IGNORED

Miss Raquel's Second Novel- Part 2

keen23

I can tell she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO legitmately disturbed by these thoughts.  Because, you know, yesterday's constant retweet fest with astrology and kissing and relationships (and the cost/location of the Biebs mansion) is merely a cover up to make it look like she is vapid and superficial.  

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally climbed out of this rabbit hole.:pb_eek: Anyway, a couple of thoughts.

She wrote about 9/11 in her testimony love story with Jesus. She says she remembers it. So there's that.

On 3/16/2016 at 3:00 PM, Pianokeeper said:

I wonder if she twiddles with her hair, tank top, etc. this much in real life.  It's such a physical manifestation of how self-centered she is -- her attention is always on herself.

This immediately made me think of this quote from her How To Flirt (and why it makes you a godless heathen) (paraphrasing) quote

Ooh, this is probably one of the most frustrating things that I see girls do the most often.  And most of the time, it’s very…inappropriate things that they are doing in front of them.  Such as, tucking in their shirt, fixing their bra strap, hitching up their tight jeans, raising their arms above their head in an ‘effort’ to ‘fix their hair’, etc.  Another thing that is a known fact that cause guys to stumble, is when a girl puts lipstick/lip gloss, and even chapstick, on in front of them.  It draws attention to the girl’s lips, and…that can lead to impure thoughts.  I see girls do this a lot, and no, it might not seem like a big deal to us girls, but let’s try to help our brothers out, okay?

Hypocrite doesn't quite cover it with her...

2 hours ago, daisyd681 said:

Finally climbed out of this rabbit hole.:pb_eek: Anyway, a couple of thoughts.

She wrote about 9/11 in her testimony love story with Jesus. She says she remembers it. So there's that.

This immediately made me think of this quote from her How To Flirt (and why it makes you a godless heathen) (paraphrasing) quote

Hypocrite doesn't quite cover it with her...

For some reason I can't quote you quoting her about chapstick, but I'm sorry, this shit is absurd. If a man cannot handle a woman putting on chapstick, he should not leave the house. What's next, women who EAT? THAT DRAWS ATTENTION TO THEIR MOUTHS. God, what if they drink water. FROM A STRAW. Straws are basically just a reminder of the phallus, so obviously if a man sees a woman drink water, he's going to stumble. Dehydrate yourselves ladies... for jesus. 

11 minutes ago, daisyd681 said:

Dehydrated for Jesus should totally be post count title. 

Hah. I'm glad my caffeine fueled rant about Miss Raquel amused you! She baffles me. All of this baffles me. I do not understand it at all. Are men really that fragile that they cannot handle chapstick or fixing bra straps? None of the men I know are... 

She posted this a little while ago. I just keep wondering who she bugged to take her picture. (Or if she actually rigged a self-timer in the middle of Starbucks...:pb_rollseyes:)

Her new video is up. She likes tea,  she reads books with mirror image typing, her basic writing tip is just to start writing, she's a perfectionist about writing, she loves military movies, she gets her adorable clothes from Target and thrift shops, people call her the crazy leggings lady, she likes Northanger Abbey and Our mutual friend, as a writer she gets inspired by other writers and figuring out what her style is as a writer, her poetry on her blog is about real people in her life, she's a perceptive person and she can't say what her spiritual goal is because she is waiting for God to deliver some stuff that is going to define her life, she focuses in praying, and you can leave questions in any of her socmed accounts for the next video.

Is it just me or is it  tacky to use Starbucks Internet while drinking  competitor's tea in their store?

it iis tacky.  In fact it reminded me of my tour of xgay greg and deedee's archive.  

6 hours ago, Helga G. Pataki said:

She posted this a little while ago. I just keep wondering who she bugged to take her picture. (Or if she actually rigged a self-timer in the middle of Starbucks...:pb_rollseyes:)

I was wondering the same thing! "Hey, take some candid pics of me typing. Wait until I look all seriouse and writer like though. Take a bunch so I can pick my fave. Kay. Thaaanks."

7 hours ago, Helga G. Pataki said:

Totally tacky. If I go to Starbucks to use their wi-fi, I feel an obligation to buy a beverage, even if it's just brewed coffee (the cheapest thing on the menu). I mean, they're paying store rental, employee salary, utilities and I-don't-know-what-all, in order to provide me the convenience of ducking in and checking my email or working in a comfortable place for an hour or so. (A lot of the "free wifi" places around here are now limiting customers to an hour of wi-fi, or at least have posted signs to that effect. Some of them simply enforce their limitations by having no electrical outlets available for customers. When your battery is gone, you're off the wifi.)

Or when I stop at Mickey D's to use the bathroom, on a long car trip (safer than rest areas, and their standards pretty much require clean bathrooms), I always buy something, (even though their food makes me violently ill and I can't eat it) like an unsweetened ice tea, or a large coffee, or something. It sort of feels like paying rent to me, or...?

Anyhow, it feels tacky to me to use someone's convenient and nicely kept facilities without a token of appreciation. One of my teens says it's not necessary, as big corporations are... not sure what, because I get lost in our philosophical discussions ...but teen doesn't seem to think they deserve any kind of courtesy or consideration.

But to me, those soulless corporations are still made up of *people* and even the local peons* deserve some sort of consideration? Don't they?

Don't mind me, I'm waiting for the coffee to kick in. It's taking longer than usual.

What kind of tea is she drinking that's hot pink?

Amusingly, perfectionism in writing is explicitly what Nano is set up to break people of. It's all about learning how to shit out that first rough draft as efficiently as possible and THEN start perfecting. 

Also, great side-stepping on that spiritual goal, there... :pb_lol:

If you're going to leech a business's wifi without paying for it, at least have the shame to do so while sitting in the parking lot. 

1 hour ago, Petrel said:

If you're going to leech a business's wifi without paying for it, at least have the shame to do so while sitting in the parking lot. 

Right? Most people are at least sneaky about it. She must think it is another endearing quality of hers. "I bring my own drinks while I write my fictionals at Starbucks. Hehe"

I'm still not sure which picture is more amusing: Raquel asking some random stranger to take this picture, or being that person who sees her prop her phone up on one of the empty tables and scurry over to her laptop, trying to look busy before the camera goes off. 

Per her Instagram - she's been sick for a couple of days.  Missed work.  Had a fever and sore throat and was existing on water and essential oils (I may have sprained an eye while rolling it).  However she was not sick enough to miss eleventy retweeets and hour over on Twitter.  

A summary of her newest post:

She realized it's fun to have sexytimes with guys.  And she's decided that God forgives her for any sexytimes she's had.  Though she is still a virgin, yo.  So her past self was deluded because her past self just really didn't realize how naturally affectionate and caring and giving she is.  It's totes okay.  You shouldn't point fingers at someone who wants to have sexytimes with their guy because you just have to understand that their personality makes them that way.  And her future husband is totally going to understand her because, well, that's what love does, right? It forgives! And if he's offended that she had too much sexytimes with old boyfriends, then he is clearly not a good guy anyway!  

IMG]

Spoiler

Spoiler

58848470.jpg

3 hours ago, clueliss said:

Per her Instagram - she's been sick for a couple of days.  Missed work.  Had a fever and sore throat and was existing on water and essential oils (I may have sprained an eye while rolling it).  However she was not sick enough to miss eleventy retweeets and hour over on Twitter.  

Don't forget that she also was able to take #sickselfies

Ce2Xy_bUEAE73A2.jpg

She did manage to pull the blanket up over her cleavage before snapping the selfie.  

Looks like Raquel got her nose pierced. How long till she starts getting tattoos? Super godly tattoos, of course, and gotten for better reasons than most people get tattoos. 

Totally will get tattoos.  Based on her retweets.  So she can get the guy with the tats.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived