IGNORED

Amy Jordan Duggar Jordan Duggar King Duggar Wedding Part 3 AKA Amy and Dillon King

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Mr pickle is ridiculous. She has put on a few pounds, so what? Does it really mind? He really cares about her weight that much?

I think it's weird that he would say the photo of edited instead of just saying "My wife looks great" or something. He seems like such an ass though so it's not surprising.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find Amy kind of boring, do I don't care if she's too fat, too thin or just right, pregnant or not. So why am I reading this thead?  Hmm, I need a life.

Off topic, but say Amy gets pregnant and has a baby shower. If the Duggars attend, would they show that on the TV show? 

I know Amy said she wasn't gonna be on the show, but family events made up a lot of the 19 Kids and Counting episodes.

6 hours ago, housetyrell said:

I think Amy looks great. Weight fluctuation is a normal part of life. There is so much more about Amy to snark on, her weight shouldn't be one of them. As someone who has put on 30 lbs in the past year, I know I have no room to pick on someone who may have put on a little bit more weight.

People are so quick to forget this. I put on about 3-5kg in the summer every year because where I live is 35C+ every day and it is simply too hot to go jogging. I lose it again every autumn/winter. It's an annoying cycle. 

She might has put on a few pounds, but she looks fine to me.  I'm more interested in what she might have bought at the Dollar Tree,

On March 4, 2016 at 0:58 PM, Eatingintheprayercloset said:

Um, I can't figure out why Crystal is so insulted that the Duggars didn't "text" her back. I don't blame the Duggars for not talking to strangers.Imagine the nasty "fan mail" the J'slaves get from middle age men.  I would just send out a "thank you" notice to all the addresses that send them baby items (which I think they do). 

I'm laughing that she promises to never be nice to anyone again as a result. Wtf.

If Amy is fat, then I must really be as big as the broadside of a barn!

Poor Amy. Yes, she does put herself out there for the public to speculate on by being all over instagram and People Magazine and all but she is still a person and comments like that must hurt.

I was on steroids last year for about three months and I gained at least 10kg. Luckily no one in my life was tactless enough to comment on it, even my sister-in-law whose wedding I was about to be a bridesmaid in. Luckily I still managed to squeeze myself into the dress! Even now that I have dropped all the weight, no one besides my mother has said anything about it. Weight is a sensitive subject and I genuinely do feel bad for Amy that hers is being scrutinized by the public, and that her husband is publicising it further.

I'm going to give Amy the benefit of the doubt on the photo. So much of what you see online IS photoshopped, and I would not put it past the publication to "stretch" the photo to make her and Deanna look heavier. That promotes more comments and readership.

That said, she doesn't look that heavy to me, although she does look bigger than a few years back. But that's pretty normal. I wasn't really following what she was up to leading up to the wedding and honeymoon, but don't brides usually lose too much weight from worrying about their day being perfect, etc.? I've heard tales of seamstresses having to take in a few wedding gowns in the last week.

On February 3, 2016 at 9:48 AM, socalrules said:

It has seemed that Amy has always been close to the family, regardless of the fact that she is "different". Jim Bob may not like the way she lives her life but she seems to have always been around. He is likely fond of her. His sister had Amy out of wedlock but it doesn't seem like she was ever ostracized. Grandma Mary is obviously close to Amy and Deanna and likely Grandpa was as well. If anything, Grandma and and Amy seems to have a fun relationship. She seems so relaxed with Amy. Deanna and Amy are always in pictures from the past. Deanna was even there when Josie had her seizure so she is likely always around. I have no doubt that Deanna spent a lot of time helping out with the kids when they were younger, just like Grandma Mary. Joy seems to adore Amy and I doubt that would be the case if they didn't spend a lot of time together.  I get the idea that it might be different if it was Michelle's family as I have always had the idea that she pushed her family away. Yet, Jim Bob likely prefers keeping his family close. He may not like the way that Deanna or Amy live their lives but they are Duggars so it is ok. 

I can't help but think JimBob wouldn't be so open if not for his mother.  I think we will see some changes when Mary passes.  Like a tell-all book from Amy and banishment of Amy by JimBob.

My dream is still for Amy to say "bye family!" and write a secret-telling book, what kids have got in trouble for, etc. If she told the right things she could get big money for it if she timed it right. 

4 hours ago, hollywood said:

My dream is still for Amy to say "bye family!" and write a secret-telling book, what kids have got in trouble for, etc. If she told the right things she could get big money for it if she timed it right. 

The problem is she seems perfectly capable of making things up.  Some of the stuff she said about Anna, for example was not all that true, more like her interpretation.

18 hours ago, hollywood said:

I think the thing holding her back is that she genuinely seems to love her cousins (well, maybe not Josh) and wouldn't want to potentially hurt them by doing it. IDK, for all the snark I can make about Famy, she seems to be very "yeah I know they are a little kooky, but they are my family and I love them' with her cousins, especially the girls and it's nice. 

I guess I just have some hope that maybe one day, one of them will look at Amy and think 'you know what, she wore a sleeveless wedding dress but is still a Christian and a good person.....maybe I can still be a Christian but not so extreme about it'. 

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

Looks like Dillon is being sued. 

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/amy-duggar-debt-lawsuit-scandal-husband-sued-medical-bills/

And it looks like Amy is trying to dispute this.

Of course Amy is trying to dispute this. After all, Uncle Jim Bob doesn't have to pay, people just give him stuff. Shouldn't the same rules apply to Amy and Dillon?

Dear Amy,

Dillion either paid the bills or he didn't. That's the long and the short of it.

So, which is it?

1 hour ago, ClaraOswin said:

Looks like Dillon is being sued. 

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/amy-duggar-debt-lawsuit-scandal-husband-sued-medical-bills/

And it looks like Amy is trying to dispute this.

This is going to sound so stupid... Amy said the other driver drove into his lane and hit him. Wouldn't their Insurance (if they have it) be responsible for paying for any injuries incurred?

4 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

This is going to sound so stupid... Amy said the other driver drove into his lane and hit him. Wouldn't their Insurance (if they have it) be responsible for paying for any injuries incurred?

And even if the other driver was uninsured, Dill's own health insurance, which he was supposed to have by law, should have covered most , if not all, of his expenses. This lawsuit (sorry Famy, the papers are part of the article) is REAL SHIT. 

This is doubly true especially if Dill wasn't at fault, as they've claimed. This just leads to the conclusion that Dillon didn't have any health insurance. 

And let's not forget what Amy said.."“He has a broken femur, he has an 18 inch rod in his leg!” Sorry for my immaturity :my_biggrin:

My guess is that Dillion did not have health insurance. His business is not likely thriving as well as he claims or he would have had insurance. The the thing is that hospital will put you on a payment plan and work with you to pay the bill. If he had insurance, his portion of the bill would not have been so high. Dillion likely either never set up a payment plan or just blew the bill off and figured that the Hosptial would write it off. It's also possible that the other was not insured or not at fault. 

This is a portion from a Radar article that sums up the lawsuit:

"According to Arkansas’ Benton County Circuit Court documents exclusively obtained by Radar, the 28-year-old failed to pay Bentonville’s Northwest Medical Center $51,940.53 more than a year after receiving treatment at the hospital.

The Plaintiff demanded of Defendants that said items be paid for in full on numerous occasions including: at or immediately following the time of providing the various items; within the 30 day period following the providing of said items; on or about June 26, 2015; and on numerous other occasions since said items were provided,” the medical center’s attorneys wrote.

King was hospitalized from January 22 to January 25, 2015, an itemized receipt states. Though the court redacted the specific procedures, the treatment seems to stem from his car wreck that week."

Radar also linked the court documents: http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/dillon-king-lawsuit-court-docs-signed.pdf

I have no sympathy for him. I know our healthcare in the U.S. is a bit jacked up. But he really should have had insurance.

22 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

Dear Amy,

Dillion either paid the bills or he didn't. That's the long and the short of it.

So, which is it?

This is probably something he thought he could hide, and when Amy found out she is still in the honeymoon/first marriage bliss phase and can't believe he would like to her like that so she's denying it...

Hey, now you know how Anna felt!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived