IGNORED

UPDATED: Josh Duggar Part 13 - No longer missing, Still a Jerk

Boogalou

2 minutes ago, Mothership said:

another source

Josh has apparently been paroled.  Whereabouts unknown

Interesting. Also, LOL @ "Exclusive" -- um, if it's the same thing other sources are saying and you don't have details, that's not exclusive. Sorry.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego  Josh Duggar?

They did have a where in the USA version as well.

5 hours ago, season of life said:

Wonder what Josh looks like after his stay.

I would bet he'll have lost a few pounds. In fact, I bet the first time we see him and Anna together, they'll both look like they've been through boot camp. (Shocker: at least she practically has).

If Josh has actually put in the hard labour we've expected is a part of his "therapy", then he will likely have lost a few pounds. That, and the fact that he probably hasn't been making fast food runs for the last six months will mean he will likely be a lot healthier.  My guess is he's down a few pounds, and looking better than he's looked In a long time. Hopefully that greasy look he had is gone. 

35 minutes ago, doggie said:

check out local strip joints you will find him.

Not an unlikely option. I wonder how long the Duggars will be able to keep him under control.

1 hour ago, Mothership said:

another source

Josh has apparently been paroled.  Whereabouts unknown

Here is the ET source the other two sources quoteJosh exits rehab.

I would bet anything he got out quietly the very day after the People  interview that said he would get out any day now.

And I bet he didn't leave a week earlier because they wanted the excitement for the new show to build up with "Where is Josh now?" auestions.

Maybe he is now in the fundy version of a halfway house before he is "allowed" to go home. 

I do wonder how long Josh can stick it out as well. This isn't someone who had a drug or alcohol problem and who has to adjust to taking control of their life in a healthy way again. This is someone who basically has to go from having a fundy respected job in DC where he got to hang out with movers and shakers and have freedoms he never had before and now go back to being under the control of his parents. He could likely come and go as he pleased because he always had his job as an excuse. Now he will be watched all the time and likely can't do anything that isn't approved first. I wouldn't be surprised if Josh didn't have to have an accountability buddy everywhere he went. 

4 minutes ago, socalrules said:

Maybe he is now in the fundy version of a halfway house before he is "allowed" to go home. 

I do wonder how long Josh can stick it out as well. This isn't someone who had a drug or alcohol problem and who has to adjust to taking control of their life in a healthy way again. This is someone who basically has to go from having a fundy respected job in DC where he got to hang out with movers and shakers and have freedoms he never had before and now go back to being under the control of his parents. He could likely come and go as he pleased because he always had his job as an excuse. Now he will be watched all the time and likely can't do anything that isn't approved first. I wouldn't be surprised if Josh didn't have to have an accountability buddy everywhere he went. 

My guess is that JD or Joseph will be Josh's "accountability partner" to make sure he isn't going or doing anything untoward. But that would assume that Josh will even be allowed off the Duggar compound, and I think he'll stay hidden from view for the foreseeable future to avoid paparazzi and the like. If the show is going to continue and the family possibly regain their speaking engagements, Josh has to be kept out of sight and out of mind. That might work for the J'slaves, who finally get to be the stars of Counting On, but Josh is eventually going to crack, both from being the black sheep of the family and from all the restrictions. I predict that he'll be involved in another scandal within a year, if only because I seriously doubt Jesus Rehab addressed the root problems (i.e., marrying too young, marrying to have sex, not really knowing the other person, pressure to have more kids than he feels comfortable having, unhappy with Gothardism, fundamentally not interested in being married, etc.)

1 minute ago, Cleopatra7 said:

My guess is that JD or Joseph will be Josh's "accountability partner" to make sure he isn't going or doing anything untoward. But that would assume that Josh will even be allowed off the Duggar compound, and I think he'll stay hidden from view for the foreseeable future to avoid paparazzi and the like. If the show is going to continue and the family possibly regain their speaking engagements, Josh has to be kept out of sight and out of mind. That might work for the J'slaves, who finally get to be the stars of Counting On, but Josh is eventually going to crack, both from being the black sheep of the family and from all the restrictions. I predict that he'll be involved in another scandal within a year, if only because I seriously doubt Jesus Rehab addressed the root problems (i.e., marrying too young, marrying to have sex, not really knowing the other person, pressure to have more kids than he feels comfortable having, unhappy with Gothardism, fundamentally not interested in being married, etc.)

I agree. Although I'm not so sure that he will be kept at the TTH. Even though the family publicly says that they've forgiven him, I'm sure that there is still a lot of tension between Joshley and the rest of the family. And I wonder how they are going to do this when the TLC cameras are filming?

I get onto the Daily Mail and discover that Josh has been paroled so I immediately came here.

I know its not the right thread, but I love how the Daily Mail mentions Josiah and his failed courtship in the article about Josh. Have to love the Daily Mail for the rehash.

In fact, Josiah — who ended his courtship with 18-year-old Marjorie Jackson in the midst of his family's scandal — revealed that it was she who called the whole thing off, though he didn't specifically say whether Josh's shocking double-life played a part. 

Time to take bets who gets the first interview with Josh.

Josh has now been in the program for over six months. He has not been seen in public since entering rehab, and has not spoken publicly about these scandals since he released his apology statement last August. 

Josh could be anywhere, but I am betting that Jim Bob is not going to let him out of his sight given that the new show is starting next week. So Josh is most likely back in Arkansas living in a Jim Bob owned property without internet.

5 minutes ago, accountingstar said:

I get onto the Daily Mail and discover that Josh has been paroled so I immediately came here.

I know its not the right thread, but I love how the Daily Mail mentions Josiah and his failed courtship in the article about Josh. Have to love the Daily Mail for the rehash.

Time to take bets who gets the first interview with Josh.

Josh could be anywhere, but I am betting that Jim Bob is not going to let him out of his sight given that the new show is starting next week. So Josh is most likely back in Arkansas living in a Jim Bob owned property without internet.

That, or in Big Sandy visiting his in-laws, without any access to the wlan password. A bunch of over-motivated Gothardites keeping tabs on him is probably more efficient than any security camera, and will hinder him to sneak out of the house.

Not to Big Sandy with his in laws the Wallers, surely.  Little innocent me is still shocked at the remembrance of an episode where he spent some time off roading with David Waller.  Waller was beside himself with joy when he manufactured the opportunity to wrestle with Josh.  Plenty of opportunities to sin there.  May go from the frying pan into the fire, so to speak.

TLC probably loves that Josh is getting out now. Gets them more publicity for the show.

8 hours ago, season of life said:

Wonder what Josh looks like after his stay.

Depending on what the rehab centered allowed him , he'll probably come out looking like Derick with the scruffy beard, crooked teeth, and depressed look on his face. 

8 minutes ago, Emcee said:

Not to Big Sandy with his in laws the Wallers, surely.  Little innocent me is still shocked at the remembrance of an episode where he spent some time off roading with David Waller.  Waller was beside himself with joy when he manufactured the opportunity to wrestle with Josh.  Plenty of opportunities to sin there.  May go from the frying pan into the fire, so to speak.

But wouldn't that imply that Josh was into Pecan? I mean, we of course don't know for sure, but, as far as we know, Joshley's extramarital interests were limited to women. I actually doubt that Josh would have more opportunities to sin in Big Sandy, where he would be stuck in a small town surrounded by fellow Gothardites 24/7, than in Tontitown, which is very near bigger towns like Springdale or Fayetteville.

Josh is like a wild animal you are trying to acclimate to a zoo. You can't go from the wild/rehab facility where everything is done for you to the TTH where there are 20 people running like chickens with their heads cut off. It's a pretty safe bet no one in the zoo(TTH) wants you there, you are the outcast who screwed up big time and cost the zoo money ( family their show.) 

No one in the zoo/house wants you, so where do you go? DISNEYLAND of course. *I'm kidding* But really where can he go? Does he even have a house to go home to, I thought Anna was staying at the TTH

10 hours ago, bashfulpixie said:

Every time I see that news clip, I think of the remix someone made of it.  Lol

......marry me.  Fuck yeah! Hide yo kids, hide yo wife and hide yo husbands cuz they raping everybody out there. bahahaha

6 hours ago, EmCatlyn said:

Here is the ET source the other two sources quoteJosh exits rehab.

I would bet anything he got out quietly the very day after the People  interview that said he would get out any day now.

And I bet he didn't leave a week earlier because they wanted the excitement for the new show to build up with "Where is Josh now?" auestions.

Anyone else think Josh might be lying low until his cover issue of People comes out with an exclusive interview? That's relatively common in more mainstream rehab redemption stories

5 hours ago, Withagrainofsalt said:

Depending on what the rehab centered allowed him , he'll probably come out looking like Derick with the scruffy beard, crooked teeth, and depressed look on his face. 

I vaguely recall from the RU guidelines that the men were to remain clean shaven. 

How long until the M.5 pregnancy is announced?  I really, really hope I'm wrong and Anna has the good sense to just say no- but I think an announcement will be made before June 1.

57 minutes ago, PsyD2013 said:

How long until the M.5 pregnancy is announced?  I really, really hope I'm wrong and Anna has the good sense to just say no- but I think an announcement will be made before June 1.

I'm really tired of this speculation. At any rate, Anna's intervals between pregnancies indicate she doesn't have the hyper-fertility to conceive immediately.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived