A lion? Really? A hyena is more appropriate. As for the other bit, errm, the less I think about Lori, Debi and "spanking", the better. I have a good imagination, I don't want to waste it on that.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peaceful Wife says this to a commenter in that post:

zbexrel,

I received your comment for Lori. I think I will share it with her privately. I don’t think this is the best place to have that particular discussion.

There was a discussion about Debi Pearl's book and zbrexrel was expressing her very adamant disapproval of it. Evidently she wrote a comment specifically to Lori after Lori defended Debi Pearl.  I like that Peaceful Wife did not publish the comment. As much as I'd love to see others go after Lori like she allows on her blog, Peaceful Wife has the right idea..."let's keep the heated discussion private," is what she's saying.

Lori, take note.  A blogger refused to let a commenter attack you.  That is how a mature and reasonable blogger manages a discussion.  This is probably why young women are turning to people like Peaceful Wife INSTEAD of Debi Pearl.  It's probably why Peaceful Wife has just published a book and you...well...haven't. 

2 hours ago, Sera's Arrow said:

A lion? Really? A hyena is more appropriate. As for the other bit, errm, the less I think about Lori, Debi and "spanking", the better. I have a good imagination, I don't want to waste it on that.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour 

Sorry...couldn't help myself. :pb_razz:

Lori's revisionist history lesson of the day:

Women in most past generations had to pump water from a well, heat it up on the stove and then scrub their clothes clean. They didn't know anything else so they may have been more content than women are today. They were so busy with the job of running a home and raising children that they didn't have time to be lazy or bored as easily. They also didn't have all the distractions we have like the smart phones, internet, etc. or even cars to keep them away from home for hours at a time. Their time was spent at home as keepers of their homes. They didn't know anything different but even so God still commanded women to be keepers at home and that godliness with contentment is great gain, therefore, women have probably always struggled with being content doing what God has called them to do.

Ignoring the fact that there were millions of working women in past generations and that many of those women were employed as laundresses and housekeepers because women with enough money were very willing to pass the drudgery of housework on to someone else. They found plenty of other things to do without a car or the internet.

31 minutes ago, Florita said:

Lori's revisionist history lesson of the day:

Ignoring the fact that there were millions of working women in past generations and that many of those women were employed as laundresses and housekeepers because women with enough money were very willing to pass the drudgery of housework on to someone else. They found plenty of other things to do without a car or the internet.

Just like Lori many were upper class gossipy bitches.*

*sorry, Lori brings out the bitch with no filter in me.

Less than a week after Celine Dion has buried her husband, Lori has decided it's a good time to attack Dion's mom for having wanted some time to herself after 13 children.  She is using someone else's pain as an occasion for an object lesson. How very Westboro Baptist Church of her. 

4 minutes ago, molecule said:

Less than a week after Celine Dion has buried her husband, Lori has decided it's a good time to attack Dion's mom for having wanted some time to herself after 13 children.  She is using someone else's pain as an occasion for an object lesson. How very Westboro Baptist Church of her. 

Celine's mom also lost one of her sons to cancer just two days after her daughter's husband died.

Lori is a vulture, but she is careful to clean up her own image.  She went back and scrubbed all the comments between her and the lady from the Not So Private Chat Room.

Has any of Lori's minions ever called her out on the fact that she had a nanny and housekeeper but keeps writing these posts about keeping house and raising children?

I just can't get over her hypocrisy, but I can't imagine even her fan girls not putting 2 and 2 together.

5 minutes ago, kpmom said:

Has any of Lori's minions ever called her out on the fact that she had a nanny and housekeeper but keeps writing these posts about keeping house and raising children?

I just can't get over her hypocrisy, but I can't imagine even her fan girls not putting 2 and 2 together.

those posts would never see the light of day.

12 minutes ago, Koala said:

Celine's mom also lost one of her sons to cancer just two days after her daughter's husband died.

I'd forgotten about that. It compounds Lori's heartlessness.

4 minutes ago, molecule said:

She consistently uses trending names as click bait, I think. 

I popped out to her blog... not sure if it is all her followers , but it says she has 693 people following via Gmail circles and 241 on bloglovin....  Didn't she used ot have over 2000 blog followers?  Maybe she still does, and I don't kow how to figre out how many she has. 

BTW, the idea of Debi Pearl spanking Lori, to get her to become a suitable helpmeet for Ken is very Story of O to me. 

1 minute ago, salex said:

... the idea of Debi Pearl spanking Lori, to get her to become a suitable helpmeet for Ken...

I'm pretty sure Ken would want to watch.

Women in most past generations had to pump water from a well, heat it up on the stove and then scrub their clothes clean. They didn't know anything else so they may have been more content than women are today. They were so busy with the job of running a home and raising children that they didn't have time to be lazy or bored as easily. They also didn't have all the distractions we have like the smart phones, internet, etc. or even cars to keep them away from home for hours at a time. Their time was spent at home as keepers of their homes. They didn't know anything different but even so God still commanded women to be keepers at home and that godliness with contentment is great gain, therefore, women have probably always struggled with being content doing what God has called them to do

How about the women who were away from home for hours every day, fetching water from a well? Some still are... 

1 hour ago, salex said:

She consistently uses trending names as click bait, I think. 

I popped out to her blog... not sure if it is all her followers , but it says she has 693 people following via Gmail circles and 241 on bloglovin....  Didn't she used ot have over 2000 blog followers?  Maybe she still does, and I don't kow how to figre out how many she has. 

BTW, the idea of Debi Pearl spanking Lori, to get her to become a suitable helpmeet for Ken is very Story of O to me. 

Lori has said/written that Debbi "spanked" her several times.  It's very jarring.  

That time she got on the call in radio program, she said it within the first two or three minutes.

I felt like she spanked me and it worked

Praise the Lord there was someone out there who spanked me with her words 

I needed a “spanking ” from her.

(Those were all written on her blog or the comments of other blogs.  Here is the link to her saying it on the radio:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cwa-radio/2015/02/05/my-journey-of-faith  Min. 3:37)

Also, in Ken's very first post here he managed to bring it up:

You all are so strange though because you are OK with thinking about destroying my business, yet you are distraught of the thought of Lori getting a spanking? There again, an upside down world of thinking.

Celine grew up to be one of the most amazing singers in our country.

If she is going to use celebrities as click bait, she may want to at least read Wikipedia. Celine is Canadian. 

8 hours ago, Koala said:

Also, in Ken's very first post here he managed to bring it up:

You all are so strange though because you are OK with thinking about destroying my business, yet you are distraught of the thought of Lori getting a spanking? There again, an upside down world of thinking.

I keep wondering if Ken has had the balls to tell any of the women who hire him (women dentists) or work with (office managers, hygienists, etc) that they are whores of babylon for taking away jobs from men.  I wonder if the practice his son is in (does Ken own part of that one) hire women?

Ken's woman partner was in france, so that made it different I guess, for him to work with a whore of babylon like that.  ANd he's usually been a one man band (now, with sons) but I'd love to hear his son explain to people why  his whole staff-- receptionist, office manager, hygienists, etc, are all men.  You know, a whore of babylon free zone. 

Ken Alexander:

“Will you let this cup pass from me, but if not, your will as my husband be done.”

Ken Alexander today:

the valuable lesson learned by a husband that even at times when he is wrong, his willing companion sets aside her own will to conform to his will

Ken Alexander today:

How can a wife win a husband if she is not willing to follow, even at times when her spirit thinks that he is wrong? 

Ken Alexander 2014:

I am not patriarchal in my thinking as that was an OT model

Ken on the Bible:

I am sorry, but those who have boxed in submission to mean that a wife ALWAYS obeys her husband, as it says “in everything” and never with questioning him on the matter, you have fallen off the horse of truth and must try to get back on. 

When he says "as it says", one can only assume he is referring to the Bible (Ephesians 5: 22-23 in particular).  Rest easy though, because Ken assures us that verse is not to be taken literally, and if you take it in that manner you have fallen off the Ken and Lori Alexander Horse of TRUTH.

He goes on to give the number of times a godly wife may request her husband rethink his position.  

Riding the Horse of Truth needs to be a post counter thingy  :pb_lol:

That is hilarious!  Such a good response to Ken!  I actually laughed out loud at her post - it made my day.

This is what Ken said....hahahaah:

I am sorry Booky, but I still can't see the hair that you are splitting with Lori. Is it so fine as to not be seen? And if so, is it worth so much time and energy in discussion? 

Yup, enough for Ken to make a whole blog post. 

18 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

This is great!

https://signpostsstrangeland.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/the-horse-of-truth/

Didn't Ken also say to Booky something about "this isn't worth the time"? Yet he did a whole blog post. Booky really got to him. 

"mental midgets who refuse to learn"

Brilliant line, really hits the mark with Ken and Lori.

I hope Ken responds to defend himself and Booky says "No. I wasn't talking about you. But it is just like a man to think everything is about him."  

6 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

This is great!

https://signpostsstrangeland.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/the-horse-of-truth/

Didn't Ken also say to Booky something about "this isn't worth the time"? Yet he did a whole blog post. Booky really got to him. 

I was hoping this would turn into a battle in the combox, or at least an interesting discussion, but both have been relatively quiet. Maybe Lori has been using her almighty delete finger today.

I second "Riding the Horse of Truth" as a new post count title.

Pretty sure Ken is contradicting himself again:

"Wives submit to your husbands in everything, as to the Lord." There can be nothing clearer than this when it comes to God's will in a marriage.

Just a few hours earlier:

I am sorry, but those who have boxed in submission to mean that a wife ALWAYS obeys her husband, as it says “in everything” and never with questioning him on the matter, you have fallen off the horse of truth

So you must obey your husband in everything- God is very clear about that.  Except when you don't have to.  In those cases I guess God will let Lori and Ken know, and Lori and Ken will let the rest of the world know.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived