IGNORED

Miss Raquel is writing "another" novel.

xRoo

Why does she blog about how she should have said it but never did if she doesn't give a dang?

Because the best way to show that you don't care what anyone thinks of you is to loudly and constantly proclaim how you don't care what anyone thinks of you.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because she's trying to be all 'deep and angsty' without realizing she's being shallow and self-centered.

She is so shallow and arrogant and self centred and clueless. When the hell is she going to grow up?

This one made me wonder:

1. "I don't regret giving that gift to you. It's a part of me that I am happy you have."

She is so shallow and arrogant and self centred and clueless. When the hell is she going to grow up?

This one made me wonder:

1. "I don't regret giving that gift to you. It's a part of me that I am happy you have."

Made me wonder too...

Honestly, everything Raquel says reminds me of my early high school days when Myspace was still the place to be. We used fill out these long survey things that were just questions you answered all about yourself. They can be fun to fill out, but you know, I did that when I was 15...

I've written "what I wish I could say to the people who hurt me" type things before. I think things like that can be a good way to help process emotions. But I just write it in a private journal. I don't post it on the internet. 

I admit to getting Raquel and Lina confused sometimes, but damn these immature fundie types love displaying their animal abuse far and wide :? Wasn't it Taliban Tony who used to throw cats off the deck and everyone thought it was so funny?

He seems to be pining for her still. I think they're gonna get back together, judging from how she favorites all his tweets. Oh, the things I do with my spare time...

I'm half-tempted to create a false identity, befriend Raquel, and offer to be a beta reader for her book just so I can see it.

I won't because that's a mean and dishonest thing to do... but my burning desire to read her novel is definitely into the "socially unacceptable and weird" zone.

If she weren't so... I lack a word at the moment - I would offer to be her critique partner.  I just can't go there.  Really.   Besides, I can't work with someone who can't keep it together long enough to get through nanowrimo after all the wielder of words nonsense.  

Pretty sure she is going to get back with the boyfriend only to have another dramatic break-up in a month or so. 

Well praise Jesus she has been able to mark another thing off her bucket list. It was a bit harder than ordering a pizza over the phone and having it delivered(real thing on her  bucket list) or buying something on Etsy(another real thing) but not quiet as hard as hugging a baby polar bear(yet again, another real thing), it is owning 16 scarves. She did it! Quite and accomplishment there. 

She still hasn't been able to touch a swan, though. 

Oh my on that bucket list.  However will she be able to handle the excitement of 16 whole scarfs.  

Oh my on that bucket list.  However will she be able to handle the excitement of 16 whole scarfs.  

Imagine her excitement when she will buy a sword!

(I shouldn't say anything I have "learn how to shoot" in my bucket list)

Raquel - you are not emotionally deformed.  You are immature.  There is a difference.  i say this as a 51 year old who has an MDD diagnosis (go look that up deary) and have likely battled depression since I was somewhere around 14 or so.  Life sucking at the moment and oooh things are tough do not equal deformity.  On that note, I will say you do need to go age some (you know those Cheez-It ads - you aren't ready yet).  

And the crutches were not 'attached to either arm'  - that wording makes it sound like a permanent fixture.  

By the way - is the being sent for a loop in the last 2 weeks why you only did 19k words to date over at Nano?  Because hi, writing drek but up t 43k words here.  In a busy time of the year.  Last year won nano in the busy time of the year while doing a 2.5 hour drive one way (and back) to check on my mother who has dementia.  Suck it up, stop whining and get to work oh 'wielder of words'  (I don't wield words myself, I wrestle with the suckers)

>snip<

I write because my heart won't beat for me unless I write the letters it taps to me in Morse code.

>snip<

STAT paging cardiology, cardiology STAT!  That is one hell of a bizarre arrythmia....

STAT paging cardiology, cardiology STAT!  That is one hell of a bizarre arrythmia....

Nah, she's just sitting there typing out EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE or TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, depending on how fast her resting heart rate is. :P

I may have to thank her.  Snarking on her inspired me to not just let a new possible character simmer on a back burner, but to sign up for an online writing class next month.  (But then you know these things really need to be dramatic and drawn out and emotional for full effect in her world).

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived