IGNORED

Amy Jordan Duggar Jordan Duggar King Duggar Wedding Part 3 AKA Amy and Dillon King

Coconut Flan

6 hours ago, djmd said:

Possibly - but this all came from a public Instagram account. Those accounts are all scoured every hour by someone at People, I'm sure.

I know People and US Weekly do love to make stories out of IG posts. However this particular post was over a week old and about 15 posts back on her account. Usually when they do a story it's within hours of a post going up. It was only the other day when the screenshots of the comments were posted here that it suddenly became a story.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

LOL did everyone see this comment?

That person wins the internet today.

LOL, I agree! :D

I can't get my phone to quote the original post but I would change 'steely knives' to 'plastic knives'. ;)

Check out Amy's latest post on Instagram: 

amy.png.189b3f92c712b2633742f1fa5bb8d004

Think she's talking about her cousins?

7 hours ago, season of life said:

Check out Amy's latest post on Instagram: 

amy.png.189b3f92c712b2633742f1fa5bb8d004

Think she's talking about her cousins?

Probably, but mainly herself as usual.

I think she has posted that saying before, too.  I remember her making a dig about the perfect woman with long hair last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Amy is on instagram, congratulating herself on volunteering at a homeless shelter, under the guise of asking people to donate to it. For goodness sakes, why can't people do nice things and keep it to themselves? 

On 3/6/2016 at 10:06 PM, RabbitKM said:

Well, we don't know.  But it could mean that even as a married woman, they are so brainwashed that even though she COULD go see Amy, she chooses not to so as not to put her soul at risk of eternal damnation.

Amy and her husband had a lot to say about the whole Josh scandal/s, maybe there is resentment. I couldn't blame any of the Duggars for being pissed about that.

I hope those posts eat at JB inside. Then he has to grit his teeth and be forgiving and kind to her. Much as I don't like Amy, every shot she takes at them delights me. 

The caption she put on the photo of her cooking = "Cooking tonight with my hubby at my mother in laws! We wanted her to taste how great@hellofresh really is! With their delicious recipes & all the pre-measured ingredients it makes dinner a breeze."

All I can think of is The Truman Show. Mococoa Drink, specifically.

tumblr_ksokmbIGND1qziyd9o1_500.png

On 23.3.2016 at 11:31 PM, YourGodIsNotMine said:

Amy is on instagram, congratulating herself on volunteering at a homeless shelter, under the guise of asking people to donate to it. For goodness sakes, why can't people do nice things and keep it to themselves? 

They do, all the time. We just usually don't hear about it if they don't toot their own horns.

51 minutes ago, BadMurphy said:

If Amy is fat, that means I am a whale!

Amy instagramming the clothes closet is almost just as generous as her giving a whole dollar to the redbox!  When is she going to be canonized??

Who didn't see this coming? She ate her way up to her wedding, during her Mexican honeymoon, and hasn't stopped since. I'm not fat-shaming, hell, I look just like her (or would if I wore jeans two sizes too small). She posted a picture of herself at the gym last week, but it was kind of a side view (and I'm sure she edited it). She also posted a post-gym pic of her and Jinger after the Duggar kidults did the promo photoshoots for the new series. She kind of hid in a baggy top, so it was hard to tell how much weight she's gained. 

And now that I think of it, she's been hiding in flowy dresses in most of her pics, including today's gratituitous selfies on a Batman vs. Superman step and repeat in Branson. 

Poor Famy. That $$$ from the People cover is going to run out soon, and even though they're living in one of Grandma's houses, ostensibly rent-free, she's going to have to find a job sometime this year. She can't grift for her wardrobe forever. 

Dillon claims that pic is photoshopped, and that they "stretched" it. I don't know how you can "stretch" a visible muffintop, but that's me. 

Edited: From the same photog: Sorry, but Deanna IS that big. This pic is not "stretched." 

327EDF5E00000578-3508428-image-a-6_1458858875360.jpg

This is treading pretty close to "bitch eating crackers."   Isn't Amy doing anything more snark worthy than not being a super model?

42 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Dillon claims that pic is photoshopped, and that they "stretched" it. I don't know how you can "stretch" a visible muffintop, but that's me. 

Edited: From the same photog: Sorry, but Deanna IS that big. This pic is not "stretched." 

327EDF5E00000578-3508428-image-a-6_1458858875360.jpg

I feel like her legs look good here? Pants too tight causing a muffin top, yes. But I don't think there's any cause for concern and I would not call her fat or overweight. With the proper outfit/styling Deanna would look great too. As long as they're healthy, I see no problems with how either of them look. 

On 24/03/2016 at 2:33 PM, BadMurphy said:

Consider the source. 

All of the comments ever will be about a woman somewhere being too fat/thin/ugly/unpopular to be allowed out in public.

I think Amy looks fine. Not fat. Not thin. Just...normal. Looks healthy and whatnot.

I do think it's comical that her husband is saying the photo is stretched though. What a dork.

It's the DailyMail. One of their garbage posts will always be about a woman's body.

Amy looks fine. I'd rather have her gaining weight due to delicious eating rather than being constantly pregnant.

Mr pickle is ridiculous. She has put on a few pounds, so what? Does it really mind? He really cares about her weight that much?

On 3/25/2016 at 0:33 AM, BadMurphy said:

It's the Daily Fail.

If there was ever one place the "don't ever read the comments' rule needs to apply.....

I think Amy looks great. Weight fluctuation is a normal part of life. There is so much more about Amy to snark on, her weight shouldn't be one of them. As someone who has put on 30 lbs in the past year, I know I have no room to pick on someone who may have put on a little bit more weight.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived