IGNORED

Miss Raquel is writing "another" novel.

xRoo

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh... I hadn't read that one before, only the weird one with the mystical penis ferret.

This 'Life's Choices' was soon predictable. SO cliched, and just blah. And when she prefaced Chapter 5 with:

Due to readers' urgent requests for me to put up the continuing chapters of my 'Life's Choices' ficitional, I am finally giving in. :)  The reason I hadn't been putting them up for awhile was just for fear that someone may take the story and publish it under their own name.  That's been kind of worrying me. 

...oh I laughed and laughed and laughed. 

Not really. I actually just rolled my eyes. A lot.

How old is she?  by the time I was 19 or so I'd begun the firm descent down a hair metal path (and you can blame not only band in 8th/9th grade but Dick Clark and American Bandstand for having Night Ranger and Bon Jovi (Runaway) on in back to back weeks.) putting tween/teen bubble gum behind me.  

Well, Jeff Watson was a pretty good guitarist..

She had me with that poem.  Until right there allllllllllllllllllllllllllmost at the end where it goes into the bit about making decisions.  Then it turned into self and it lost me.   until then it could have been about anyone and their loss.  It could have been about me dealing with my mother and her dementia and mourning someone who is there and not there.  but no.  it had to turn into a breakup poem.  

Wait, did you actually like her poem?

Raquel doesn't understand

That a poem

Is not just a sentence

Divided into parts

Like this

Even though

It looks cool

That doesn't make it poetry

Raquel just answered a bunch of questions on ask.fm. So it sounds like the college novel writing class she sort of implied she took was a homeschool co-op, which is good, but not the same as taking a class at a college. 

She also rates herself an 8 when it comes to her dancing skills, thinks Peeta is a bit dramatic for her, says she is very ambitious, oh, and she is blunt and would call other girls out if they are being immature. 

No mention of I Cannot Fathom. Is she just going to pretend that whole thing never happened after making such a big deal out of it? 

On December 5, 2015 at 9:25:26 AM, formergothardite said:

No mention of I Cannot Fathom. Is she just going to pretend that whole thing never happened after making such a big deal out of it? 

Yup. Because she will forever be in that youth as ostrich phase where if she can't see it, of course it doesn't exist. 

I've been gagging over the not-couple's mutual romantic retweets all weekend. Hers have a hint of "You fucked up and I'm too good for you," and his have a hint of "BB please I'll do anything."

10 hours ago, clueliss said:

Well but maybe the extra two ambition points were exactly the problem in completing the nanowrimo project:  a mere ten on the ambition scale would have realized that it's not possible to write a novel in 30 minutes per day, a twelve might be ambitious enough to think they can succeed withyout allocating the required time  for the project.

I wonder what her ambition is directed at.  Being a godly social media star? Finding Mr Right? The obvious things, such as getting an education and advancing in a career, do not seem to be a high priority.

1 hour ago, Anonymousguest said:

Her mother sells young living oils. She's been very successful at it and has many people under her. 

That's good seeing as she has a kidult she insists on supporting instead of telling her to grow up.  

I have a feeling that Raquel is extremely unhealthy INFP/ISFP/ENFP/ESFP not ESTJ. Those ESTJs I know are very cool, logical, no-bullshit, stuff-that-must-be-done-will-be-done kind of people. Very trustworthy, honest and oriented to serve others.
Doesn't sound like Raquel.

1 hour ago, AlwaysExcited said:

I have a feeling that Raquel is extremely unhealthy INFP/ISFP/ENFP/ESFP not ESTJ. Those ESTJs I know are very cool, logical, no-bullshit, stuff-that-must-be-done-will-be-done kind of people. Very trustworthy, honest and oriented to serve others.
Doesn't sound like Raquel.

I think ENFP suits her down to the ground:

The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

Granted, that's a positive take on the type, but I've also seen it used to describe a very creative person who loves starting projects but struggles with follow-through. They can be charming and inspiring, but may also be shallow under certain circumstances.

On 11/27/2015, 6:59:18, AmazonGrace said:

The little things that mean the most: a HUGE bunch of flowers...

Retweeting this sounds like you're saying: "you should love me, because I'm so pretty and so pious" 

Embedded image permalink

You know, I read this and immediately thought of a romance novel I read that used "strength" as a euphemism for a certain part of the male anatomy...

:pb_lol: :pb_lol: :pb_lol:

46 minutes ago, slickcat79 said:

Granted, that's a positive take on the type, but I've also seen it used to describe a very creative person who loves starting projects but struggles with follow-through. They can be charming and inspiring, but may also be shallow under certain circumstances.

Immature Fi. Terrible thing. Trust me, I'm INFP. :pb_lol:
I can easily see Raquel as Fi dominant type. That would make her an introvert, but she seems to be more like an extrovert. Hmm.

1 hour ago, slickcat79 said:

Agreed. There's no way Raquel is a "T." Her social media posts wouldn't be half as gawk worthy. She's definitely an ExFP. Don't know if N or S suits her better (that's always hard to tell from a distance). 

The problem with Raquel is that Raquel has no idea who Raquel is because Raquel has created herself into a character.  She's basically always pretending to be this idea of who she is, and the problem is that she has now completely lost touch with the fact that this is a pretend delusion and not reality.   Teenagers do this sometimes where they find this "mold" of a person and try to be that ("going through a phase"), but usually real life eventually forces them to get out of the fantasy and get in touch with their true selves.

Unfortunately, there is no "real life" for Raquel, so there's nothing to force her out of her "God's Perfect Daughter Writer Creative Genius Extraordinare Princess Waiting for Prince" fantasy.   

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived