IGNORED

Jessica Seewald Social Media

FJismyheadship

We went to a sex drugs and rock n roll seminar as part of my freshman orientation at college. As part of it, we were given clickers for an anonymous survey. The woman leading it asked us how many sex partners we think the average incoming freshman has had. The survey results, displayed on a graph, peaked around 2-4. Then the survey leader asked us to enter the actual number of sex partners we've had. Lo and behold, the vast majority of students there had either had 0 or 1 sexual partner. 

So, I don't think kids are having more sex. I think there's a culture where we're just a bit more open about it. And I also think the people who openly have a lot of sex stand out more, so there's a perception of there being more of those people than there actually are. 

I did know 1 couple that got engaged after about 6 months of dating, then got married on their 1 year anniversary. The bride was 21 and the groom was, I believe, 19 or 20, when he proposed. Apparently she was itching to get married because her little sister was engaged and god forbid her little sister gets married before her. They ended up divorced in like 2 years. Whoops. 

I think if I or most of my peers had their boyfriend propose so soon we'd be fucking pissed. Thankfully most boys our age are commitment phobic haha. 

Oh, and Jess Seewald, what does Bernie's net worth only being $300,000 have to do with shit? I'm not feeling the Bern, but way to be classist af. Also, stop posting things about my girl Hillary that SNOPES has said are FALSE. 

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, ShepherdontheRock said:

Oh, and Jess Seewald, what does Bernie's net worth only being $300,000 have to do with shit? I'm not feeling the Bern, but way to be classist af. Also, stop posting things about my girl Hillary that SNOPES has said are FALSE. 

Haha. What stupid shit has the ignorant little twit posted now? :my_biggrin:

5 hours ago, JillyO said:

Haha. What stupid shit has the ignorant little twit posted now? :my_biggrin:

Something cissexist, something about how Hillary Clinton wants to murder fetuses babies and this image about Bernie: 

Spoiler

bernie-facts-7501.jpg

I don't feel the Bern but what does Bernie's (relative) lack of wealth have shit to do with ANYTHING? Or classist stereotypes of his supporters. 

I feel like for any given candidate in this election, there are so many good reasons not to vote for them that you don't have to resort to bad logic and ignorance to justify your decision.

And yes, that includes Hillary too. 

3 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I wonder where those figures came from. I would like to know the source. 

Considering the messenger (meaning Jessica, not ShepherdontheRock), the Journal of Twisted Facts Someone Made Up and I Unthinkly Copied is highly likely.

Jessica loves reposting memes, has even a single one of them been factually accurate? The girl's bullshit detector is currently running at -50, but we all know detecting bullshit requires critical thinking skills and independent thought, neither of which she possesses. 

On March 11, 2016 at 6:25 PM, Chickenbutt said:

I had a lot of "relationships" in my late teens, early 20's. Met my husband at age 24, married at 25. Eldest son was born 6 days short of our first anniversary. We have been married 33.5 years, so I guess it worked out.:pb_lol:

Congrats on 33+ years, Chickenbutt! :)

Mr. J and I met in art school at 18 and 19 and have been together ever since then, though we didn't get married right away. 

We're at 32 years now. :o

What? Does Jessica want rich people who have never known hard times to be in office? I mean, money or lack of money shouldn't automatically grant someone a presidency, but I think it's odd that she pokes fun at Bernie's lack of wealth when her family is middle-class. Why would a middle-class person hate someone else for not being a stuck-up rich person?

12 hours ago, Jucifer said:

Congrats on 33+ years, Chickenbutt! :)

Mr. J and I met in art school at 18 and 19 and have been together ever since then, though we didn't get married right away. 

We're at 32 years now. :o

Sitting on the looooooooong  term bench, too...husband and I have been together since we were 14 and 15, so 36 years, married for 29...I'm so very old LOL

Nice! We are only coming up on 10 years married. Which to me...seems like a long time while also feeling like barely any time has passed.

2 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

Sitting on the looooooooong  term bench, too...husband and I have been together since we were 14 and 15, so 36 years, married for 29...I'm so very old LOL

If i didn't know any better I'd think you were my friend.  She and her husband met at 14, 34 years ago and married at 22. The most solid marriage I know of.

4 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

If i didn't know any better I'd think you were my friend.  She and her husband met at 14, 34 years ago and married at 22. The most solid marriage I know of.

4 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

There are a few happily ever after teen love stories out there :my_heart: I think the main cause of our longevity is that I didn't kill him :my_biggrin:

This is a great discussion. I dated a lot when young, had horrible broken engagement at 22 (dumped via letter in my birthday), dated several inappropriate men (one went to jail for owing child support & I dumped him) I spent 3 plus years without dating, had unrequited crush on a man for years. No one thought I would marry but I finally started dating my husband at 34. We got married at 36 & I had our daughter at 40. Our 16th anniversary is coming up.

even though a broken engagement hurt like hell, I'm so glad I waited for my husband. We have a pretty good life together. I used my 20s to travel around the world & work as a newspaper reporter. It taught me to be self reliant & more confident.

8 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

Wow! 14 and 15, that's amazing! :) Good for you!

On March 18, 2016 at 4:15 PM, ShepherdontheRock said:

Something cissexist, something about how Hillary Clinton wants to murder fetuses babies and this image about Bernie: 

Hide contents

bernie-facts-7501.jpg

I don't feel the Bern but what does Bernie's (relative) lack of wealth have shit to do with ANYTHING? Or classist stereotypes of his supporters. 

I feel like for any given candidate in this election, there are so many good reasons not to vote for them that you don't have to resort to bad logic and ignorance to justify your decision.

And yes, that includes Hillary too. 

Yep. 

And to deserve peoples' votes, dear candidates out there, apparently you must have owned or started a business.  Failing that, you must have invented something. (?)

Who knew? 

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 11:11 PM, season of life said:

What? Does Jessica want rich people who have never known hard times to be in office? I mean, money or lack of money shouldn't automatically grant someone a presidency, but I think it's odd that she pokes fun at Bernie's lack of wealth when her family is middle-class. Why would a middle-class person hate someone else for not being a stuck-up rich person?

Or when her family was poor as fuck eating beans everyday in a three bedroom house with 16 people. 

Better to look at how much money Bernie has given away vs how much he has.  He is one of very few who pays his interns.

3 hours ago, Toothfairy said:

Or when her family was poor as fuck eating beans everyday in a three bedroom house with 16 people. 

Just a reminder that this is Jessica Seewald (Ben's sister) we're talking about, not Jessa.

Bernie Sanders? Living off of welfare? Like a lot of poor Americans? Preposterous!!!!!!!

He's accomplished waaaaaaay more than Jess has, that's for damn sure.

6 hours ago, DuggarWatch said:

Why is anyone interested in Jessica or what she thinks?  I don't get it. :confused2:

Because she is really dumb and her viewable posts offer us a look inside the minds of people the Duggars associate with. Sure, she is more mainstream and would probably never be allowed to be alone with any of the Duggar daughters in the same way Cousin Amy isn't, but her core Christian beliefs are just as rigid.

You'd think girls with a little more freedom than the Duggars would take advantage of that. Have any of the older Seewald kids said what they want to do in the future? Jessica may be working now, I have no idea, and Danielle likes to sing. Do any of these ladies plan on going to college or getting a job of some kind? I'd hate to see them get married young and have kids to pass those beliefs onto.

27 minutes ago, barbecutie said:

Because she is really dumb and her viewable posts offer us a look inside the minds of people the Duggars associate with. Sure, she is more mainstream and would probably never be allowed to be alone with any of the Duggar daughters in the same way Cousin Amy isn't, but her core Christian beliefs are just as rigid.

and I really don't like her - she reminds me of that girl from the wedding who should not be named

• Curious locked this topic

Archived