IGNORED

Amy Jordan Duggar Jordan Duggar King Duggar Wedding Part 3 AKA Amy and Dillon King

Coconut Flan

I actually like Amy a lot and I smile every single time she gets a story or a cover. This should show her unfortunate cousins that you don't have to live, act or dress like a freak to get the exact same attention. Yes Duggar girls, the world will not stop spinning if you wear shorts or a bikini, go on dates, have premarital sex, dance and have some fun,

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, HWest said:

I actually like Amy a lot and I smile every single time she gets a story or a cover. This should show her unfortunate cousins that you don't have to live, act or dress like a freak to get the exact same attention. Yes Duggar girls, the world will not stop spinning if you wear shorts or a bikini, go on dates, have premarital sex, dance and have some fun,

The world may not stop spinning but they might burn in hell for eternity...

Oh my god.  Proof that cursive writing still needs to taught in school. I could not really decipher that. 

'rgt in the phow'

Perhaps this gives Amy an opportunity to appear on another reality show! (Tattoo Nightmares)

Did they write that in cursive and the tattoo artist copy it? Or is this the tattoo artist's handwriting. I teach cursive and this is not how I teach these letters. 

I figured out rest in the, but storm? The best I could come up with was strum. I thought it had something to do with Amy's musical career. Everyone's interpretations have been hilarious.

Lousy handwriting indeed.  I have to go with rest in the storm.  The two st combinations look the same.

29 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Lousy handwriting indeed.  I have to go with rest in the storm.  The two st combinations look the same.

The "st" combinations look like they are written incorrectly as well.  Granted, I learned how to write longhand/script in the DarK Ages, but that "t"formation was only to be used when "t" was the final letter in a word and no other time.  I sometimes form my "t"s like that.

I thought is said "keep in the fam".....Yea that's not very legible at all seeing all the different responses.  

Well I thought the 'torm' of storm looked more like a heart beat badly done than text...

I find it a really weird phrase to get as a tattoo. 

Why is that even a People magazine post anyway? She is their damn cousin!! She has NEVER had the same strict-er upbringing they have so why is this even newsworthy? :omg:

Am I the only one who can read it?  You guys, tattoos aren't meant to have perfect penmanship cursive. Some people prefer the lettering to be more creative or whatever, doesn't mean its bad because it's not the same cursive that we learned in third grade.

It looks a lot like my handwriting so  I think it says, Rest in the sfrum :P

Congrats for their new skin deco :)

Huh, Rest in the storm?

I figured she'd have gone with "convince Duggar" or the phone number for people magazine's tip line.

I saw "rest in the know" and thought "OMG MORE SECRETS COMING OUT?!" What a disappointment. :pb_rollseyes:

I don't think it's that bad. It probably wasn't intended to be very legible. Tattoo artists are usually polite/blunt enough to bring up concerns like that beforehand. I would guess this tattoo artist is at least somewhat experienced because delicate wrist skin is susceptible to "blowout" problems if the artist doesn't have a practiced, light touch. These look like decent quality (except maybe the last two words on Amy's... hard to tell).

Kudos to Amy. Who knows what levitical laws she'll throw out the window next!

I get such a kick out of the whole "Rebel Duggar" thing. The fact that she merits the label for doing something as conventional as wearing a bikini and getting a tattoo, shows just how low the bar has been set for what constitutes rebellion in a Duggar, lol.

i don't really understand "rest in the storm" ...pray in a storm, "praise you in the storm" (song lyric/title) rely on you in a storm...but rest? like...thunderbolts and lightning, very, very frightening... i'ma take a nap? :huh:

21 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

i don't really understand "rest in the storm" ...pray in a storm, "praise you in the storm" (song lyric/title) rely on you in a storm...but rest? like...thunderbolts and lightning, very, very frightening... i'ma take a nap? :huh:

And now I have Bohemian Rhapsody stuck in my head.  Lol

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived