IGNORED

Jessica Seewald Social Media

FJismyheadship

7 hours ago, JillyO said:

In my favorite karaoke bar here in Berlin, there's three doors: Men, Women and "Not Sure." They all lead to the same four bathroom stalls though. :my_biggrin:

I'm in Berlin right now!! Tell me all the kewl things I have to do :D 

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, 19 cats and counting said:

Having worked at a big box store, the janitor (who was the only other person on opening shift besides the manager) would say that the men's room was MUCH cleaner than the women's room.   Women (especially the affluent customer base we had) can be NASTY in the bathroom.

Interesting.  I am going to guess that it depends on the bathroom and also how much effort is made to clean it.  Even though I have been in some pretty yucky women's bathrooms, they don't compare to some of the stories my menfolk tell. 

21 hours ago, violynnkelly said:

I've used the men's bathrooms for decades if the line is long in the ladies.  I've gotten a few wth? looksfrom guys, but LOTS of envious looks from women when I emerge, relieved from the men's, while they're in their same spot in line.

I've done this many times too, and so have most of my friends.  What usually happens is I might be out with friends at a venue, club, concert, or some such, and as we head to the women's restroom and see the long line, several of us will look over to the men's restroom and see zero line.  Go up to the door, open it, yell "anyone in here?!"  If no one answers, we just troop in and sometimes leave one person to stand guard at the door to alert any unsuspecting guy that the bathroom is gender neutral for the moment.  Or if someone yells back "yes", we usually say "women coming in" and give the guy a moment to zip up if he wants, then go in. 

When will architects/whoever designs public buildings figure out that bathrooms do not need to be equally provided.  For each men's restroom, provide two for women (at minimum).

ETA:  Anyone remember the fantastic women's bathroom on The Office?  I think it was Creed who someone had permission to hang out in there from the female staff, but other guys who wanted to come in were chased out.

The ignorance of Jessica Seewald is jaw dropping. I have to admit though, when she posts a meme on the public portion of her facebook page comparing a picture of Obama surrounded by children and Hitler surrounded by children, sometimes I sincerely believe she is doing some A++ Trolling. Who in there right mind could take something as ridiculous as that seriously?? FFS.

HITLER.jpg

19 hours ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Jessica's bathroom blues reminded me of a story my mom used to tell about me. When I was little and being potty trained, when we would stop at rest areas on vacation, my parents only cared that I used a restroom, whether it be the women's with my mom or the men's with my dad. I guess it made it exciting for me to use a toilet because I could switch back and forth. This one time, I went with my dad and my mom waited outside. I must've been giggling really loudly inside the men's restroom, and according to my mother, this big, burly biker dude heard from the outside and sputtered, "There's.... there's...a little girl in there!" My mom replied, "That's my daughter. Is there a problem with that?" The biker dude took one look at my mom and quickly said, "No, ma'am."

So awesome! :)

This reminds me of one of my favorite stories about my mom.

My dad went to a medical convention in the USSR in the early 60s and my mom went along.  It was pretty grim there at the time.  When my dad was in meetings, mom explored Moscow and saw the sights.  She was stopped on the street occasionally by police and asked to produce a passport or other papers.

One day, she had been stopped a couple of times and tired of the hassle, she headed back to the hotel.  A big, burly policeman stopped her in front of the hotel door. He demanded to see her passport.  My sweet, petite mom had had enough.  Without saying a word,  she gently put her hands on his shoulders and moved him aside.  She went in with no further problem. :)

She said she would always remember the look of shock and disbelief on the cop's face. :D

54 minutes ago, EmmieJ said:

I've done this many times too, and so have most of my friends.  What usually happens is I might be out with friends at a venue, club, concert, or some such, and as we head to the women's restroom and see the long line, several of us will look over to the men's restroom and see zero line.  Go up to the door, open it, yell "anyone in here?!"  If no one answers, we just troop in and sometimes leave one person to stand guard at the door to alert any unsuspecting guy that the bathroom is gender neutral for the moment.  Or if someone yells back "yes", we usually say "women coming in" and give the guy a moment to zip up if he wants, then go in. 

When will architects/whoever designs public buildings figure out that bathrooms do not need to be equally provided.  For each men's restroom, provide two for women (at minimum).

ETA:  Anyone remember the fantastic women's bathroom on The Office?  I think it was Creed who someone had permission to hang out in there from the female staff, but other guys who wanted to come in were chased out.

I graduated from the University of Iowa, and when Kinnick football stadium was redesigned, I heard they took out a lot of space that used to be men's bathrooms and made the women's bathrooms larger. I don't know for sure if this is 100 percent accurate, but I'm VERY inclined to believe it because when I go to games, there's never a line for the women's restroom and always a line for the men's. It's absolutely wonderful never having to deal with a line and see the men grumbling. The struggle is real, boys, the struggle is real.

FYI: anatomically speaking, women have smaller bladders than men, thus holding less urine. This means that women physiologically have to urinate more often then men. 

Why are our bladders smaller you ask? Well, you can think your uterus for that. Men don't have to fit anything else in their pelvic cavities, so they have more room to store piss. 

57 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

<snip> there's never a line for the women's restroom and always a line for the men's. It's absolutely wonderful never having to deal with a line and see the men grumbling. The struggle is real, boys, the struggle is real.

I have some female friends who work for Google and attend conferences here and there.  They share some of the BEST bathroom line pix! They are always exultant because for once, they are not waiting, and the men get to have a little taste of life on the XX side. :content:

I can only think that this girl is a racist homophobic twit. She is very immature and has been raised under a rock.

2 hours ago, EmCatlyn said:

Interesting.  I am going to guess that it depends on the bathroom and also how much effort is made to clean it.  Even though I have been in some pretty yucky women's bathrooms, they don't compare to some of the stories my menfolk tell. 

My DH refuses to take our kids to go potty when we are out and about, says the mens rooms are just gross. Maybe its a cop out :)   Granted, now it's just my son, my daughter can do it herself as long as he waits out side of the door.

I wonder why Jessica zeroed in on the possibility of a trans person sharing her bathroom, when the linked article spends more concern on shared locker rooms. Maybe she didn't really read it?

21 hours ago, karen77 said:

Hasn't she seen Ally McBeal?

But John Cage is only ever in there to check that there's no remnants in the toilet bowl.

Jessica may want to take time off from not caring about Bathroom Law to care a little bit more about the laws surrounding criminal assault.

In most states, aggressively laying hands on someone in such a manner is definitely going to get you charged with something, and you'll be lucky if your inspection of their genitalia isn't thrown into the charges as well.   

2 hours ago, Rajah061014 said:

FYI: anatomically speaking, women have smaller bladders than men, thus holding less urine. This means that women physiologically have to urinate more often then men. 

Why are our bladders smaller you ask? Well, you can think your uterus for that. Men don't have to fit anything else in their pelvic cavities, so they have more room to store piss. 

I love anatomy facts! There's an IG where somebody makes different anatomical things from candy. So neat!

I got blocked by Jessa, and I'm not sure why. I've never posted anything on her pictures. She must have more time now that the tadpole is 2months old.

This conversation reminds me of this trans guy's selfie campaign where he took pictures of himself in the women's bathrooms he was forced to use to show how out of place he was. Chances are if the majority of women saw this guy in their bathroom they'd be more uncomfortable than seeing another woman in there who just happened to be born with male parts :pb_rollseyes:.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

22 hours ago, barbecutie said:

The ignorance of Jessica Seewald is jaw dropping. I have to admit though, when she posts a meme on the public portion of her facebook page comparing a picture of Obama surrounded by children and Hitler surrounded by children, sometimes I sincerely believe she is doing some A++ Trolling. Who in there right mind could take something as ridiculous as that seriously?? FFS.

HITLER.jpg

I'd expect no less from someone who was brought up by people who claim that disagreeing with Jessa's view that abortion=genocide is Hitler.

Also, @nastyhobbitses you got that damn song stuck in my head, too. And now I'm envisioning Jess Seewald doing coke in the bathroom.

Didn't she tell people to "read a history book" when someone commented on the Confederate flag being racist? She's one of the worst kind of morons. 

40 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Didn't she tell people to "read a history book" when someone commented on the Confederate flag being racist? She's one of the worst kind of morons. 

Well, in her defense, she may have gotten one of those history textbooks that refer to slaves as "workers"...

8 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Well, in her defense, she may have gotten one of those history textbooks that refer to slaves as "workers"...

I suppose people rode dinosaurs in her history books too...

14 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I suppose people rode dinosaurs in her history books too...

And on the third day, God created the Remington Bolt-Action Rifle so that man could fight the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals. Amen.

22 hours ago, Rajah061014 said:

Then clearly all the men I have known who can't wait to use the bathroom while I can should learn self control. ;) 

Seriously, I am not surprised the uterus takes up space that men's bodies have for the bladder.  It just makes it more interesting that at least in my world girls learn to hold it longer.  My mom used to tell the story of how (in the late 1920s, to mid 1930s) her grandmother would not allow her to use public restrooms at all.  "If you can't hold it through the whole movie (or play, or parade, or whatever) you are too young to go," her grandmother would say.

Also, because women sit down to pee, our bladders fold over, not allowing us to empty them fully.  My OB is a HUGE proponent of peeing in the shower because it allows the bladder to empty all the way and urine is actually sterile until it comes out.

Shouldn't she be more worried about being hit on by an "Evil Lesbian" then seeing genitalia? I mean that's more likely. Jessica dear hate and ignorance don't look good on anyone 

• Curious locked this topic

Archived