IGNORED

Miss Raquel's Second Novel- Part 2

keen23

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On March 2, 2016 at 6:34 PM, xRoo said:

Can someone explain to me how rain is romantic?

I am sure looks super cute when her eye makeup runs down her cheeks, and her hair turns into a knotted wet mess.

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Dude should ask Raquel if she wants to sniff his hoodie.

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Such a humble, godly girl.

its cute that she thinks people are interested. It would be funny if the 'guy next door' saw that.

Is it just me, or is that a really weird thing for a boss to say? I would be kind of creeped out if I found out my boss was having that discussion with anyone, even if it was a dude I had a crush on. :pb_confused:

Ehhhh, if your boss is the other barely-over-teenaged girl who is the shift lead at whatever retail place you're working, it's just tacky, not particularly weird. 

On 3/11/2016 at 10:33 PM, LilMissMetaphor said:

Dude should ask Raquel if she wants to sniff his hoodie.

What is the fundie courting protocol for hoodie-sniffing? Does a godly boy need to consult the girl's father to seek permission to take a long whiff of his beloved's sweatshirt?

The vlog is up. I felt embarrassed for her watching it. She is totally not bitter that barely anyone asked her questions.:pb_rollseyes: But then she replied to one question by just saying search her blog for the answer. No wonder she got no questions. 

"Not many of you asked questions... That's ok, I'm not hurt or offended."

That's a specific denial.

Also, she got questions on Facebook, but didn't answer them? Why?
And poor Fathom will never receive Raquel's attention again.

She should have fired up a fakey ask.fm type account to submit questions to herself.  

or gone with my suggestion of a pottermore quiz like my friend's 13 year old.  

I could have asked questions but I doubt they would have been there.

Poor Poor Fathom.  

I really don't think she needs to worry that people will steal her fiction novels. 

I'm also guessing Fathom will be shelved forever and she will come up with a new idea for a book that she also won't finish writing. 

Bless her, I really think she just isn't too bright. 

My question is do I want to pollute my already odd set of Youtube suggestions with her vlog.  

What's with the hair? If she was unhappy with it why didn't she fix it before filming? Is it some cool youtuber thing that I'm not aware of? My hair is so awful today yadda yadda so you get compliments in the comments? Also why isn't she wearing a hoodie?

FYI: she only got two comments and six likes so far but she is not disappointed at all.

I love the rain, and I think the soft drizzly stuff we get here in the PNW is romantic. Curling up I front of the fire with a book or a drawing (I currently have several wip) and a big cup of coffee. Snuggling under the covers early in the morning listening to the rain drip of the gutters, a nice easy run through the park or on a rural road with the fir trees draped with moss with the fog and mist creating a surreal haze, sitting on the back deck over looking our property with a creek running through it. I find all that romantic. 

Oh, honey........ no.

:pb_redface:

I wonder if she twiddles with her hair, tank top, etc. this much in real life.  It's such a physical manifestation of how self-centered she is -- her attention is always on herself.

2 hours ago, xRoo said:

I can't even snark. The video is too much.

My thoughts exactly. How did she watch this back and think it was worth posting?

The only thing I can say about this is that she seems so much like herself.

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

What's with the hair? If she was unhappy with it why didn't she fix it before filming? Is it some cool youtuber thing that I'm not aware of? My hair is so awful today yadda yadda so you get compliments in the comments? Also why isn't she wearing a hoodie?

FYI: she only got two comments and six likes so far but she is not disappointed at all.

Seriously all she ever talks about is how crazy her hair is? She posts selfies on snapchat all the time like, "My hair is wild today." and it's a little wavey or something.

OMG I am, like, SO, like embarrassed for her? You know (is my hair alright? I don't know what's going on there),...umm..anyway! SO! Like so embarrassed!

9 minutes ago, Flossie said:

Where are these videos you all speak of?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived