IGNORED

Amy Jordan Duggar Jordan Duggar King Duggar Wedding Part 3 AKA Amy and Dillon King

Coconut Flan

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry, I cannot get passed the horrible outfit. Does she know it's 2016? I haven't seen denim on denim since the 1990s when I was wearing it. I remember the old days when I looked forward to People Magazine every week. Now it's just garbage. They have to know that an Amy issue isn't going to sell. A Duggar issue isn't going to sell. Most people don't know who any of the Duggars are. I guess TLC is back to grinding the machine for the show to start again. I wonder if they are now going to shown Amy's wedding or bits of it from home video. 

Jesus, People. It's Oscar season. You couldn't put one of the nominees on the cover? You went with Famy?

Also file this under things I don't believe - 

"I think kissing before marriage should happen," Amy says, adding that she and Dillon pumped the brakes on going further than that until after their marriage. "

20 minutes ago, socalrules said:

I am sorry, I cannot get passed the horrible outfit. Does she know it's 2016? I haven't seen denim on denim since the 1990s when I was wearing it. I remember the old days when I looked forward to People Magazine every week. Now it's just garbage. They have to know that an Amy issue isn't going to sell. A Duggar issue isn't going to sell. Most people don't know who any of the Duggars are. I guess TLC is back to grinding the machine for the show to start again. I wonder if they are now going to shown Amy's wedding or bits of it from home video. 

I thought Amy was trying to be the Arkansas Jessica Simpson.

The "Nike!!" version, with that oh-so-hot three-inch flash of Razorback pork belly. Dazey Duke, y'all.

Sooey.

21 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Jesus, People. It's Oscar season. You couldn't put one of the nominees on the cover? You went with Famy?

Also file this under things I don't believe - 

"I think kissing before marriage should happen," Amy says, adding that she and Dillon pumped the brakes on going further than that until after their marriage. "

One of the versions of the quoted article that I read online had a Freudian typo: "she and Dillon pumped the breaks on going further than that until after their marriage." If "breaks" are synonymous with "cracks," then Famy and Dickle did some mighty fine premarital pumping.

I think it's funny that the caption under her cover headline quote uses the phrase "growing up Duggar." I wonder how the J girls feel about their book title being applied to Famy's tell-all.

image.jpg

7 minutes ago, LittleSpouseOnThePrairie said:

I think it's funny that the caption under her cover headline quote uses the phrase "growing up Duggar." I wonder how the J girls feel about their book title being applied to Famy's tell-all.

I wonder if they would all even notice the same thing and talk about shade - wonder what Jill is thinking HA 

WOW

Well in a new article she just told us she was not a virgin when she married. And neither was he and no they didn't lose it together 

And they call that entertaining reading - TMI Amy- you should be discrete 

people magazine should be shameful 

Ha!. Just came over from Instagram to see what FJ folks had to say about Amy's cover. She must just LIVE for this crap.

I used to sort of enjoy People... Would always read it at the hair salon or dentist. For the past few years, though, it's gotten worse and worse in terms of content. Really thin, nothing there most of the time.

I'll often know the back story on something and then read People and think "wow. And someone actually pays to read this stuff?"

I don't plan to read this one and I'll assume it's all stuff we already know.

If she throws her uncle's family under the bus then I can see them being pissy. But simply stating she felt different because of her birth? I don't think they'd cut her out for that alone. 

And I don't see why they'd cut her out for the pictures either. Yeah, you'd never see a J-Slave wearing that stuff, but she dresses differently than they do all the time and there haven't been any public issues because of it.

I, personally, can't wait to read how Amy 'survived the scandal'.  The impact of it on her life, based on her Instagram, was enormous. 

This reminds me of the time Amy posted on Instagram that the tabloids just make up bogus stories and that she has more class than to ever talk about her extended family like that. Oh and that other time when she said that being referred to as "the rebel Duggar" wasn't really accurate. 

Cool story.

19 minutes ago, Jana'sHairScrunchie said:

This reminds me of the time Amy posted on Instagram that the tabloids just make up bogus stories and that she has more class than to ever talk about her extended family like that. Oh and that other time when she said that being referred to as "the rebel Duggar" wasn't really accurate. 

Cool story.

And Dillon was all upset they were accused of grifting and they are just normal people. 

Amy is trying to capitalize on the farme that has come from the Duggar scandals. I would bet money that Amy and the Duggars have been feuding ever since TLC secretly kept filming in late August and early fall all the Duggar specials but would not film Amy's wedding and wouldn't even include Amy in the specials at all. Amy released a comment full of snark at the Duggars that she would not appear in the specials to give Anna privacy. Even Dillon said the Duggars were after the $$$ by doing the specials and released snarky comments about Duggars doing this. The Kings and the Duggars are at war. It will only be a little time before the Duggars feud with one of their own kids over the $$$ and fame too like they are doing with Amy. Amy's people cover and story does NOT make the Duggars look good but keeps them relevant which is maybe what TLC wants. I will say, this Amy PEOPLE cover worries me, TLC must be ready to announce a Duggar comeback. TLC and E network have agreements with PEOPLE and they usually put their show stars on the cover right before they are about to announce or release the series.

"growing up Duggar" :pb_rollseyes: For God sakes she's their cousin. She didn't live with Jim Bob and Michelle. I really don't even think her last name was ever Duggar. The want for attention. It's sad. 

I'm thinking that the People spread is payback for the cancellation of the wedding special and likely People mag tie-in. It's possible that People had a contract with her for the wedding and is meeting that obligation with the 'growing up Duggar' feature. 

17 minutes ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

"growing up Duggar" :pb_rollseyes: For God sakes she's their cousin. She didn't live with Jim Bob and Michelle. I really don't even think her last name was ever Duggar. The want for attention. It's sad. 

Amy used the name 'Amy Jordyn" and released a CD under that name.  (You can find it on YouTube.)  She changed her last name to 'Duggar' when the reality TV show became a hit.

When she married, she posted that she couldn't wait to change her name from 'Duggar.'  Now, less than 5 months after the wedding and with the TLC specials airing, she apparently can't wait to be known as a Duggar again.

15 minutes ago, DuggarWatch said:

Amy used the name 'Amy Jordyn" and released a CD under that name.  (You can find it on YouTube.)  She changed her last name to 'Duggar' when the reality TV show became a hit.

When she married, she posted that she couldn't wait to change her name from 'Duggar.'  Now, less than 5 months after the wedding and with the TLC specials airing, she apparently can't wait to be known as a Duggar again.

and now we have a new video courtesy of people magazine 

he is skeevy and she is just as bad 

20 minutes ago, DuggarWatch said:

Thank you for this! I always thought "Amy Duggar" was just what she went by so people knew she was related to the Duggars. I had no idea she actually changed her name. 

3 hours ago, RabbitKM said:

In the video on the People website, they say that Jim Bob offered to raise Amy when she was born? Is that true?

If this is true she sure did dodge a bullet.

I realize this has been stated already, but I simply do not understand why People would put Amy on their cover. I don't know how many people in the world know who she is, presumably everyone who has watched most episodes of 19k&c, but what I can say is how many people I know personally who are aware of her existence. Of course, you all realize that number is zero. Zero. It's a strange choice on their part.

A little late to the party here but.....maybe Amy is on the cover as the most "inoffensive Duggar" and People is trying to ease the public back into acceptance of the whole clan and the continuance of the show. The magazine may eventually start having the least offensive kidults (Jana, Jinger, JD) on the cover in preparation for the "big reveal" of Josh/JB/Michelle

Just now, Chickenbutt said:

A little late to the party here but.....maybe Amy is on the cover as the most "inoffensive Duggar" and People is trying to ease the public back into acceptance of the whole clan and the continuance of the show. The magazine may eventually start having the least offensive kidults (Jana, Jinger, JD) on the cover in preparation for the "big reveal" of Josh/JB/Michelle

That's a good possibility, however, I assume the cover is supposed to impel customers to purchase the magazine. Perhaps that's why they stuck Kate Hudson's abs on there!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived