IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen - General Discussion Part 17

Coconut Flan

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heathen children are stuck behind their screens, polluting their minds and getting fat. Qf boys are active, and have wholesome fun. But the evil media will persecute them none the less.

56ecd862b4053_ScreenShot2016-03-18at11.3

Screenshot from the first look/trailer for the next episode of Counting On....proof that Jana uses Pinterest (even though it was guessed awhile ago)

That photo shoot with spurge was an idea copied from Pinterest too. A baby surrounded in Xmas lights has been a popular Pinterest thing for years. 

7 hours ago, quiverofdoubt said:

That photo shoot with spurge was an idea copied from Pinterest too. A baby surrounded in Xmas lights has been a popular Pinterest thing for years. 

are you telling me Jessa didn't think of that herself 

shocking - 

I think she wants to be a regular 23 year old who went to college and got original ideas herself and claimed them as her own - just saying 

13 hours ago, MatthewDuggar said:

Howlers will be Howlers - special appearance of Princess Josie

1176393_10209428269727954_68958674871281

Wow. I remember when I first saw the Duggars (back when I was naïve) and they were all so well behaved, walking in nice lines wearing their matching outfits and how impressed I was. As much as I look at that picture and think "How disrespectful, how naughty" part of me thinks "well, at least they're being allowed to show 'personality' even if that personality is spoilt brattishness".

Wonder who's behind the camera.

1 hour ago, nst said:

are you telling me Jessa didn't think of that herself 

shocking - 

I think she wants to be a regular 23 year old who went to college and got original ideas herself and claimed them as her own - just saying 

quick pinterest search. though i've seen this on my pinterest feed for years. Lots of them with newborns lying down in a similar look to their pics.  Some really funny fail ones too.

Screen_Shot_2016-03-19_at_8.17.29_AM.png

14 hours ago, quiverofdoubt said:

but in a family where the girls at this age are expected to be proper young ladies and to begin taking care of their younger siblings, this frustrates me. "Girls! act proper, smile correctly, stare adoringly at your father/brothers. Clean this floor, scrub this toilet and change this diaper"  "Boys. Climb on this, jump over that, whatever."

Totally agree. Jackson will be 12 soon and Justin is already 13. Not too old that they can't act crazy like this but if that had been Johanna and Jennifer acting out they would have been told to get down and "Keep sweet". 

I don't have a problem with Jinger using Pinterest for ideas for her photography. Where else is she going to learn? She can't take a college class.

22 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

I don't have a problem with Jinger using Pinterest for ideas for her photography. Where else is she going to learn? She can't take a college class.

Neither do i- i was just pointing out that it's more proof she's on pinterest.  Although there are better photography classes online other than pinterest. I believe craftsy has a few online photography courses, but i could be wrong.  

37 minutes ago, JMO said:

Totally agree. Jackson will be 12 soon and Justin is already 13. Not too old that they can't act crazy like this but if that had been Johanna and Jennifer acting out they would have been told to get down and "Keep sweet". 

I sincerely hope that the manager of whatever store they were in had the guts to walk over to them and insist to their parents (or older buddies) that they remove their boys from inside the cart and on top of the the car. I'd  like to think, probably naively, they weren't given a pass on safe behaviour just because of who they are.

Pictures like this is why I don't understand why they don't have more broken arms in this family.  Remember when they built the TTH with the catwalk and we all predicted it would be a deathtrap?  Who in their right mind with hoards of young kids would build a house with a catwalk?  Yet nobody ever came to harm that we know of.  They have so many kids with so little supervision, yet miraculously few accidents.  Maybe God really exists and he has a soft spot for Duggar kids.

On 3/11/2016 at 9:45 AM, ClaraOswin said:

I've noticed this as well. It's sad to me. But not surprising. Josie will always be "the baby."

The miracle baby.

Not sure where this post belongs....but here goes....I think Josh will come back and try to do speaking engagements along the lines of Jimmy Swaggert...I have sinned and I am so sorry. And then I sinned again and it ruined me...but like an Arkansas Phoenix I am returning to my family forgiven and welcomed and am here now to warn you of the dangers of the wicked internet and of looking at your pee pee too much. And I believe tens of tens of people will wet their pants with joy at attending.....

2 minutes ago, boxerdoggie said:

Not sure where this post belongs....but here goes....I think Josh will come back and try to do speaking engagements along the lines of Jimmy Swaggert...I have sinned and I am so sorry. And then I sinned again and it ruined me...but like an Arkansas Phoenix I am returning to my family forgiven and welcomed and am here now to warn you of the dangers of the wicked internet and of looking at your pee pee to much. And I believe tens of tens of people will wet their pants with joy at attending.....

0 jimmy-swaggart-caught.jpg

4 hours ago, Handmaiden of Dog said:

Pictures like this is why I don't understand why they don't have more broken arms in this family.  Remember when they built the TTH with the catwalk and we all predicted it would be a deathtrap?  Who in their right mind with hoards of young kids would build a house with a catwalk?  Yet nobody ever came to harm that we know of.  They have so many kids with so little supervision, yet miraculously few accidents.  Maybe God really exists and he has a soft spot for Duggar kids.

I remember one of the little girls getting her head caught between the stair railings. Everyone %thought it was hilarious. I hope God is watching out for those children, because the parents certainly aren't.

That head in the stairs thing was a total invention of TLC. She sortof forgot & started to pull it out by herself.

as a mother of a formerly wild child,  I am not criticizing the kids,  but I will never understand how their followers are always going on and on about how well behaved the duggar kids are.  Yes,  I remember from the early years, how they were all lined up in crisply pressed pants and little house on the prairie dresses and they did seem to be very obedient,  but since they moved to the TTH,  It seems like all pretense at discipline for the last 7 or so kids is gone.  Which is fine, as that means there is less blanket training going on, but why their fans are so convinced that these kids are perfect little angles is beyond me.  They are wild, ill behaved and inconsiderate.  Again,  no kid is an angel, but these people try to sell themselves as having the whole parenting thing figured out and what we all now know, is that despite extreme religious indoctrination re: purity and repressing sexual thoughts,  They raised a child molester,  and a whole crew of kids who are wild and disrespectful of others.  Not following safety rules at a store is disrespectful.  Taking and posting a picture of that, is flaunting the disrespect even more. 

18 minutes ago, ksgranola1 said:

That head in the stairs thing was a total invention of TLC. She sortof forgot & started to pull it out by herself.

YoU Mean gasp they make things up?

They're SOWELLBEHAVED OMG!!! 

They're only breaking the rules and safety for A PICTURE, THIS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT GUYS!!

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

YoU Mean gasp they make things up?

all their gasps and smiles and laughs and yawns 

ALL MADE UP 

Ben is all made up - Jill is herself - Derick is himself - but all MADE UP 

:D

On 3/19/2016 at 7:56 PM, Fundie Bunny said:

Is that Justin? He is 13, what the hell is going on

In their world, 13 is like 5 in the real world :) 

4 hours ago, Divemaster01 said:

In their world, 13 is like 5 in the real world :) 

Unless you're a "young lady," which means that 7 is 21, and old enough to start taking care of a "buddy."

• choralcrusader8613 locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • choralcrusader8613 unpinned this topic

Archived