IGNORED

Jessa, Ben & Spurgeon - Those Smug Seewalds Part 2

happy atheist

7 hours ago, Full enough quiver said:

Is anyone else as shocked as I am that there hasn't been another pregnancy announcement? Izzy is what, 10 months? Not that I'm complaining. I think it's great that they may actually have decent spacing between babies. I wonder if the traumatic deliveries have made them consider using nfp to not have a million kids. One can hope.

In the Izzy birth thread, it was mentioned that doctors recommend a woman waits at least a year to get pregnant after a C section. So maybe *fingers crossed* Jill is listening to medical advice?

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, ElegantMajesticPearls said:

In the Izzy birth thread, it was mentioned that doctors recommend a woman waits at least a year to get pregnant after a C section. So maybe *fingers crossed* Jill is listening to medical advice?

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha :laughing-rollingyellow::pb_lol:

Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.

12 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Am I the only one that thinks Spud is a more annoying nickname then Spurge? At least Spurge makes me laugh. 

Count me as one of those people who think Jill and Jessa are close for the cameras only. Sure, they're in the same season of life, *cringe* but those two in particular have never looked close. I still remember how much it seemed like Jill tried to hog the spotlight at Jessa's wedding.

Even if they are not extremely close, that doesn't mean that they would never talk or that they wouldn't want to encourage their kids to be friends.  We know that growing up, Jessa and Jinger were tight, and we know that Jill and Joy are close. But that still doesn't mean that they don't get along with their other sibs.  And,  living apart, may have helped Jill and Jessa get closer.  I have lots of friends who got much closer to their siblings once they were adults and living apart. 

20 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

I follow FJ and FamyFriday and I'm not blocked yet.

Reading subsequent posts after my first inquiry, I think I got #blessablocked because I had actively posted on one of those pages the same day Jessa went on her blocking rampage. I post on both pages pretty frequently. 

What's that about turning the other cheek, Jessa? Shouldn't her detractors be the ones she wants to KEEP in order to save them with Ben's and her fire and brimstone sermons?

So Jessa goes onto other people's Instagram pages...clicks on the people who comment...and blocks them? Good lord, Jessa, get a freaking job or hobby or something!

I'm a bit late to the conversation but I was inactive for a while. I was also blocked by Jessa in IG despite not following her or ever commenting on her photos. It kind of creeped me out a little when I realized that she had blocked me. I do follow FJ and Famy Friday but have only ever commented on one FJ photo and it was totally not even related to Jessa or any of the Duggars. So I too find myself wondering what she really does with her time. 

my little addition to the coffee talk: my little red keurig mini is just about the best thing that has happened to me during my undergrad career. 

Also, what happens when you're blocked by someone on instagram? Can you not see their public posts anymore? (just go on instagram.com and look them up there :) ) Or does it keep you from commenting on their pictures? How weird to for someone (ANYONE) to spend a significant amount of time going through other people's accounts and banning people who comment there. Strange.

Also, what happens when you're blocked by someone on instagram? Can you not see their public posts anymore? (just go on instagram.com and look them up there [emoji4] ) Or does it keep you from commenting on their pictures?

I think both. You can't access if you are logged in, but as you say, Instagram.com and FB make workarounds easy.

There are also plenty of fan accounts that share her photos as well. It just struck me as really aggressive on her part (I'm probably a little sensitive about it because I've never been blocked before, ha).

I also saw a fan post on Ben's page asking Jessa to unblock her and that she had never commented on her photos or said anything bad but that Jessa was her role model so she wanted to see her photos. 

I spend too much time on IG. 

How exactly do you know if you're blocked? I went to IG-Jessa a little while ago & nothing came up; blank page. Am I blocked? I never said anything negative over there. I never clicked on the "follow" box, either.

12 minutes ago, ksgranola1 said:

How exactly do you know if you're blocked? I went to IG-Jessa a little while ago & nothing came up; blank page. Am I blocked? I never said anything negative over there. I never clicked on the "follow" box, either.

Yes you are blocked, if you can't see anything on the page.

13 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

So Jessa goes onto other people's Instagram pages...clicks on the people who comment...and blocks them? Good lord, Jessa, get a freaking job or hobby or something!

Doesn't she have a brand new baby she should be spending time with? If she has so much extra time maybe she should consider a part time job or maybe Ben should get a real job! She has way too much time on her hands. I know when I had new babies laundry took up quite a bit of the day.

I would think since she and Ben seem to want to convert others they would not be so "block happy". They could easily be converting people through kindness and by setting a good example. Oh shit forgot who I was talking about. Never mind.

4 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Yes you are blocked, if you can't see anything on the page.

Can't you just log out from instagram and see everything? I don't even have an instagram and I can see Jessa's stuff.

18 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

Or at least get some sleep. She does have a young baby after all.

Then again, that's what Aunty Mums are for... 

20 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

When Kylie Jenner drops out of high school to Instagram all day, people think she's a lazy degenerate, but when Jessa Seewald does the same thing, she's considered "a blessing" and a "good Christian role model"? Maybe Kylie needs to marry a teenager and post about Jesus more.

ETA The Kardashian-Jenners do appear to be religious in an ostentatious Orange County megachurch sort of way, which actually has a lot of similarities with the Duggars' faith. I have no doubt that Kylie thinks Jesus smiles on her Instagram career, just like Jessa thinks of hers.

If a poster with an  opinion that strikes too close to home and seems to have a point (that severely pisses you off) gets blocked do they still make a sound

when they fall

in the forest

Being not #blessablocked just makes me feel like such a conformist..

what i have noticed with Jessa and Ben is that they are never shown holding Spud 

just pictures of the baby with or without people holding him. - What is up with that? 

and today DFO posted their annual trip to somewhere to protect the unborn and bam a picture of Ben and Jessa and Jessa is clinging to Spud - aka like Jill wore him - unless I am mistaken :D

1 hour ago, nst said:

what i have noticed with Jessa and Ben is that they are never shown holding Spud 

just pictures of the baby with or without people holding him. - What is up with that? 

and today DFO posted their annual trip to somewhere to protect the unborn and bam a picture of Ben and Jessa and Jessa is clinging to Spud - aka like Jill wore him - unless I am mistaken :D

Is she wearing him?

1 hour ago, nst said:

What/who is DFO?

14 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Is she wearing him?

he is hanging like iddy did in the photo when iddy and his parents were newly in wherever they are or in New York 

so yes? 

1 minute ago, ClaraOswin said:

What/who is DFO?

duggar famiily facebook official 

sorry - I am memorizing flash cards  and it carries over into everyday life :D

It looks like Jessa is trying to use a Moby wrap (or maybe some other type wrap.) I never got the hang of it. But that doesn't look right to me at all.

Someone in the comments of the group photo said they really miss Joshua, Jill, and Derick in the photo. Um...no. No one misses that turd.

and today DFO posted their annual trip to somewhere to protect the unborn and bam a picture of Ben and Jessa and Jessa is clinging to Spud - aka like Jill wore him - unless I am mistaken [emoji3]

I'm not sure either way, but Jessa's IG has a video of her holding Spud on Christmas.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived