IGNORED

Jessa, Ben & Spurgeon - Those Smug Seewalds Part 2

happy atheist

6 minutes ago, MatthewDuggar said:

Occasionally?  Josie is J'Chelle's mini-me.

Ok, geez lol! I sometimes see JB in her.  

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you guys see the new video on instagram... Ben interviewing a christian rapper? the video is all "edgy" but mostly we just see Ben's ass.

1 minute ago, karen77 said:

Did you guys see the new video on instagram... Ben interviewing a christian rapper? the video is all "edgy" but mostly we just see Ben's ass.

I know you mean Ben's ass like "get your ass over here", but I totally pictured Ben interviewing a rapper by doing the whole "my butt can talk" thing from Ace Ventura.

2 hours ago, karen77 said:

Ben's "edgy" attitude is driving me craaaaazy. I almost prefer the anti-secular-music type of fundamentalism to this cheesiness. Out of all the churches I "tried on" when I was younger, it was the rock-and-roll evangelical ones that bothered me the most 

Seriously, that video looks like it's trying to imitate the documentary styles of real edgy youthful behavior, like street art and skate videos. The most annoying part is, like his sideways baseball caps, this is probably as counter-cultural as it gets for him. Sigh.

1 minute ago, NakedKnees said:

Ben's "edgy" attitude is driving me craaaaazy. I almost prefer the anti-secular-music type of fundamentalism to this cheesiness. Out of all the churches I "tried on" when I was younger, it was the rock-and-roll evangelical ones that bothered me the most 

Seriously, that video looks like it's trying to imitate the documentary styles of real edgy youthful behavior, like street art and skate videos. The most annoying part is, like his sideways baseball caps, this is probably as counter-cultural as it gets for him. Sigh.

But but but hanging out with the rapper and wearing his hat like that is just Bin showing us how not racist and accepting he is of others. "I can't be racist. I have a black friend." I just rolled my eyes so hard, they fell out of my head...excuse me, while I go chase them down the road.

On 1/2/2016 at 11:01 AM, nastyhobbitses said:

Jenni really does look like Jana. Hannie is getting hard to place; she looked a lot like Joy for a while, but now she reminds me of a mix of Jill and Jessa. I can't quite place Jordyn either.

I think Hannie looks strangely like Bill Got-hard.  Not implying anything, just my opinion.

2 hours ago, NakedKnees said:

Ben's edgy attitude and dress code is a joke.  He is becoming a walking billboard - whether it's on his hat or his chest.  The boytoy needs to tone it down - because it still is not good.

and even his soon to be video was making me laugh and in not in a good way 

I wonder if Jessa is filming his new street vibe skate video :D

so does this mean that jessa listens to rap, now? i thought the duggars were against music with a beat. i wonder if ben is also into dancing, in addition to rap? 

On 04/01/2016 at 6:34 PM, bjr70 said:

I was born in the early 70's and my dad fainted when I was born. I guess the nurses just stepped over him and kept right on going. emoji14.png

Before she married, my Mum was a nurse. I remember her telling me about having new fathers sometimes faint during their partner's labour - usually when something unexpected happened. The nurses would try to push the Dad out of the way or under the bed, but when things were going wrong and/or there was no time they would just have to step around - or sometimes on - the poor guy. I doubt there was anything as nice as a reclining chair in L&D rooms in those days...

In all seriousness, the wave of blood that the Spurge apparently rode in on must have been terrifying - especially for someone like Ben who has never seen anything like that and who knows that there is nothing substantive that he can do to help. I can't fault him for taking a moment. Added bonus: fleeing may have saved him being stepped on ;)

On 1/1/2016 at 4:33 PM, accountingstar said:

Jennifer Hartono post a cute collage of baby "Quincy". According to her, he is a happy baby.

I like how he inherited Jessa's resting bitch face. 

Spurge is a cutie patootie for sure! I never found Israel to be cute, but Spurge is adorable!!!

Pity his parents are f-ing idiot douchebags.

it is rather interesting to see how many different visages you get with two parents. wow, the fist semi positive thing Ive found about the Dugger/Bates. :Bazinga:

3 hours ago, hockeymoo said:

I like how he inherited Jessa's resting bitch face. 

It seems to me that at two months he seems happier and more expressive than Israel was at the same age.

ETA: Wrong quote. 

His name is awful, but Spurgeon sure is a cute baby! And if the top middle photo is anything to go by, he has inherited his mother's gift of the perfect side-eye.

Some have said Spurgeon looks like Jim Bob. I honestly can't see it in the photos Jennifer Hartono took. I see some Jessa.

Just what are the Hortono's doing at the Duggar's? Are they housekeepers? Freeloaders? Additional tutors? And where do they sleep?

1 hour ago, ksgranola1 said:

Just what are the Hortono's doing at the Duggar's? Are they housekeepers? Freeloaders? Additional tutors? And where do they sleep?

They might just be staying with them until school starts back up (a lot of colleges don't start until next week) - isn't their family living overseas? it might be too far/expensive for them to go home for the xmas break. 

26 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

They might just be staying with them until school starts back up (a lot of colleges don't start until next week) - isn't their family living overseas? it might be too far/expensive for them to go home for the xmas break. 

IIRC their family is from Indonesia. That would mean that a flight home from school would involve getting to a larger city (looks like there are direct flights to Jakarta out of New York, LA, San Francisco, Houston, and DFW), and either shelling out a lot of money for a very, very long direct flight from there, or shelling out less money for a very, very long flight to Hong Kong, Singapore via Europe, a Middle Eastern hub like Doha or Dubai, or a major city in China (Beijing, Shanghai, or Guangzhou), and then connecting to Jakarta from there. It makes much more financial sense to just stay in the States if their visas allow it and they have a cheap/free place to stay.

I assume that they stay with the Duggars during breaks from PCC. IIRC correctly, Jennifer H has graduated, but appears to be staying on campus as some sort of dorm  resident advisor, or similar.

8 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

It seems to me that at two months he seems happier and more expressive than Israel was at the same age.

ETA: Wrong quote. 

probably because jessa doesn't bundle him up like a mummy 

:D 

and I love when Jessa says please don't use my pictures 

yet all her followers USE them on her fan pages HA 

Spurgie looks exactly like Jessa. Jessa did all the work:pb_lol: he sure is adorable!

I see that the Southern Wimmin's Shows are starting to announce their 2016 dates & lineups: https://southernshows.com/sws/

It will be interesting to see if Jessa N Bin are included--talking about the joys of parenthood, etc etc

Since there are no more TLC paychecks on the horizon, someone needs to get out there & do some speaking gigs to pay for diapers for Spurge and new baseball caps for DJ BinBob

My word, little Spurge is a cute baby! I love when babies have those kind of "knowing" looks about them, like they know what's up. "Hey Mom and Dad, what's up with this dorky name you gave me?"

3 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I see that the Southern Wimmin's Shows are starting to announce their 2016 dates & lineups: https://southernshows.com/sws/

It will be interesting to see if Jessa N Bin are included--talking about the joys of parenthood, etc etc

Since there are no more TLC paychecks on the horizon, someone needs to get out there & do some speaking gigs to pay for diapers for Spurge and new baseball caps for DJ BinBob

Well obviously Jessa and Ben should be included to spread their parenting wisdom. With a two month old baby now, they are like the Einstein of parenting!

Jessa just posted a cold brew coffee recipe video on Instagram. It really feels like an advertisement, but she doesn't mention a brand or anything. 

1 hour ago, habert said:

Jessa just posted a cold brew coffee recipe video on Instagram. It really feels like an advertisement, but she doesn't mention a brand or anything. 

there isn't really a brand. My husband has been doing toddy for years (makes the morning way faster to get out the door). Same apparatus, which is super easy to find and cheap. I hate coffee, so not for me! It's supposed to be much less acidic than regular brew.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived