IGNORED

Jill & Jessa Counting On, Regular Season 1 - Part 2

Coconut Flan

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Family, danger, Spurgeon, oil change, messy bedroom. 

Sierra, ceiling fan, pack, pray. 

Date, pacifier, tacos. 

Video chat, glasses. 

Jana.

Wasn't impressed.

Thank you so much Buzzard.

I am a little confused. Bin said the date night was great and that Spurge slept through the whole thing, so they had some time together. Umm, neither one works, so why don't they get time together at home? They have to go out for tacos to be able to talk? Poor story line TLC.

Just now, nst said:

oh good 2nd generation going to get glasses episode 

If I were the person working at the glasses place, I would have told them to get out with their video conferencing. She can't make a friggin' decision about glasses without asking her mothe..... I mean, sister?

and we get a special episode of Jess and Ben going down to central america 

I see it happening in the season finale 

I see it 

Just now, nst said:

and we get a special episode of Jess and Ben going down to central america 

I see it happening in the season finale 

I see it 

Kill me.

Is "sweet" the word of this show? I swear, I heard it eight times in less than 10 minutes.

Where am I on my prediction list?  I think I'm doing pretty well!

That was painfully awful yet I am pleased that it seems that almost all of the "big name" advertisers have run for the hills.  This show cannot survive. With the ridiculous plotlines: Jill lives in CONSTANT DANGER (do they realize that people who live in legit more danger may be in the audience?) Jana, Jinger, and Joy hold down the fort (although Joy apparently drives and she needs glasses but if Jebus can protect Jill then she can totes drives without glasses), Jessa sits on the couch... I mean, who doesnt want to watch this?

5 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Thank you so much Buzzard.

I am a little confused. Bin said the date night was great and that Spurge slept through the whole thing, so they had some time together. Umm, neither one works, so why don't they get time together at home? They have to go out for tacos to be able to talk? Poor story line TLC.

They had to go out for Tacos to pimp the taco place... because all the real advertisers have run from this shit show.  The only hope they have is small local businesses that dont care about us heathens who are against child molestation and "worldly" sins like that. 

6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Where am I on my prediction list?  I think I'm doing pretty well!

That was painfully awful yet I am pleased that it seems that almost all of the "big name" advertisers have run for the hills.  This show cannot survive. With the ridiculous plotlines: Jill lives in CONSTANT DANGER (do they realize that people who live in legit more danger may be in the audience?) Jana, Jinger, and Joy hold down the fort (although Joy apparently drives and she needs glasses but if Jebus can protect Jill then she can totes drives without glasses), Jessa sits on the couch... I mean, who doesnt want to watch this?

Jill lives in constant danger because Derick is beginning to look more and more like a terrorist ready to join ISIS.

Well after watching this episode: Hello TLC Counting On writing/researching staff, we know you read here! 

Please use your resources to help the kids get the fuck out of dodge instead of creating shitty plot lines. 

4 minutes ago, Carol said:

I'm really beginning to appreciate Ben's intellectual abilities.  They went unnoticed for too long.

It seems like he's given some serious thought to...holes. :pb_lol:

and taco's 4 life 

Big surprise 

we need to contact this adoption agency 

Ben is overwhelmed 

this show needs to end - that was a bad episode and that is coming from me 

15 minutes ago, Terrier99 said:

This show is one giant advertisement for "please court my 26-year-old daughter"

Jana is the keeper of the internet password so, that girl needs to hook herself up on christian mingle!

I don't know if this is the exact quote, but the way Bin said, "If we don't get the holes right, we could have...a gaping... hole." Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ben Seewald, the poet laureate of fundiedom.

Jana seems very forced and awkward when being asked about personal life. She definitely does not seem into it, and I wonder what the underlying problem is.

Preview for the next episode... "The bigger the better" in reference to a piece of wood. Classic. :pb_surprised:

6 minutes ago, nst said:

we need to contact this adoption agency 

Mark your calendar.  Spurgeon will be nine months old on August 5th.

2 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

I don't know if this is the exact quote, but the way Bin said, "If we don't get the holes right, we could have...a gaping... hole." Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ben Seewald, the poet laureate of fundiedom.

and #theedgypreacher has now become #poetlaureate 

love your post 

1 minute ago, DuggarWatch said:

Mark your calendar.  Spurgeon will be nine months old on August 5th.

I actually just did 

please tell me Jessa didn't just grate on my nerves - and I am actually going to admit I miss snarking on jill 

bring back Jill - she at least I can drink while she is on 

jessa it feels like scratching my fingernails on a chalkboard

On 19 March 2016 at 1:45 AM, 2manyKidzzz said:

That is exactly what I thought. Amazing.

I have just watched this episode.

Bed a total mess. Ben could have tidied it before he left for work/ to be JB serf.

Jessa just so smug and bossy.

Jana is just so over it all. She must  spend her days counting to 20 over and over.

JB still horrible and loud. Meechelle was not wearing the green shirt!!!!!! Wearing flowers!!!!

Derrick barely spoke. His personality has disappeared. He stared at Jill the way Meechelle stares at JB. 

Jill is truly her fathers daughter, she has cast the same ebil spell!!!!

Run Johannah run.

1 minute ago, nst said:

and #theedgypreacher has now become #poetlaureate 

love your post 

I love that you love it. #poetlaureate  Spread the word!

• Criscat locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic

Archived