IGNORED

Jessica Seewald Social Media

FJismyheadship

1 hour ago, Shadoewolf said:

Also, because women sit down to pee, our bladders fold over, not allowing us to empty them fully.  My OB is a HUGE proponent of peeing in the shower because it allows the bladder to empty all the way and urine is actually sterile until it comes out.

Actually IDK why people are so squeamish about shower peeing. The shower water'll wash it all away. And it saves water.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ShepherdontheRock said:

Actually IDK why people are so squeamish about shower peeing. The shower water'll wash it all away. And it saves water.

I'm pretty sure it's something everyone does, they just don't want to admit it for some reason. Unless your drain run slow and you stand in an inch or two of water, then probably don't do it and also call a plumber 

6 hours ago, SportsgalAnnie said:

Shouldn't she be more worried about being hit on by an "Evil Lesbian" then seeing genitalia? I mean that's more likely. Jessica dear hate and ignorance don't look good on anyone 

I have the impression that their hatred is now more focused on trans/genderqueer people than just plain old homosexuals. Maybe they consider the fight against gay marriage and the "gay lifestyle" (that actually doesn't really exist, especially for lesbians) a lost case, so they need another minority to hate on, and since racism is not en vogue anymore trans people are now the new thing.

As for Jessica, she is very young, sheltered, gullible and has agressive undertones like a lot of teenagers. She is easily one of the most entitled, harshest people I have seen on the Internet and I have seen A LOT and wouldn't even consider myself a friendly person on the internet (just because I snark here e.g.).

But I do think she will grow out of it, if not by herself, then hopefully a PR person will help her in the future (if the show continues).

9 hours ago, Mrsaztx said:

I'm pretty sure it's something everyone does, they just don't want to admit it for some reason. 

I've never peed in the shower. The toilet is right there. I go to the bathroom before getting into the shower. It's a habit I've had for my whole potty-trained life.  

21 minutes ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

I've never peed in the shower. The toilet is right there. I go to the bathroom before getting into the shower. It's a habit I've had for my whole potty-trained life.  

I haven't either, nor had the inclination to do so, mostly because I do the same thing of using the facilities before showering.

Frankly, I don't have the time to shower every time I have to pee...

12 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Frankly, I don't have the time to shower every time I have to pee...

:56247958035f1_32(18)::56247958035f1_32(18):     LOL x2

1 hour ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

Me either.   My tub doesn't drain slowly, but it still would be sloshing all over my feet and the bottom of the tub, so I find that rather nasty (and I'm not a germophobe, but the tub would still need scrubbing and my feet would need re-washing).

I've never weed in the shower either, and I sure hope none of my family have either.

who would ever smoke a bowl in the shower? so cramped and so far away from the kitchen [emoji23][emoji23]

I'LL ADMIT IT.  I pee in the shower daily :D  Always at the beginning of my shower so the tub spends the next ten minutes being constantly rinsed with warm water, shampoo, conditioner and soap so it's not like I'm leaving a puddle of urine stagnating in the bathtub.  Urine isn't that gross anyway.  Shitting anywhere but the toilet though, now that's where the line is drawn!  Gross :my_sick:

11 hours ago, Alicja said:

who would ever smoke a bowl in the shower? so cramped and so far away from the kitchen emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Actually one of my pothead friends suggested smoking in the shower, so the smell doesn't linger (I live in a strict no-smoking building, to the point the landlord has sent out notices reminding that smoking is grounds for termination of the lease.) Then again, weed smoke doesn't linger like cigarette smoke does. And my building often mysteriously smells of weed, especially during the nighttime.

I mean, I could understand someone would want to smoke in the bath. I imagine taking a bubble bath while high would be quite the sensation.

I pee in the shower, and IDGAF who knows it.  I'm the only one using it, and I clean it regularly.  It's not like I'm dropping turds in there.

I didn't realize she was on Facebook too, looks like Jess is also anti vaccine.

image.thumb.png.a63a56222eb3c4f0f63597a14011fac1.pngShe even shared this gem...

image.thumb.png.f8ae345b7a40762172ba299c427ed534.png

And here we thought Duggars vaccinated. But they are as stupid as we thought. Well her education was bad and it shows gullible as ever.

Wait - what?  This is Ben's sister's account on FB so I am not sure we can assume the Duggars are anti-vaxxers based on this post.  Maybe I missed part of the discussion and if so, apologies in advance.

And most certainly there are not "aborted human fetal cells"  in MMR vaccines.   What the actual F**K is wrong with these people?   

"Ridiculous. I will not be vaccinated."

I try not to wish ill on anyone, but when people are this willfully idiotic about vaccines, I feel like they're just asking to get measles or whooping cough.

8 hours ago, Pupalup said:

I didn't realize she was on Facebook too, looks like Jess is also anti vaccine.

image.pngShe even shared this gem...

image.png

Jess is an ignorant ass, and shouldn't be posting about things she knows nothing about.

This isn't even true. The MMR vaccine is produced using cell lines derived from fetal cells. In other words, somebody started with actual cells from a fetus in the 1960s and '70s, then put it in a Petri dish and induced those cells to grow and replicate. We are now using the descendants of these cells. There are no aborted cells in your vaccine!

Also, this doesn't even apply to all vaccines! The flu vaccine, as everybody with an egg allergy knows, is grown in eggs. Boycotting all vaccines due to fetal cell lines make no sense.

Lastly, is she going to boycott all modern medicine? Cell lines that are derived from fetal tissue are used in a lot of scientific research. If she objects to anything connected to fetal cell lines, she'll have to reject medical care entirely (and that includes going to the local drugstore).

okay Jessica have fun not being able to go on mission-cations to convert the heathens because you refuse to get vaccinated!

homegirl is crazy af. you wanna get measles? fine. I'll be sitting here in my ivory tower surrounded by antibodies if any of y'all need me. 

I'm the generation that got the diseases. Wouldn't wish them on anyone. I remember when the polio vaccine came out. Parents were ecstatic. In my small village school 2 children had contracted polio.

Mr. Wolf had mumps which went into his testes. Fortunately did not make him sterile, but he remembers how painful it was.  Jessica, it may be your choice not to get vaccinated, just stay away from small babies who are not old enough to get their shots. Oh yes, stay away from me, too.

Wow.  I don't even know where to start with this thread.   I'd like to think that most people would outgrow this kind of ignorant and fear-based vitriol, but that's only possible if you are actually exposed to something or someone to challenge your beliefs.  Since these people do their best to live in an echo chamber, I doubt that's going to happen here. 

2 minutes ago, Hera said:

Since these people do their best to live in an echo chamber, I doubt that's going to happen here. 

In my line of work, we call this a circle jerk.

• Curious locked this topic

Archived