IGNORED

Amy Jordan Duggar Jordan Duggar King Duggar Wedding Part 3 AKA Amy and Dillon King

Coconut Flan

Kitty Talk:
Been using petroleum jelly for a long time and it does do the trick for hairballs.  

They DO know where they're going.  I live 3 blocks from a main street.  All my kitties seem to know that a right turn = the vet and a left turn = granny's house.  I swear they are relaxed after a left turn and freak if I make a right.

It's hell getting any of mine into a carrier.  I've actually had to cancel appts. because they will hide in places I can't reach.  BUT, when it's time to leave the vet, they will get into the carrier on their own once the exam is done.

Can you tell?  I'm a long-term childless cat-mom...  :kitty-wink:

Oh, and been clipping nails for decades.  @snarkykitty advice was great!

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, it just really occurred to me: By not following the Duggar's footsteps - that means she basically is just Plain Jane Normal.

Just gotta throw juicy Bible quotes at her fans at random times. Gotta get those ooohs and aaaahs.

Retweets for Jesus!

21 hours ago, EmCatlyn said:

The funny thing for me is that the kitty in question will get into the carrier willingly and playfully any time we are not going to the groomer.  I joke that she is psychic but I think the deal is that she knows if we have the other cat in a carrier, we are not going to the groomer (because the other cat, while he hates the carrier or leaving the house, has no problem with getting his nails clipped and his body brushed, so he isn't taken to the groomer).  Anyway, if she sees her carrier and the other cat is in his carrier, she will walk into her carrier with great elegance.  But if she sees only one carrier and figures it is meant for her, she disappears.  

(I sometimes wonder how cats can be so stupid about getting shut into closets but so clever about carriers.

That is seriously amazing. Cats really do have a sixth sense about these things and can be very smart when they want to be, and very dumb when they want to be too! My kitty knows exactly when it's 3:45 pm every day, because at that exact time, he comes and starts begging me for treats. Literally the same time every day. It started years ago when I used to get home from work at that time, but even now when I'm already home, he still knows the routine down to the minute. And of course, this is the same kitty who once hopped up into a kitchen cabinet left open and couldn't figure out how to get back down. :my_rolleyes:

9 hours ago, clueliss said:

One of my friends posted a link to this company recently (cat in a bag).   Supposed to be a replacement for carriers I think.  

https://www.facebook.com/catinthebagccc/?pnref=story

My daughter's cat hates her carrier, but does like to ride in the car strapped into her harness. She might like a bag though.  I could have used a cat-in-the-bag in 2014 when I was trying to give my Maine Coon his chemo meds.  He hated them those meds!

21 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

If you cat is hacking up furballs then she does need regular brushing, even if her coat doesn't get matted. That will cut down on the furballs. Also you can give her plain petroleum jelly. That will make the furballs pass through the other end. This was recommended by my vet.

Yeah, I have explained to her that she needs to let me brush her so she won't have so many hairballs.  She  still fights the brush.

This is a very self-willed cat.    

I used to give her the flavored petroleum jelly stuff but it didn't make much difference with the throwing up, and she would lose interest in licking it before consuming the full dose.  But maybe I'll try again.

Try putting the petroleum jelly in her food if she eats canned or moist food.

You guys!  AMY IS SO EDGY!  

Still hasn't revealed the design yet...  I'm sure it will be truly enlightening and will win souls.

On 1/27/2016 at 0:44 AM, EmCatlyn said:

I used to give her the flavored petroleum jelly stuff but it didn't make much difference with the throwing up, and she would lose interest in licking it before consuming the full dose.  But maybe I'll try again.

They make cat treats that are formulated to help with hairballs.  I can't remember the brand name by my older cat loved them, and they did help.  I could never get petroleum jelly or that hairball gel into her.  Even if I put it on her paw, she would wipe it off.  Usually on my comforter, lol.

Famy just posted on insta that they were looking at houses.
Didn't she say they were "building a house" early in their marriage?
:56247983ade1d_liar1:  again...

4 hours ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

Famy just posted on insta that they were looking at houses.
Didn't she say they were "building a house" early in their marriage?
:56247983ade1d_liar1:  again...

Maybe she was hoping TLC would offer to pay for it and film it. Another Duggar constriction episode? Since that's out, I'm sure she'd rather buy one. 

41 minutes ago, Chicken bones said:

Maybe that's what the filmed Duggars' big purchase at the lumber store was.... :) 

LOL, "Here fAmy! We built you a new house!" *presents treehouse next to Josh's doghouse* 

A People cover story???? It must be a very slow news week. Nothing Amy has to say warrants a cover story

2 minutes ago, ElegantMajesticPearls said:

A People cover story???? It must be a very slow news week. Nothing Amy has to say warrants a cover story

Her "sexy" newlywed life does. If she wants tl be relevant she should throw everyone down the  bus

Wow. It must be the slowest news week ever! Does anyone who doesn't follow the Duggars have any clue who Amy is? I can't see that issue selling.

19 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

If famy was still allowed at the duggar HQ i gess she is not anymore

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20984467,00.html

DAMMIT PEOPLE STOP ENABLING HER.

Can we create a color-coded Amy's Famewhoring Terror Watch chart? Red is Palin level, orange is Real Housewives Castmember, yellow is Former Saved By the Bell Castmember, blue is Non-Trainwreck Child Star, and green is John-David. I'd say she's at Real Housewives level, inching towards Palin.

There isn't anything more interesting going on in the world that Famy is chosen as a cover-girl for People?  

I smell a rat.  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if TLC didn't have their hands in this.

24 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

Wow. It must be the slowest news week ever! Does anyone who doesn't follow the Duggars have any clue who Amy is? I can't see that issue selling.

I buy this magazine and I WON"T BE buying this issue 

HA 

and that is just pathetic on her part - maybe she still wants to sing or something 

30 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

I honestly think this is more about People magazine hoping that random people will see the 'Rebel Duggar' and a girl in shorts, thinking it's one of the J-girls. They're betting on people not knowing who Amy really is and getting confused, hoping that people just buy the magazine thinking that the barely recognisable girl on the front cover is a J-girl with serious makeover. 

It's deliberately misleading. I'm Australian so I don't read US tabloids, but isn't People supposed to be somewhat more dignified than the others?

3 minutes ago, Front Hugging Fiend said:

I honestly think this is more about People magazine hoping that random people will see the 'Rebel Duggar' and a girl in shorts, thinking it's one of the J-girls. They're betting on people not knowing who Amy really is and getting confused, hoping that people just buy the magazine thinking that the barely recognisable girl on the front cover is a J-girl with serious makeover. 

It's deliberately misleading. I'm Australian so I don't read US tabloids, but isn't People supposed to be somewhat more dignified than the others?

I am starting to think that People magazine has jumped the shark. 

I caved and read the article - she talks about her father leaving, etc and that she grew up in the shadow of the duggars - I think it's Dillion is that his name is pushing her to do do this - no one knows who she is - nobody is going to care.!!!! 

unless TLC is behind this and wants to include her in the new series. 

it's smelly yet we don't know where the smell is reaching to or from 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived