IGNORED

Amy Jordan Duggar Jordan Duggar King Duggar Wedding Part 3 AKA Amy and Dillon King

Coconut Flan

On 2/18/2016 at 11:34 AM, DuggarWatch said:

Amy is not exactly known for generosity.

In her defense it is a Redbox where you can rent a movie for $1 a day.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only did Amy put $1 in a Redbox return, she also gave a ride to a homeless lady and "told her about Jesus." No word on if she also gave her free donuts.

11 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

Not only did Amy put $1 in a Redbox return, she also gave a ride to a homeless lady and "told her about Jesus." No word on if she also gave her free donuts.

What Amy should have done is find that poor woman a place to stay.  It's 35 degrees in Arkansas right now and pouring down rain.  

16 minutes ago, DuggarWatch said:

What Amy should have done is find that poor woman a place to stay.  It's 35 degrees in Arkansas right now and pouring down rain.  

Just for the sake of argument, but maybe she did? Or maybe she drove her somewhere she could be warm and safe?

Just a thought. I didn't actually see her post about it and I don't care enough to get searching. :pb_lol:

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

Just for the sake of argument, but maybe she did? Or maybe she drove her somewhere she could be warm and safe?

Just a thought. I didn't actually see her post about it and I don't care enough to get searching. :pb_lol:

It was on Twitter:

AmyRking ‏@amyduggar  Feb 20

"I met a homeless person yesterday, I picked her up on the side of the road, got her food and told her about Jesus.Thats [sic] what life is about."

If Amy isn't included in the Duggars new tv series, do you think we can expect any good old fashioned pouting on social media?

1 hour ago, Trynn said:

At least she got her food? Still more useful than just straight up proselytizing...

She got food and then got dumped back on the street in the freezing cold and rain!  

Amy made the baby Jesus cry!

4 hours ago, HereticHick said:

If Amy isn't included in the Duggars new tv series, do you think we can expect any good old fashioned pouting on social media?

Or perhaps some salacious "inside source" stories. In Touch needs to get her on their payroll.

At least she got her food? Still more useful than just straight up proselytizing...

She got food and then got dumped back on the street in the freezing cold and rain!  

Amy made the baby Jesus cry!

I mean, I agree she doesn't get any cookie points... She just gets "not as bad or an asshole as some people" points.

On 2/23/2016 at 11:44 PM, HereticHick said:

From what I see of the promo pictures from the new show, it seems TLC are trying to make the Duggars look as normal as possible. It seems like they're doing a Bates. If this is correct, they probably won't need "worldly" FAmy to counter the weirdness of her family anymore.

On 2/23/2016 at 2:44 PM, HereticHick said:

I was looking at her Instagram this morning (she was defending her sponsored post...) and someone asked if she was going to be on the new show and she responded, "it's only going to feature my cousins :) " then someone asked "Why aren't you going to be on the new Duggar show? Personal choice" and she answered, "I love them but yes, it was a personal choice :) " 

I wonder if she is peddling it as a personal choice because she was not invited back to this show. The same person asked about her singing career but she didn't answer that question...lol. 

48 minutes ago, Ace3 said:

I was looking at her Instagram this morning (she was defending her sponsored post...) and someone asked if she was going to be on the new show and she responded, "it's only going to feature my cousins :) " then someone asked "Why aren't you going to be on the new Duggar show? Personal choice" and she answered, "I love them but yes, it was a personal choice :) " 

I wonder if she is peddling it as a personal choice because she was not invited back to this show. The same person asked about her singing career but she didn't answer that question...lol. 

She wasn't asked. She can pretend all she wants, but everyone knows the truth.

57 minutes ago, Ace3 said:

Truth is that they didn't want her!  TLC had mega disputes with Amy when they were in negotiations for her own reality TV series and Amy, her mother Deanna and grandma Mary stiffed their agent out of his 15% commission.  TLC cancelled the whole thing at that point, didn't film her wedding for a proposed episode of her new show and they want nothing to do with Amy again.

PS: Amy has no singing career! 

13 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

She wasn't asked. She can pretend all she wants, but everyone knows the truth.

The schadenfreude lover in me wonders if Amy will be so bitter about not being asked to appear on the latest trainwreck that she'll leak more dirt to Us, People, and Star in exchange for more covers/feature stories.

4 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

The schadenfreude lover in me wonders if Amy will be so bitter about not being asked to appear on the latest trainwreck that she'll leak more dirt to Us, People, and Star in exchange for more covers/feature stories.

Perhaps if she hadn't leaked so much dirt already she would have been invited to join in.

10 hours ago, Ungodly Grandma said:

Perhaps if she hadn't leaked so much dirt already she would have been invited to join in.

Maybe that's part of a weird long-game plan by someone within TLC who wants to bring down JB, Michelle, and Josh. Get Amy thirstier and thirstier by rejecting her/tantalizing her occasionally with People covers, get her to leak more dirt in retaliation for exclusion or as a desperate measure to stay relevant, dirt leaks make Duggars not put her on the new show, she gets pissed and leaks more dirt...

Queendillpickle? :my_confused:

I've got a question. She talks about certain products on her Instagram page, like glasses or clothing. Is she being paid to mention them? And if so, why would someone pay for Amy, out of all people, to advertise their products? I know people follow her, but damn, is anyone gonna buy stuff because they were inspired by her?

Queendillpickle? :my_confused:

I've got a question. She talks about certain products on her Instagram page, like glasses or clothing. Is she being paid to mention them? And if so, why would someone pay for Amy, out of all people, to advertise their products? I know people follow her, but damn, is anyone gonna buy stuff because they were inspired by her?

Because she has 422k followers on Instagram. Sure, some people would buy something just because a 'celebrity' endorses a product, but mostly someone will genuinely like said product and purchase it not thinking about who is endorsing it.

These companies do it so they can widen the audience by 400 thousand or so.

On February 26, 2016 at 1:10 PM, Hiddenomaha said:

And now Amy has put out her Snapchat name for the world to see...

That's just a great profile picture :thumbsup:

Why do we have to look under "AmyDuggar with no spaces" to find her? Shouldn't it be AmyKing? I thought she was sooooo glad to get married and ditch her duggar last name... 

I have a friend who "only" has 25k followers and he is already getting some endorsement gigs. So I have no trouble believing businesses will pay Amy (who has 20 times as many followers) to endorse their products.

I wonder how much she makes off that though? If they outright pay her or give her a 20% discount when she shops or something. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived