IGNORED

Gallery of Narcissist Fundies

Gimme a Free RV

Speaking of Joel Osteen, I recently read Haywood Smith's Queen Bee Goes Home Again, and the title character's favorite preacher is "Noel Austeen." 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

@salex,  Success magazine sounds like something great to put on the floor of a bird cage.

Actually, it was sort of a gung ho, you can do it sort of magazine.... it just swerved into weirdville.  (I wonder if people pay to have their articles included.... )

How can we discuss narcissistic fundies without a mention of one of the classics?

56e8a4d0bfa52_michael-pearl1.jpg.db18992

Michael Pearl, Command Man. Kinda on the opposite end of the sartorial spectrum from Doug Phillips (who is a tool).

22 minutes ago, Mary C Doates said:

How can we discuss narcissistic fundies without a mention of one of the classics?

Michael Pearl, Command Man. Kinda on the opposite end of the sartorial spectrum from Doug Phillips (who is a tool).

:brainbleach:

Well if I weren't menopausal already, this picture would be enough to scare me right into it. Damn.

6 hours ago, Mary C Doates said:

He is so disgusting. Imagine having to submit to that?

2 hours ago, NeverQuivered said:

Imagine being a six-month-old infant and having that whip you with plumbing line.

That man belongs in prison, and his shrew of a wife right along with him.  Want to  incite like minded idiots to abuse their children?  Perfect, we have just the place for you....

7 hours ago, NeverQuivered said:

**shudder**  (Dueling banjos comes to mind.)

My ovaries just shriveled up and are hiding behind my kidneys.

5 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Albus  Dumbledore is a kind man.

( I do see where you were going with it though).

He'd be kind to put a stop to that raised hand of Pearl's.

1 hour ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

He'd be kind to put a stop to that raised hand of Pearl's.

On the other hand (multiple puns there), Umbridge and Pearl would likely bond.

What's the word on Tonya these days?  Last I heard, their RV was in the shop.

Going through this glorious thread (THANK YOU) reminded me of  Doug Phillips' (is a tool) wide stance photo/fiasco at Kelly and Pete's wedding and I was wondering if we ever heard some kind of a "theological" explanation why it is super manly to stand like this. Does anybody remember? The whole VF-crowd always had this nimbus of being the educated, sophisticated ones in the fundieworld.

7 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

What's the word on Tonya these days?  Last I heard, their RV was in the shop.

I follow her on facebook. She is up a level in her pyramid scheme, and playing tourist somewhere.  Her oldest daughter is getting very tall.  What is the Magnolia Market?  She was there lately, but I don't know what that might be.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 9:08 AM, salex said:

Once upon a time i subcsribed to a little magazine called Success, which was just a cheerful you can do it magazine.  I even bought subscriptions for my Jr high aged nephews.  Then in quick succession the magazine featured Joel Olsteen and Kim Kardashian.  That was the end of that ....he inherited his mega  church from his dad and met his wife in a jewelry store (maybe, nt sure) and per the magazine Kim got her start in fashion by sell8ng on ebay.....nary a mention of the sex tape that launched her....  insert eye roll here.  Eta. Apparently Joel was geatured again lately as the most successful minister on the planet or some such....i didn't read it.

I'm still curious about the massive pile of cash that went missing from his house after a Sunday service.

7 hours ago, salex said:

I follow her on facebook. She is up a level in her pyramid scheme, and playing tourist somewhere.  Her oldest daughter is getting very tall.  What is the Magnolia Market?  She was there lately, but I don't know what that might be.

Waco, TX

8 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

Waco, TX

Thanks.  What is it? (asked the woman too lazy to Google )

21 minutes ago, salex said:

Thanks.  What is it? (asked the woman too lazy to Google )

A store owned by the couple that stars in the show Fixer Upper

Archived