IGNORED

Jessica Seewald Social Media

FJismyheadship

Jess Seewald

January 18 at 6:32pm · Hot Springs, AR, United States · 

Everyone in my life is getting married and having cute babies and I'm just over here like 

Then on jan 24th

An Open Letter To Boys Who Won't Commit

Don't Waste Our Time

Seems someone is on the prowl...

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 3:11 AM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

If only she had a godly courtship like her brother. Then she could get him to commit.  (I don't know why my post is showing in a quote from someone else. It won't go away on mobile )

So boys (not men) who won't commit are wasting her time? Maybe she's wasting theirs. Most people don't commit until they get to know the other person. I thought she should be patiently waiting for daddy to find Prince Charming.

59 minutes ago, Catey said:

Jess Seewald

Everyone in my life is getting married and having cute babies and I'm just over here like 

Then on jan 24th

Don't Waste Our Time

What a bitch

1 hour ago, Catey said:

Jess Seewald

Then on jan 24th

Don't Waste Our Time

Because boys & men really want to commit to an ignorant arsehole of a teenager with very questionable morals...

So Roe vs. Wade is WORSE than Stalin/Hitler.

Well then.

Also circulating the fake 12 week fetus photo, easily debunked on snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/medical/12weekfetus.asp

4 hours ago, Catey said:

Jess Seewald

Then on jan 24th

Don't Waste Our Time

An Open Letter To Boys Who Won't Commit tbh sounds really whiny and entitled. And if he doesn't want to commit, there MIGHT BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU. Or you just might not be compatible anyway. FIND SOMEONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO COMMIT.

And idk what's with the "everyone is getting married" isn't she like, 18?

Oh wait...

12 week fetus easily debunked, except to the pro-lifers. My DIL lost her baby at 12 weeks and was told there really wasn't anything to see. Fetus was the size of an olive. They planted an olive tree in his/her memory.

1 hour ago, ShepherdontheRock said:

I don't know but can anyone explain to me: Does Jessica have a boyfriend and get's less strict courting/dating rules than the Duggar girls? Was she raised less fundie? What are their rules and I thought JB would have ended a daugther's courtship if committment from the boy's side was an issue.

17 hours ago, isarhenne said:

I don't know but can anyone explain to me: Does Jessica have a boyfriend and get's less strict courting/dating rules than the Duggar girls? Was she raised less fundie? What are their rules and I thought JB would have ended a daugther's courtship if committment from the boy's side was an issue.

It could be said Ben is "easily programmable?"

20 hours ago, isarhenne said:

She's an adult and lives on her own, so she has no rules. She has a boyfriend and a job but is still very conservative and Christian. 

On 1/27/2016 at 8:53 PM, CorruptionInc. said:

Because boys & men really want to commit to an ignorant arsehole of a teenager with very questionable morals...

Well on the flip side, her teenage brother (with the same beliefs/morals) landed a celebrity.   Maybe she thinks she can land a fundie celebrity like her brother did.

(Granted her brother now has to submit to his FIL).

I had chicken pox at 8 years old. It was horrible. Both of my children have had the chicken pox shot. Also I saw my brother have the shingles in his 20's.

On 1/27/2016 at 0:31 AM, isarhenne said:

I believe she lives on her own. And she claims she's "not talking to her parents" so there could be some weird situation going on there. I get the sense the Seewalds are more fundie-lite but trying very hard to ride the Duggar coattails.

On 1/28/2016 at 9:53 PM, FleeJanaFree said:

This woman drives me absolutely bonkers.

I think calling her a "woman" is giving her too much credit.

http://mynorthwest.com/992/2901869/Lacey-business-owner-opposed-new-rule-didnt-know-transgender-man-was-using-locker-room

Returning to the theme of the original post in this thread (so many pages ago, lol), here is an article of a Christian gym owner's big surprise when he testified before the legislature to keep man parts away from the ladies' locker room.

:huh:

On 29 January 2016 at 8:38 AM, manda b said:

I had chicken pox at 8 years old. It was horrible. Both of my children have had the chicken pox shot. Also I saw my brother have the shingles in his 20's.

I am in my 30s and chicken pox vaccines weren't available when i was little. I got chicken pox incredibly severely at 21... it was genuinely life threatening and with sores spreading to my internal organs, including my brain (this is known as "disseminated varicella"). Chicken pox can be truly life threatening, so don't get me started on "chicken pox parties" amongst anti vaxxers...

On 27 January 2016 at 3:18 PM, ShepherdontheRock said:

So Roe vs. Wade is WORSE than Stalin/Hitler.

Well then.

Also circulating the fake 12 week fetus photo, easily debunked on snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/medical/12weekfetus.asp

An Open Letter To Boys Who Won't Commit tbh sounds really whiny and entitled. And if he doesn't want to commit, there MIGHT BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU. Or you just might not be compatible anyway. FIND SOMEONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO COMMIT.

And idk what's with the "everyone is getting married" isn't she like, 18?

Oh wait...

Sorry i've tried searching and haven't been able to locate the blog post... anyone have a link?

I had a severe case of Chicken Pox as a little girl I was so sick and developed pneumonia. I still have scars. My sister had it bad, too. Mama went through several bottles of calamine lotion and liquid Tylenol plus medicine from the doctor. The vaccine wasn't available back then, but our parents were pro-vax and, we got all of the other childhood vaccines.

My sister got all 3 of her kids vaxxed for chicken pox and the other recommended vaccines. Her girls got the Gardasil vaccine as well.

I read thru al of Jess Seawald's bullshit Facebook page-She really is a dumbass 12 weekers do not look like that. Like you could wrap them in a blanket & rock them. Their heads are very big their eyes & mouths are sealed. There is no brain development and there is rudimentary translucent skin. I did enjoy the recipes.

This girl has only had a couple of years practice living as an "adult," & she's in a big hurry to get married. Believe me Jess; practice is the operative word, here.

I had chicken pox twice growing up, once really bad, the spots were in my mouth, up my nose, everywhere basically and it was in the middle of a hot summer, it sucked.  The vaccine for CP is not on the schedule in the UK, I wish it was though.  You can pay for it privately if you can afford it.  Unfortunately I couldn't afford it when my daughter was younger, I would have got it for her in a heartbeat if I could but we were really lucky that when she got CP both times were exceptionally mild. 

I was never vaccinated for chicken pox. I'm not sure they were widely available then (I'm in my mid 20's).  When my mom brought me home from the hospital my brother had CP. I went most my childhood without getting them, but when I was twelve I developed Shingles. Worst. Pain. Ever. (More so than labor). About 2 weeks into having Shingles, I woke up with CP. The doctors were confused by me because you are only supposed to get Shingles if you've had CP before and you are usually elderly. I always assumed I had natural immunity from coming home to my brother. 

My son was vx'd for CP. I always wondered if you can still get Shingles after being vx'd?

@eandre31,  I don't think you can get shingles after you are vaccinated for chicken pox if the vaccine conferred immunity.  Could you have gotten an extremely mild case of chicken pox from your brother at birth?  I know that my youngest got one pox when her big sisters all came down with chicken pox.  I think it may be possible to get chicken pox again if you just had a mild case just as you can sometimes contract the disease if you are vaccinated.  I don't know that for sure, though, and I am NOT a Degreed Medical Professional.

When my kids were little, the oldest came home from Kindergarten with CP. I stripped him naked, made him hug and kiss his two year old brother, bathed them together, made them sleep together and lo and behold, the 2 year old came down with them too. Two for the price of one and all at once! If they (and I) need to miserable, I wanted it all at the same time.

When mine were younger they were exposed to chicken pox multiple times, through school and friends, they never caught it. Later, they all got the vaccine when it became available. My daughter was tested when she was pregnant and had no immunity still. Weird...

1 hour ago, PennySycamore said:

I think it may be possible to get chicken pox again if you just had a mild case just as you can sometimes contract the disease if you are vaccinated.

I had this happen to me. The dr said if he hadn't seen me all three times he wouldn't have believed it. When chickenpox comes up in convo I have learnt to just say "yeah i had that when I was a kid" because otherwise it turns into everyone telling me how I must be lying because it is impossible to have multiple times.

• Curious locked this topic

Archived