IGNORED

Sarah Maxwell took a plane trip and Mary posts OCC

Seven Severn

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading some of the comments and Sarah ( unless it is Steve who is answering) seems rather touchy! Apparently she did go alone on her trip.

28 minutes ago, albanuadh_1 said:

Reading some of the comments and Sarah ( unless it is Steve who is answering) seems rather touchy! Apparently she did go alone on her trip.

Of course she did love :-) hi Stevie 

At least they fixed that atrocious "Joseph and I's" mistake.  I think I would say "mine and Joseph's" rather than " Joseph and my..." I can't name a rule for that, but it sounds less awkward. I guess technically "Joseph and my..." is correct? As you can take out Joseph and my would be right. 

How nice that you could all travel! Was it the same flight? That would be nice, I always prefer to travel with someone else.

We were not on the same flight!

Calia is an adorable little traveler! Were Sarah, Joseph and Elissa all able to travel together for their trip?????

No, we had different destinations and different traveling days!

Those exclamation marks seem a little defensive, yeah.

6 hours ago, Anonymousguest said:

At least they fixed that atrocious "Joseph and I's" mistake.  I think I would say "mine and Joseph's" rather than " Joseph and my..." I can't name a rule for that, but it sounds less awkward. I guess technically "Joseph and my..." is correct? As you can take out Joseph and my would be right. 

Joseph's and my

16 hours ago, albanuadh_1 said:

Along with the rudeness to the recent poster's grandmother over the frozen dog treats, I would say Steve has caused Sarah to be overly fearful of troll comments on the Titus2 blog. 

Sarah looks very happy though, which is a good thing!  

Is she wearing lip gloss and eyeliner in the newest photo, or am I imagining that?!

7 hours ago, mausi said:

The Maxwells on a plane? Imagine how close they were to Jesus' neighbourhood! 

They might have been right above it, given that the Bible repeatedly describes God being in the clouds.  Except I thought Jesus was in the Maxwells.

Also, even though I'm the one who brought up OCC in the thread, I keep misreading the title as "Mary posts OOC", as in Out Of Character. :P

13 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Unbelievable. What's next for her?

It's exciting to think about!  A trip to the grocery store by herself?  Going to the mailbox alone?

Seriously, hopefully between this trip and getting Ellie, maybe Sarah is developing a life of her own.  We can only hope.

Regarding Maxhellian writing: A short essay just showed up on my Facebook feed, positing that critical thinking and good writing are inextricably linked. One can't master critical thinking if only one version of the "truth" is available for consumption.

I think Ellie makes an excellent hostage. I mean, I don't like my parents all that much (though we have been getting along better), yet my wife and I are going to see them. Why? My mom's Goldendoodle, Rosie. Mom prefers not to have her groomed and instead let the coat grow, so she looks like a big, sentient, rag doll.

If it works for me, it works for Sarah!

Have just perused cousin Angela's Instagram account, and holy moley! A cousin who wears shorts and tank tops, and sports a nose ring, and a tattoo! Go Joseph and Elissa!!!

I hope Steve is shitting a brick right now.

The brick was probably shat shortly after Stevehovah beheld the photo of the wee Maxwellian sitting upon a pair of female legs in PANTS.

That kind of exposure could result in later third-degree feminist tendencies, like keeping her hair shorter than her collar bones, or licking the cake beaters.

5 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Have just perused cousin Angela's Instagram account, and holy moley! A cousin who wears shorts and tank tops, and sports a nose ring, and a tattoo! Go Joseph and Elissa!!!

I hope Steve is shitting a brick right now.

I suspect a lengthy fast will be in the near future.

Which is good, I need an excuse for an anti-fast.

I doubt Steve is worried.  He is more likely to be feeling smug.  Smug about the fact that his son chose the right woman who will train up his granddaughter in the right way.  No pants under Steve's umbrella.  Now if his daughter showed up wearing pants, then he really would be shitting bricks.

28 minutes ago, Handmaiden of Dog said:

I doubt Steve is worried.  He is more likely to be feeling smug.  Smug about the fact that his son chose the right woman who will train up his granddaughter in the right way.  No pants under Steve's umbrella.  Now if his daughter showed up wearing pants, then he really would be shitting bricks.

I think if any of the girls showed up at the Maxwell house in pants Steve would defiantly shit a brick.   

10 minutes ago, CyborgKin said:

I thought everyone licked the cake beaters.

This is one of the few truths I believe in in this crazy world of ours.  Please, everyone, confirm for my sanity that either you or someone in the household licks the beaters.

Just now, Whoosh said:

This is one of the few truths I believe in in this crazy world of ours.  Please, everyone, confirm for my that either you or someone in the household licks the beaters.

:cake:

Archived