IGNORED

Anna Duggar and the M Kids - Part 5

Coconut Flan

Just now, JenniferJuniper said:

I believe there have been a few alleged sightings of them filming.  If true, it almost certainly means TLC is planning something.

The "letter from Anna" was not written by her or any Duggar.  It's timing is suspicious.

It horrifies me to think TLC and the Duggars might be using Anna's misery (and/or Josh's tale of redemption through the blood of the lamb) as a story line.  But I do believe they would go there. Yes I do.

I'm just holding out hope that they are simply stock piling raw footage, just in case. And that there's no specific plan set in place yet, just the film crews.  I feel like the counting on stuff was a stretch....but to have the whole clan back? and be like "look, joshy is all better now!" puke.  but they still have a lot of leghumpers, and tlc is out fo r the bucks. My realism and my optimism are fighting it out on this one.

3 minutes ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

I don't think she looks all that different than she has in recent years. At most, she looks like she's not trying as hard to still look like a teenager, as she had been doing for a while. She looks like any other late-twenties girl, now. 

Maybe that's all i'm seeing. I just see a lot more age lines, and something about her eyes looks a lot older. She looks like she's been around the block a few times now.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, luv2laugh said:

It is true unfortunately. The owner of the lumber yard confirmed that Jana and John David were there with TLC filming.

What would Jana and John being doing together at a lumbar yard. Picking up a stick or two to build Josh a new house at a corner called Pooh?

2 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

What would Jana and John being doing together at a lumbar yard. Picking up a stick or two to build Josh a new house at a corner called Pooh?

They spent $3,500 on lumber materials. Also, not confirmed yet but some people have reported seeing Anna, Jana, and Jessa being filmed by TLC while shopping.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/josh-duggar-sex-scandal-jana-duggar-filming-with-younger-kids-lumber-yard/

Jim Logsdon, the manager of Ridout Lumber in Fayettville, Arkansas which is less than 10 miles from the Duggar’s home told Radar about the reality stars filming on the property.

“The production company from Nashville called me last week, It was the day before they wanted to come in and film. Then the normal camera guy for the family called me and then John David did,” he explained.

“He sent over a list of things they needed to build a tree house. He wanted to make sure we have the stuff. We got it all together.”

Logsdon told Radar that John David and Jana arrived with around three of their younger siblings and the camera crew last week. Neither Jim Bob norMichelle Duggar accompanied their children on the trip.

“Jana was really the one in charge. We asked her if she needed 4″ grooves or 8″ grooves and she knew the answer. She was the one giving all the instructions.”

Logsdon also said that while the Duggars have been customers of Ridout for years, this was the first time they filmed at his location.

Their purchase totaled $3,500 but the family had troubled transporting their lumber, so they used trucks from Josh Duggar’s used car lot to haul the wood away.

2 minutes ago, quiverofdoubt said:

I'm just holding out hope that they are simply stock piling raw footage, just in case. And that there's no specific plan set in place yet, just the film crews.  I feel like the counting on stuff was a stretch....but to have the whole clan back? and be like "look, joshy is all better now!" puke.  but they still have a lot of leghumpers, and tlc is out fo r the bucks. My realism and my optimism are fighting it out on this one.

The last we heard they were talking about an episode (or3) focused on Jana and Jinger with attention on possible courtships.

I am guessing the lumberyard filming was for the Jana sectiion and that there will be talk about how Jana and JD build a tree house for the younger kids.

TLC may be brazen enough to do The Return of Josh, but they might settle for Anna's Struggle -- not showing Josh (since they promised they wouldn't) but showing Anna and the M kids and having her talk about the changes and so forth.

I for one will write to my cable provider and ask them to remove TLC from the lineup.

1 minute ago, Toothfairy said:

Is it going to take Josh giving her an std or Anna catching Josh in the act to make her realize he's a selfish  disgusting pig. 

She'd still forgive him.

I fear Anna is still a long way off from tumbling to the reality of her situation.  I doubt she'll be with him in 10 years, but it's going to take a lot of growing up and giving up on her part.   

3 minutes ago, Toothfairy said:

Is it going to take Josh giving her an std or Anna catching Josh in the act to make her realize he's a selfish  disgusting pig. 

I am not sure that would even do it. She is just too far into her belief system. She has no where to go and obviously no one at this point to turn to except the pigs parents. I can easily see her looking the other way as he has other woman on the side as long she gets her precious blessings.

I think the only thing that will put her into our world is if he touches one of her own children. I find that sad and horrifying. I do not think she has any idea what exactly Josh did or who Josh even is. She just believes he is her headship and prays that all will be alright. Nothing in her upbringing has prepared her for this. At All.

They have been discussing how roughly he treated Danica Dillon. Or what she has implied. I have no idea what is true in that story but It made me wonder how he treats Anna in bed. Is he rough with her and she has no idea that it should be any different? It really made my stomach turn thinking about it as there is no way she will ever say anything to make Josh look bad.

2 minutes ago, Valerie3kids said:

I am not sure that would even do it. She is just too far into her belief system. She has no where to go and obviously no one at this point to turn to except the pigs parents. I can easily see her looking the other way as he has other woman on the side as long she gets her precious blessings.

I think the only thing that will put her into our world is if he touches one of her own children. I find that sad and horrifying. I do not think she has any idea what exactly Josh did or who Josh even is. She just believes he is her headship and prays that all will be alright. Nothing in her upbringing has prepared her for this. At All.

They have been discussing how roughly he treated Danica Dillon. Or what she has implied. I have no idea what is true in that story but It made me wonder how he treats Anna in bed. Is he rough with her and she has no idea that it should be any different? It really made my stomach turn thinking about it as there is no way she will ever say anything to make Josh look bad.

I can't even imagine she would  leave then. She'll probably  pull a Jimchelle  and spend him away to praying and forgiveness  camp. Anna would probably  even be okay with sharing Josh with other women. If Josh got another woman pregnant it's okay,  because it's all God's plan. Too bad she doesn't realize there are other men other there who would actually  love and respect her. Unfortunately  she thinks God wants this for her and she's a horrible fundie wife. Having a baby won't do shit to help Josh. He needs real therapy and to stop thinking of himself

4 minutes ago, Toothfairy said:

I can't even imagine she would  leave then. She'll probably  pull a Jimchelle  and spend him away to praying and forgiveness  camp. Anna would probably  even be okay with sharing Josh with other women. If Josh got another woman pregnant it's okay,  because it's all God's plan. Too bad she doesn't realize there are other men other there who would actually  love and respect her. Unfortunately  she thinks God wants this for her and she's a horrible fundie wife. Having a baby won't do shit to help Josh. He needs real therapy and to stop thinking of himself

Unfortunately, you are probably right. She would just pray away his problems and he would be sent away again.

I forget that these morons do not think as I do. The thought of someone putting their hands on one of my daughters....well,,, he would not be sent away to church camp. I might be sent away.

I really don't think Josh wants any more kids. He does love the ones he has. Or I hope he does. But, Anna wants to be Mechelle and will keep producing as long as he keeps having sex with her. I can't imagine basing your worth on how many babies you have had. It just implodes my feeble mind.

Josh is too much like JB. I don't think he will ever be able to think of anyone but himself. Even with proper therapy.

Yup, I agree with others here who think this is the preparation for Josh getting out of rehab.  The timing is indeed right and the writing is indeed NOT Anna's.   

It bothers me (and I don't know WHY it bothers me so much, but it does) how the TLC public relations machine has geared up to bring them back on the air.  There is no doubt in my mind that the entire family, perhaps even with Josh, WILL be back on the air this year.  2016.   Mark my words.

As long as there are leg humpers ready to hump there will be a show.  Disgusting,  

Here is what I want to know. After 6 months at "rehab", so they intend to do any marriage counseling, not through RU? Do acknowledge that the married itself has been damaged and needs to be worked on in ways where prayer is not to only way? 

Honestly, I imagine that they're getting ready to release more "and counting." I'm sure it'll involve all the kids and kidults, minus Josh but including Anna and the M kids. I think, if Josh is going to come back on the show, it'll be minimal and it'll be a while before he's seen. I think we will get regular updates on how Anna is coping, but I think they'll leave Josh out until there's a time when his appearance will cause less of a backlash (if that ever happens). TLC might be unable to let go of the Duggars as a whole, but I think they're totally okay with throwing Josh under the bus to save the family show. 

TLC is right (unfortunately); People are still (or even more) interested in the Duggars. And they will watch. Especially if they bring Josh back and if they continue to do the Duggars, the will - at some point - bring the big Josh interview surrounded by all others saying how different he is now and how it drew them closer together......

The still is  alot of maoney to make with them. And thats all that Counts.

23 minutes ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

Honestly, I imagine that they're getting ready to release more "and counting." I'm sure it'll involve all the kids and kidults, minus Josh but including Anna and the M kids. 

That would be awkward.  The audience watching Anna and 4M's all while knowing Josh is lurking just out of camera range, a huge invisible elephant in the room.

The problem is that if TLC wants a regular audience every week, there needs to be more than the kids building a tree house or the women shopping. People watched the last three episodes so they could hear salacious details, of which were few. They have given everything. They had left in those three episodes. The old show doesn't work now. How many weddings and courtships do they need to show before people realized that the end result is always the same? Jana is 25 or 26 taking her siblings to buy lumber to build a treehouse because she no where else to be. She never has anywhere to be that does not involve raising her siblings. Her life is that limited. Are they hoping for a courtship where Jana or Jinger end up like Jill or Jessa? Either is a bad result. 

The whole premise of the show was of a large family that did things differently. Well now everyone knows that, by differently, they meant covering up and minimizing child molestation. What else do they have to offer? What other episodes can their be? 

Just now, luv2laugh said:

They will bring Josh back. They KNOW it will be big big big ratings and they have no shame.

Agreed, and they'll make a big production out of his return, and have him do a sit-down about how sorry he is and how much he's turned back to Jesus, with as many sordid details as they can get away with...

31 minutes ago, gustava said:

What used car lot?

The one he/JB used to own before Josh and Company moved to D.C. for FRC.

Ah my lawd, if I wanted to watch slow-talking and unopinionated people spending their whole lives wastefully shopping for commodities they don't need, I could just film my own life??

1 hour ago, JenniferJuniper said:

That would be awkward.  The audience watching Anna and 4M's all while knowing Josh is lurking just out of camera range, a huge invisible elephant in the room.

Honestly, I don't think it'd be any different than watching any of the kids/kidults and knowing the parents are just off screen. 

33 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

The one he/JB used to own before Josh and Company moved to D.C. for FRC.

I thought the car lot was sold? I remember RD went to work somewhere else and I really thought the lot was sold? Maybe they are starting it up again? or maybe the Duggars driveway full of gas guzzling SUV's and trucks looks like a used car lot?

They won't be able to announce M5 without Josh being there. For all we know TLC is going to film a show with the main focus on Josh post "rehab" they have no shame.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived