32 minutes ago, Hisey said:

Wow, this is interesting. We already know that Lori and Ken had a four-hour session with each of their toddlers, where they hit them with a leather strap till they obeyed. Now we hear that hitting took place on bare skin?

So. Does this mean, they pulled down the child's pants and removed a diaper?  I guess in California they could be aiming for a tiny bare thigh, but on a Midwest Winter day...there is no exposed skin...except...oh my God...the face!  I can't even....

Nothing crawls all over me like the mention of spanking a bare bottom.  Oh, the humility of stripping down to receive a punishment. I get enraged any time I hear a parent say they spank bare bottoms.  The whole spanking debate aside, why must it include such degradation and the extra sting of a smack on bare, tender skin?!?  I feel my blood pressure rising.

But wait! Now we have someone bragging about smacking the thigh of a six month old for "pitching a fit"!!! Oh dear God.  What are these people made of?!? I keep picturing my children at six months and, as advanced as WE thought they were, they were NOT advanced enough to be manipulating the adults in their lives.  If an infant instantly quiets after being smacked, it is from the sheer shock of it...those brainless abusive twits!! If a parent (I'm looking at YOU, Ken and Lori) is too stupid and limited in patience to figure out a way to calm an infant, then, PLEASE, STOP BREEDING!! 

Sweet God in Heaven, I've never seen people who actually delight in spanking and inflicting pain on small children.  I know many people (myself included) who speak with great shame and regret over the few times they spanked...but these monsters are practically making a contest out of it.  I can only think of those three grandchildren of Ken and Lori's (and one on the way) who are enduring the same kind of abuse.  I am sick.

*Count this as the most I've taken the Lord's name in vain in my entire adult life.  Interestingly Ken is the one who drove me to actually writing "Fuck You!" for the first time ever also.  I'll see myself to the prayer closet. 

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, refugee said:

I wonder if you misunderstood? I did, until I read the comments in context. She appeared to be saying that children can't feel spanking through clothes, which makes it necessary to pull down their pants and spank on bare skin in order for a spanking to be effective,

That's exactly what she is saying. 

@refugee, yes, I misunderstood and then read on ... and as it turns out, the monster gloats about bare-bottomed spankings. *shudder

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the main news on the Daily Mail this morning

"I really don't want sex any more and nor, if they're being honest, do most women with young children says this mother of four. So what does her other half make of it?"

"Some men, if rebuffed by their girlfriend or wife, might go looking elsewhere for sexual fulfilment"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3450378/I-really-don-t-want-sex-nor-honest-women-young-children-says-mother-four-does-half-make-it.html

Lol I saw that and thought, "I hear ya, sister!"   I didn't actually click the article, but if I had connected Loriken to it, I'd have been on it like a chicken on a june bug.

2 hours ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

This is the main news on the Daily Mail this morning

"I really don't want sex any more and nor, if they're being honest, do most women with young children says this mother of four. So what does her other half make of it?"

"Some men, if rebuffed by their girlfriend or wife, might go looking elsewhere for sexual fulfilment"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3450378/I-really-don-t-want-sex-nor-honest-women-young-children-says-mother-four-does-half-make-it.html

Lol I saw that and thought, "I hear ya, sister!"   I didn't actually click the article, but if I had connected Loriken to it, I'd have been on it like a chicken on a june bug.

Also, so very DM of DM to make that the 'big' article.

Archived