IGNORED

Jill, Derick and Israel part 14

Boogalou

5 minutes ago, doubleT said:

The trimmed beard looks much better.  And I don't mind his hair at all.  Kind of like it long like that.  If he swooped it to the other side, it might balance out his different size eyes more so.  

Anyhoo, its a nice picture of them and the first time I haven't thought that something is seriously wrong with Derick health wise. 

Derick's teeth still aren't centered under his nose and they all look like mosquito bait to me.  I wonder if they are taking the Zika virus seriously.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/26/2016 at 10:09 AM, OodOnTheLoo said:

Exactly.  But what do we expect from people terrified transgendered people are lurking in bathrooms to prey on little girls and trips to Walmart require critical mass (a buddy or 8).  It's skeery off the compound.  Lions and democrats and catholics, oh my!

Ironic how Mullet went off about how transgender people are "predators" when in fact, they are not - they are people TOO!

Not to mention that Mullet is exactly the type of person transgender people fear for their discriminatory behaviour. They live in fear everyday and are fighting a mostly ignorant world.

Honestly someone needs to throw a pie in Mullet's face. She is so ignorant!

Jill does look pregnant in that picture. Not only did she cut off her stomach that seems to be poking out, her boobs look bigger, and she is sporting the "morning sickness hair". Or she could just be on her PMSing causing bloat and not giving a damn about her hair. However, I am going to call pregnant. 

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

I think Derick looks a lot healthier in this picture, and they're letting Izzy show a little leg. Maybe they're relaxing the modesty rules a bit. Not for girls, of course.

Showing his legs AND wearing pink! 

Derick looks a lot better there. I'd ditch the beard completely but at least it's trimmed. The longer hair on top is nice. Good for him!

1 hour ago, crazysnark said:

Jill does look pregnant in that picture. Not only did she cut off her stomach that seems to be poking out, her boobs look bigger, and she is sporting the "morning sickness hair". Or she could just be on her PMSing causing bloat and not giving a damn about her hair. However, I am going to call pregnant. 

i was coming over to say I am in the camp - we are getting an announcement soon camp .

Did we figure out where they were?  In a photo from mid-march there was what looked like a Guatemalan flag flying.

8 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Jill and Izzy must be housebound...they are not getting any skin coloring at all.

I can't see Jill leaving without Derick 

3 minutes ago, Eater of Worlds said:

Did we figure out where they were?  In a photo from mid-march there was what looked like a Guatemalan flag flying.

Anna called it as El Salvador.....if she was being truthful. 

4 minutes ago, nst said:

and you believe the martyr 

I thought it was a "slip" and I was surprised they included it. We need to check on the cougar population there that would be a clue of great proportions. .......

Just now, 2manyKidzzz said:

I thought it was a "slip" and I was surprised they included it. We need to check on the cougar population there that would be a clue of great proportions. .......

k - I will a ticket right now :D 

I'm going with she's not pregnant and actively trying to not get pregnant.  I just don't see Derrick thinking it would be a good idea.  Jill might be more of the leave it up to God but I think Derrick is more aware of the hardships that a Zika birth might bring and how it would affect their lives in terms of mission work.  I love to snark but I don't see either one of them as foolish in this regard.  As usual, JMO.

4 hours ago, crazysnark said:

I often crop my stomach out of photos because even 2 years after having a child, I have a belly that makes me appear pregnant. She is likely still breastfeeding so that could make her boobs bigger (though I honestly couldn't tell you what her boobs normally look like because...who cares?) Is it hot/humid/rainy where they are? If so, then it's probably pointless to do your hair.

I will say, as someone with a larger stomach, I try not to wear shirts that look like they'd be maternity shirts.

I do think Derick is looking healthier. But maybe it's just because his beard is better.

I like Izzy's sunsuit.

I think Spurgeon was wearing a similar one (they are/were there visiting Jill and Derick.)

3 hours ago, nst said:

i was coming over to say I am in the camp - we are getting an announcement soon camp .

Not until the season finale in 4 weeks. Duh! 

TLC if you're reading this please buy Jill and Jessa some supportive bras. I'm constantly being defrauded by their sad saggy sports bra look.

12 hours ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I didn't know that about the Mormons. Interesting when related to the Brussels bombings I think...

Tho I've seen more than a few reports of the mormons caught in the brussels bombing who's "injuries didn't touch areas covered by garments"... gotta love magic mormon underwear... 

12 hours ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Yes, there are cougars in El Salvador: http://www.iucnredlist.org/details/18868/0

I have no doubt that they are in El Salvador. Derek posted a picture with Zika supplies outside a "Depensa de Don Juan"--a variation of Wal-Mart that ONLY exists in El Salvador according to this: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walmart_de_M%C3%A9xico_y_Centroam%C3%A9rica 

8 hours ago, PecanThief said:

TLC if you're reading this please buy Jill and Jessa some supportive bras. I'm constantly being defrauded by their sad saggy sports bra look.

I think that at least with Jill, she's going through what I went through when I was 14: "whee I'm a B cup and life is good" *BOOBS* "shit now nothing fits"

I do think that she looks very pretty with her hair up and with those earrings (that hippie look really suits her), and Derick looks so much better now that he's gotten rid of that WIIIIIILLLLLLSOOOOONNNNNN I'M SO SORRY WILSOOOOOONNNNNN beard. Izzy always reminds me of babies from those old-timey baby products ads. Not sure why. But that romper is cute and very Prince George-y.

Devils Advocate:

I have very large breasts. Finding a good, supportive bra can be a trial and error process, especially if you have had some weight fluctuation. I had some perfect bras, but then lost only about 3 kilos, but it was enough to render my 'holy grail' bras useless. 

Honestly, why do people care about these women's breasts? The bras they choose to wear (or not wear) have nothing to do with their awful belief system! :roll:

I'm pretty sure they're in El Salvador.  I think they were in Antigua, Guatemala for language school (such as it was) and have moved on to El Salvador where the Duggars have traveled in the past.  They likely had a nice little place to stay all set up there for them, as I don't think the Duggars ever stayed in anything without plumbing, electricity and internet.

It would also explain the "Central Amurica" references.  I'm not sure the other Duggars actually know the difference between the two countries.  

I'l also add a bit with a conspiracy theory that I don't think they want to reveal exactly where the Dullards are staying,as they don't want anyone taking too close a look at what they're actually doing/not doing.

Tbh I'm not trying to be cruel when I talk about how saggy they look. It's just kinda sad seeing these young women dress so frumpy when they have the means to go out and buy clothes that fit and flatter them.

Also I do feel like the bra thing is totally because of their beliefs. I highly doubt these girls are actually allowed to measure themselves or heaven forbid let someone measure them so they can figure out what size they are. When they started developing I'm sure DQ just tossed a Walmart sports bra at them.

*HELPMEET HAT ON*

Guys, can we please avoid bringing their boobs into this?  Body shaming gets none of us anywhere.   Arete

*HELPMEET HAT OFF*

21 minutes ago, Mothership said:

I'm pretty sure they're in El Salvador.  I think they were in Antigua, Guatemala for language school (such as it was) and have moved on to El Salvador where the Duggars have traveled in the past.  They likely had a nice little place to stay all set up there for them, as I don't think the Duggars ever stayed in anything without plumbing, electricity and internet.

It would also explain the "Central Amurica" references.  I'm not sure the other Duggars actually know the difference between the two countries.  

I'l also add a bit with a conspiracy theory that I don't think they want to reveal exactly where the Dullards are staying,as they don't want anyone taking too close a look at what they're actually doing/not doing.

The "mission trip" the family went on in December was just to El Salvador.  S.O.S. posts all of their religious tourism trips on its website, and specifies which countries the tourists will visit.

http://www.soshope.org/get-involved/opportunities

The S.O.S. location in El Salvador is less than a one-hour's drive to Guatemala and to Honduras.  Some of the trips they offer go to all three countries.  You can travel to those three countries on a single tourist visa and the nearest international airport to the S.O.S. locations in Guatemala and Honduras is in El Salvador.

When Derick left Walmart, S.O.S. had a missionary couple working in El Salvador  and another couple working in Honduras.  But, it was looking to find someone to live in Guatemala.  "Guatemala – A ministry that is in its infant stage.  The El Salvador/US church led mission is now seeking to appoint a missionary for a new work." 

Derick never admitted to working for and receiving a salary from S.O.S. until it was revealed in a S.O.S. newsletter – hence all of the secrecy about location and what he was doing with donation money.   He still doesn't say much about being employed by S.O.S.  and is still asking for people to send donations to the Dillard's "ministry" directly.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived