IGNORED

UPDATED: Josh Duggar Part 13 - No longer missing, Still a Jerk

Boogalou

11 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego  Josh Duggar?

They did have a where in the USA version as well.

Where's Waldo?

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, ksgranola1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The Duggar Family Official FB page just confirmed it.

Here is the statement....(I think the word "professional" should have quotation marks around it.)

Statement regarding Josh Duggar:

Josh has completed his residential rehabilitation program. We are so thankful for everyone who worked with Josh in this program. It was a crucial first step in recovery and healing for Josh. Josh has now returned to Arkansas, where he will continue professional counseling and focus on rebuilding relationships with his family. We look to God for help and guidance and place all of our trust in Him. We are forever grateful for the love and prayers offered by so many and hope you will continue to pray in the days ahead.

The Duggar Family

Sadly, Josh is ratings gold.  I don't believe for one minute that TLC would hesitate to take advantage of his notoriaty to gain rating points regardless of their prior statement. The question would be if Jim Bob would go along with it.  My gut tells me JB would gladly include Josh in future episodes. Can you imagine the promos?

Josh is going to be on tv.  100%.  People will tune in to see what he looks like, hear his scripted soundbytes, etc.  TLC isn't letting that slip by.  Josh is a reality show money printer.

I'd like to know what their idea of professional counseling is. Didn't JB and M do the marriage counseling for the girls? I remember the kissing instructions, which still make me feel a little ill.

They are being a lot more open about this than they ever were about the molestation therapy. Sometimes I feel sorry for Josh, then I remember the laundry room and story time and get over it.

I first called it right when the scandals broke out that Josh would be featured on the show and have an episode called Josh: Coming Home, but it's not funny anymore... It's scary. 

I wonder what gets said in private conversations between the siblings, if they are even allowed to have private conversations. Like do they keep sweet in front of the parents and then reveal their true feelings to each other? Would Jessa awkwardly hug Josh at his homecoming but then turn around and tell Jill how disgusted she was? Oh to be on a fly on the wall....

11 hours ago, socalrules said:

Maybe he is now in the fundy version of a halfway house before he is "allowed" to go home. 

I do wonder how long Josh can stick it out as well. This isn't someone who had a drug or alcohol problem and who has to adjust to taking control of their life in a healthy way again. This is someone who basically has to go from having a fundy respected job in DC where he got to hang out with movers and shakers and have freedoms he never had before and now go back to being under the control of his parents. He could likely come and go as he pleased because he always had his job as an excuse. Now he will be watched all the time and likely can't do anything that isn't approved first. I wouldn't be surprised if Josh didn't have to have an accountability buddy everywhere he went. 

Yes, he was spending lots of time with "movers and shakers." 

How many versions of this statement did they write that they labeled it "JD1234?"  How many edits of it will we see?

WHAT IS THIS PROFESSIONAL COUNSELING THEY REFER TO?

jd1234.thumb.jpg.c41425115238c974d065a69

39 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

Here is the statement....(I think the word "professional" should have quotation marks around it.)

Statement regarding Josh Duggar:

Josh has completed his residential rehabilitation program. We are so thankful for everyone who worked with Josh in this program. It was a crucial first step in recovery and healing for Josh. Josh has now returned to Arkansas, where he will continue professional counseling and focus on rebuilding relationships with his family. We look to God for help and guidance and place all of our trust in Him. We are forever grateful for the love and prayers offered by so many and hope you will continue to pray in the days ahead.

The Duggar Family

Wonder if GM Mary will have to sleep in the girls' room so that J and A can have her old room?

5 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Wonder if GM Mary will have to sleep in the girls' room so that J and A can have her old room?

I hope not!  Poor Grandma Mary

Maybe Josh and Anna will have to move to Ben's old room in the shed.

I pity JD or Joseph or whoever gets stuck with being his accountability partner

Any bets on who get the first interview? Megyn Kelly again? People magazine cover? TLC VSE?

27 minutes ago, JesSky03 said:

I wonder what gets said in private conversations between the siblings, if they are even allowed to have private conversations. Like do they keep sweet in front of the parents and then reveal their true feelings to each other? Would Jessa awkwardly hug Josh at his homecoming but then turn around and tell Jill how disgusted she was? Oh to be on a fly on the wall....

I've wondered this for a long time. I'm thinking you have to be very guarded and careful all the time in that house. For siblings who have doubts, you don't want to mention those feelings to another sibling who may rat you out. But I bet alliances are formed between some of the kids, where they both secretly mention discontent/doubts etc with each other, and promise to keep it to themselves.  And cross fingers they can really trust the other to not go tell mom and dad all.  It seems similar to living in china and saying bad things about the government- you want to be very careful who you talk critically in front of.

34 minutes ago, JesSky03 said:

I don't know, but I doubt anyone is too eager to shake his hand.  You don't know where that hand has been!

56e1a0fa90b7c_00Purell.jpg.1cd7acf20ca62

9 hours ago, Withagrainofsalt said:

Does he even have a house to go home to, I thought Anna was staying at the TTH

The speculation is that Anna was only staying there while Josh was away so that she could be under Jim Bob's authority and for help with the M's. Now that Josh is back, I'm sure they'll be put up in one of JB's properties. Anna must fulfill her wifely duties, of course!

""Anna is planning on getting back together with Josh, that's just how it goes," a source close to the Duggar family told ET last year. "The family was taught to have a new level of forgiveness towards Josh.""

Hmmmmm the voice of these quotes seem like they might belong to a very fame hungry cousin who seems to have no stove in her apartment, that doesn't promote random merchandise for money or ride the coat tails of her family..... But I can't quite put my finger on who might have said this :kitty-wink:

My guess would be that J&A are moved into the guest house. Close enough to be watched but enough privacy to do the dirty.

Just now, Kelsey said:

My guess would be that J&A are moved into the guest house. Close enough to be watched but enough privacy to do the dirty.

Oh no, they'll be expected to get it on.  It's one of the only parts of marriage jb/gothard value.  They'll consider it key to rehabing josh. She'll be expected to have fully forgiven him, and the two will be expected to rebuild their marriage. And in their eyes that means they need to be having sex, and fast. Otherwise josh may be tempted again

6 minutes ago, BunnyBee said:

""Anna is planning on getting back together with Josh, that's just how it goes," a source close to the Duggar family told ET last year. "The family was taught to have a new level of forgiveness towards Josh.""

Hmmmmm the voice of these quotes seem like they might belong to a very fame hungry cousin who seems to have no stove in her apartment, that doesn't promote random merchandise for money or ride the coat tails of her family..... But I can't quite put my finger on who might have said this :kitty-wink:

She's about to move into a house owned by Grandma Mary.  I wonder if she has to stop talking to the press in return for the house

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived