

I'm so glad i'm not watching. Misusing baby carriers is like one of my number one pet peeves. 

Just now, BunnyBee said:

That Jana teaser just sucks me in...

WHY DO I LOVE HER WHY?

because she needs to be loved ? 

i don't like her - but that's me 

2 minutes ago, Yaoichan12 said:

Why so many backpacks?  

how many years of training have they had and still don't get it? 

1 minute ago, Yaoichan12 said:

Why so many backpacks?  

They don't need to learn how to properly use one. No matter how badly they misuse it, they will get sooper sekrit protection and all will be well, dontcha know.

12 hours ago, anotherone said:

Well which version has the interpretation that long skirts and flip flops are pleasing to God?

I think that is the SODRT edition.  The long skirts are because when God kicked Adam and Eve out of Paradise, He determined that woman should suffer for her sin of disobedience by not being allowed to wear pants.  True, pants had not been invented in Biblical times, but God knew they would be.  So He had Moses write down:

"Thou shalt not wear trousers if thou art a woman."

The flip flops are because Jesus and the Apostles and their handmaidens all wore sandals. Flip flops are today's sandals.  And Jesus Himself said,

"Blessed are those who wear flip flops, for theirs is the kingdom of TLC."

Commercials: Tlc promo, Boss movie promo, gazelle.com, Palm breeze alcohol spritz, kings dominion, Volkswagen, tlc promos

Jill and Jessa - Blathering on - Date nights and bright lights.

WHY, WHY ARE THEY STILL ON TV????

We are treated to a recap of what we saw last week, complete with a reminder that spurge shits himself.  Jill and Derturd are FAR FAR AWAY in a dangerous place!

We open with cows... and cars parked onthe grass at Jessa's house.  Spurge is 6 weeks old and has a personality.  Jessa comments that he has a full diaper, cuz no episode is complete without a baby shit joke.

He has a cold... Jessa is nervous because "when kids were sick my mom would take care of us" (bullshit).  Now she has to do it herself

TH - Is parenting easier or harder than you thought it would be?

Jessa - when you were siblings you had to change a diaper here or there, but when your're the mom its 24 care!  (Was this a surprise to you?)

YAY! Today she is going to see krazy eyed sierra!  Gonna meet more BAYBEEZ!

Eden Grace is younger than the spurge.  Sierra has 5 kids under the age of 5.  Of course, she reminds us that Mechelle did it , and had 11 kids 10 and under.  SUPERMOM!  Jessa can be in that situation too if they adopt.

She gets into a white minivan with a stick figure that has more people than are currently in her family in the back window... 

At sierra's house a boy talks with food in his mouth. She feeds a baby... Jessa coos about how much energy sierra has.  Jessa is tired thinking about the things that Sierra does, all without coffee!  SAINT!

They met 5 years ago and they hit it off.  Its been awesome seeing her "little family" grow and she does a "good job" with the kids.  They compare baby sizes like men whipping out their penises to see which is bigger.

ZOMG daddy holds eden grace.  Sierra says something in french.  Dad takes the 3 older boys to put up christmas lights.

Jessa thinks its great to "observe" parenting style.

Sierra brings her lunch and holds spurge.  Jessa says she's spoiling her by holding spurge.  Jessa nurses under a blanket... we're shown pics of them pregnant together, bumping bellies.  

Sierra - We did exactly what we said we'd do... Spurge blows a huge one... sierra comments that he smiled.

At the TTH

Jinger tells us that they're packing up to go to central america for 2 weeks

Jana - We're packing stuff into duffel bags to send to CA

A J'slave jumps on shit inside a bag to pack it down.  They slide boxes across the floor.

JInger to Johanna are going to do mission work and see J'derick.  Jana is not going... to help with the "little kids" (aka Anna)

Anna is not going.  She'd love to go back but "usually" I'm pregnant or nursing so its hard.

J'derick is meeting up with them and they'll be in a more "high risk" area ZOMG

Shot f J'derick wandering with Izzy

Josiah - J'derick are sacrificing a lot, SAFETY! No one speaks english!

Jinger - YAY god protecting J'derick's incredible path of DANGER! Its an amazing ministry!

Still packing... they're bringing gifts because a lot of people dont get gifts and shit, its like rare..

Jana - take as much as you can to give away to people there.  

Michelle crams bags into bags.  They get 2 free bags per person, so they may have to pay extra... 

Hi, FJ -- sorry I'm a bit late to the session.

I've prepared a "viewing dinner for all of us, so pull up a plate!
Baked ham
Homemade scalloped potatoes
Fresh green beans
Whole-wheat dinner rolls
Raspberry pie for dessert

I get it, Jana. You have been asked but they are all not the chad paine type creepy probably like Pecan Thief. Don't settle, girl. 

1 minute ago, hollywood said:

I get it, Jana. You have been asked but they are all not the chad paine type creepy probably like Pecan Thief. Don't settle, girl. 

PREACH :pray:

Jennifer doesn't like her glasses and doesn't like wearing them and all I can think of is when Michelle took her to get glasses and how freaking over it Jenny was having to be around her 

• Criscat locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic

Archived