IGNORED

Miss Raquel's Second Novel- Part 2

keen23

7 minutes ago, fiery redhead said:

Well she says it means ups and downs but it's the infinity symbol

Well, we are not as spiritually astute as the mystical Raquel, we may never understand her.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a really dumb tattoo. She claims she designed it. I suspect the tattoo artist is happy to let her take credit for such an awful piece.

If you are going to have a freaking math symbol in your tatoo, you need to keep it simple. Not that this is any better, still stupid, but the inconsistency was gnawing at my heart. 

image.jpeg

My issue with the tat (having seen instagram now) is the location/size (to each their own by I would have gotten it a bit smaller) and the greater than symbol.  Because to me God IS infinity.  And thanks, Raquel, when someone in here asked a day or two if you would get a tat -I said of course.  Thank you for proving me correct.  

A work friend got her daughter a tattoo for Christmas year before last.  Over 16 years old, under 18.  The reasoning was that this way, she got to have a say in content and location.  The tattoo is on the back of her shoulder.  You know, where it can be covered up.

Why just a 'G'?  She had plenty of room for the 'o' and 'd'.  I think a small cross or similar symbol would be prettier and get her message across more clearly. I love seeing people's beautiful tattoos.  Unfortunately, I don't consider this one beautiful.  

She could have put the cross in the infinity symbol.  Left it at that.  

3 minutes ago, clueliss said:

She could have put the cross in the infinity symbol.  Left it at that.  

Now that WOULD be beautiful.  People are strange.  

I just noticed that the infinity sign has little tails. Like the ends sticking out. It's an infinity sign THAT HAS ENDS

:my_huh:

Oh, dear! That tattoo sucks! 

I admit that tattoos are not my thing, but I enjoy seeing what inspires others for theirs. But just, no. 

:5624798d10d1f_nayIsayno:

Another thought, is this her way of showing people how godly she is? 

She is SO self absorbed and naive. And that would be OK if she had an ounce of self awareness, but she doesn't. Instead, Raquel considers herself to be an advisor to young girls, a mentor.

She's worried that what happened in Brussels could happen in the US...but doesn't remember 9/11, or Boston??? Good grief..

Since none of you were nice enough to post her awful tattoo picture here, can you help a bitch out with a link?

TIA

Just now, clueliss said:

Just for @curious.  

raquel tattoo.JPG

Thank you.  Well I didn't think it could be worse than I imagined, but SURPRISE!

My son, against my wishes, got a tattoo at 16 (gogo Sturgis Rally).   His brain was far from done cooking at that point, as all 16 year old boy's are. He got something meaningful to him, but also made sense just looking at it (a scorpion...he's a scorpio) and put it where it could be covered up when he was working.

You'd think if a 16 year old can be smart enough to do that a 21 (I guess now) year old would realize nonsense on your forearm is a bad idea.

How is anyone supposed to know a G is for God?   I was trying to figure out if it was her middle initial or something when people were describing it. 

LOL at the infinity symbol with little stop/stop points.

On the plus side, I've already thought of a number of excellent tattoo cover-up ideas! Should lend itself well to becoming something better (that is, something entirely different).

I didn't realize she had put a picture up. I just saw it on the video she made. I'm not surprised she designed it, it looks awful and makes no sense. With Raquel she might never mature enough to actually regret getting such a bad tattoo. 

And doesn't God equal infinity? I'm pretty sure there is a Bible verse that says God is infinite. 

To me it reads that  G is bigger than an infinity rollercoaster (you know, something that is infinitely going up and down).

That order make my mind go huh? If she wants to say God is infinitely greater than the ups and downs then she should have done something like "G∞>↕" or put "G>↕" inside the infinity symbol.

13 hours ago, Fascinated said:

Why just a 'G'?  She had plenty of room for the 'o' and 'd'.  I think a small cross or similar symbol would be prettier and get her message across more clearly. I love seeing people's beautiful tattoos.  Unfortunately, I don't consider this one beautiful.  

Maybe it stands for Gandalf.

14 minutes ago, fiery redhead said:

That infinity symbol looks like two devil's tails tied together 

Maybe it's the mark of the beast. :kitty-shifty:

That would actually make more sense than what she says it means. God > the devil

I would read it as "God is greater than the infinite ups and downs"... Which doesn't really add up theologically either (won't there be a day where there are no more trials?) But she explained it on Instagram as "God is infinitely greater than the ups and downs...forever." 

I'm wondering if she fully grasps what the infinity symbol means... 

42 minutes ago, Helga G. Pataki said:

I'm wondering if she fully grasps what the infinity symbol means... 

I'm gonna go with "no."

http://www.itsjustraquel.com/

Latest poem:

I am not the malicious type
I do not do things with the intention of seeing an individual hurt
I hate being the cause of pain
I hate seeing tears form in someone's eyes
But there comes a time when I am that someone
Wounded, aching, in pain
And I need to say no to things
And people
Who are hurting me.
There is nothing wrong with realizing
When someone has become toxic in your life
They may have once been a beacon of light and love
But people change
Time changes people
And time shows how they have changed.
There is nothing wrong with protecting yourself
Remember to look out for yourself
Sometimes, we're too busy helping others
And making others happy
That we ignore our own hearts and how they are being affected
Sometimes, all you can do
Is pick yourself up
And be your own little hero.

She kicked a dog once when the owner left the room. She thought it was cute when her horse was begging for water because she didn't give him any. She has written passive-aggressive posts about anyone and everyone who has dared to not worship her. She threatens people that if they do something she doesn't like she will write awful stuff about them in one of her "stories". I'm pretty sure she is the malicious type and that she very rarely thinks of anyone but herself. 

I just checked out her FB and she posts videos and other pictures there, including this one from when she was "sick". 

12670662_1150567254962484_6257656262964286320_n.jpg

She is the most ridiculous person. 

People who don't like to hurt others 

Don't need to write a poem to say so. 

Find something useful to do with yourself, Raquel. 

Sometimes, we're too busy helping others
And making others happy
That we ignore our own hearts and how they are being affected

Not the first time she's gone on this theme, yet I have a hard time picturing her putting other people first one even the small stuff.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived