Miss Raquel's Second Novel- Part 2

keen23

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, CoveredInBees said:

I got to "I have really big hands"

Is she high on something?

I made it a few minutes after that... and had to bow out.  Not sure who she is, but everyone has pretty much covered my thoughts already.  She seemed much younger than 20; ill prepared; and I have no clue what she was really trying to accomplish.  It was sorta painful. 

On 3/17/2016 at 6:08 PM, clueliss said:

Instagram she has a photo of herself from snapchat with "crazy writer hair."

Just brush the stuff and stop being so secretly proud of it.

I. Just. ARGH. You know something, Raquel? I write for my income. I write romance fictionals, even. I don't have crazy writer hair. There is no such THING as crazy writer hair. This is complete gibberish. Stop. Just stop.  

Being a writer doesn't mean you have "crazy writer hair" or whatever other nonsense you've been spewing. It means you write. That's it.

:kitty-cussing:

I always get the sense that Raquel has the mindset i had at about thirteen.  I could totally see my middle school self thinking  "OMG let me look ansty and tortured as I pull out my Lisa Frank notebook  at Starbucks!!!"

7 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

I always get the sense that Raquel has the mindset i had at about thirteen.  I could totally see my middle school self thinking  "OMG let me look ansty and tortured as I pull out my Lisa Frank notebook  at Starbucks!!!"

I don't know about the angsty part, but as an official Word Wielder I endorse the use of Lisa Frank products. Top grade Writer supplies.

Maybe it's not writer's hair that is crazy. Maybe it is the hair of a crazy writer?

Yeah I really don't get her weird attribution habit... it's her "writer's" hair and her she does things "because she is a writer" and because she is Pisces or whatever. Her hands are because she's Russian, her grandma isn't just her grandma but her RUSSIAN Grandma. 

I dunno. I never introduce my grandmother as my German grandmother. I have large hands and much, much wilder hair than this girl. I just don't get the need to attribute everything to a root... 

Maybe it really is writer's hair. How do we know she didn't stalk and kill a writer and scalp them to make a wig? Would anything she does at this point shock us?

She's an Aries as can be seen by the mass Aries retweets.  

Raquel,  in you quest to retweets seemingly every lure or kiss bit you get you fingers on, you might want to find out more about Bob Marley.  Love Bob, but I'm not putting myself out there as a Christian writer/blogger/personality either.  

On her current "favorite" musician

She's speaking in first person, so we know she's using her past experiences as an example.

Oh, sweetie, writing doesn't work that way. Sometimes, I just want to pat her on the head and say "Bless your heart. Please stop talking."

She's speaking in first person, so we know she's using her past experiences as an example.

If writing works this way, then Suzanne Collins has seen some shit.

8 hours ago, clueliss said:

She's an Aries as can be seen by the mass Aries retweets.  

Raquel,  in you quest to retweets seemingly every lure or kiss bit you get you fingers on, you might want to find out more about Bob Marley.  Love Bob, but I'm not putting myself out there as a Christian writer/blogger/personality either.  

I think the astrology obsession is much more disturbing from a christian who judges people for wearing inappropriate clothing and having sex before marriage. But yeah, totally.

Hey Raquel,

I have my Twitter set to block 'sensitive material' (read that as naked people so I can check at work and not get fired) - those Billionaires messages you retweeted (something like 6 of them in quick succession) are flagging on my screen as --- Sensitive Material.

By the way - am I supposed to be impressed by the Bieb's mansion cost?  I'm not.  

Nice way to be that fine upstanding Christian Example again.

.... Her newest blog. ... I'm speechless. I'm aghast.

She is devastated that there was another bombing in Brussels. WHY? Because with each attack, it seems more likely that this is going to affect her in the future.

I officially cannot stand this human. 

44 minutes ago, xRoo said:

.... Her newest blog. ... I'm speechless. I'm aghast.

She is devastated that there was another bombing in Brussels. WHY? Because with each attack, it seems more likely that this is going to affect her in the future.

I officially cannot stand this human. 

I thought I'd add an excerpt. You know, since it's so profound. :pb_rollseyes:

Sure, we've had hurricanes, tornadoes, etc., but no one ever wonders if we'll ever get attacked by ISIS or some other terrorist group.  Why?  Because we feel safe.  The world calls our country one of the safest and best-guarded countries in the world.  So we walk around, going about our daily lives, praying for other countries with travesties happen, but never once pause to think about what if this happened to me today?  Or in the next hour?  I'm sure Paris or Brussels wasn't expecting these attacks.  What makes us so immune to the possibility that this could, indeed, happen here in the United States?[/quote] 

I'm not sure why the quote is fucky. Sorry. 

What makes us so immune to the possibility that this could, indeed, happen here in the United States?

Oh bless her heart, she hasn't heard of the 9/11.

What planet  does she live on?  Granted, at 52 I've seen more.  

2 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Oh bless her heart, she hasn't heard of the 9/11.

Or Oklahoma City.

2 minutes ago, clueliss said:

What planet  does she live on?  Granted, at 52 I've seen more.  

Or Oklahoma City.

Or the Boston Marathon bombings. Hell, that was only a couple years ago. We used it to compare the reliability of various mainstream news sources in my current events class in college. (End result: don't listen to anyone but NPR.) Even if she was too little to have very clear memories about 9/11, she should remember THAT.

So... Raquel's monster refuge tale was based on her own past experiences fleeing from aliens then ?

6 hours ago, iweartanktops said:

She needs to read the Hart Rudman report on homeland security. Pre 2001, and learn that the usa is and has been considered at risk for years.  

Sure, we've had hurricanes, tornadoes, etc., but no one ever wonders if we'll ever get attacked by ISIS or some other terrorist group.  Why?  Because we feel safe.  The world calls our country one of the safest and best-guarded countries in the world.  So we walk around, going about our daily lives, praying for other countries with travesties happen, but never once pause to think about what if this happened to me today?  Or in the next hour?  I'm sure Paris or Brussels wasn't expecting these attacks.  What makes us so immune to the possibility that this could, indeed, happen here in the United States?

Spoiler

surely.gif.de7ba792f9cbfe6c7b7b186988351

What a self-absorbed little twit. I mean, it's not like we're in the middle of an election season where terrorism has been a major topic. I guess she's too busy fussing with her hair and writing letters to her future husband to pay attention to the real world.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived