IGNORED

Miss Raquel is writing "another" novel.

xRoo

Raquel is ambitious in the sense that she has big dreams, the problem is that she isn't ambitious in the sense that she is willing to do the hard work required to accomplish her dreams. She wants things to be easy, and most things in life aren't. Raquel sets herself up to fail by thinking she can do all these amazing things with minimal work. 

Raquel's twitter is just sad, someone needs to get her to go on a sabbatical again since the first round didn't do her any good. 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Raquel's twitter is just sad, someone needs to get her to go on a sabbatical again since the first round didn't do her any good. 

Yes!!!

On 12/7/2015 at 8:13 AM, Anonymousguest said:

Her mother sells young living oils. She's been very successful at it and has many people under her. 

lol

Actually, she wrote 19k words on sabbatical.  She should have stayed on sabbatical during November to see if it would have gotten her closer to 50k instead of going back to social media so quickly.  She doesn't even have the stamina or drive to do a sabbatical correctly.  

I noticed that she doesn't have to go to work today due to PNW rain.  (how do I get a job like this?  We had a blizzard and 2 feet of snow here in Feb 2011 and I had to do month end close from home so even at home I had to work).  

3 hours ago, clueliss said:

I noticed that she doesn't have to go to work today due to PNW rain.  (how do I get a job like this?  We had a blizzard and 2 feet of snow here in Feb 2011 and I had to do month end close from home so even at home I had to work).  

A lot of areas in PNW is actually flooding. She said on Snapchat that there is 5 feet of rain on the highway. There are photos of the flooding on the website of the paper she used to work at www.thecheifnews.com 
I think that claim is legit. Roads closed all over.

9 hours ago, clueliss said:

I'm in the same general area,  it's bad.  My own road was closed on Monday.  She's in the boonies,  one road in and out which is closed due to mudslides in several places, and works at a coffee shop, no one can get there,  no point in opening.  *

*poor sentence structure,  too bad :P

I just looked on the map,  and it looks like to get to work she would need to drive about 100+ miles out of her way (one direction) up and over through WA. 

I can tell you that she also wouldn't be there is there was 2ft of snow.  We don't do snow here,  lol.

Well she went through back roads and made it to work. I Cannot Fathom is going to live with John Shrader's plane in that elusive place where people try to pretend they never happened. 

Last night she wasn't feeling well and oh no pray because I have to work tomorrow.  Yet someone came by to take her for a ride just because.  Plus other assorted retweets and ask.fm nonsense that had me rolling eyes.  

I don't know.  But at more ore less 5'8" myself - I feel like an Amazon at times.  

Let me go through this list

6 - only if you are long waisted.  My sister is 5'6" our difference in height is in my torso (actually her legs might be longer).  She is a petite with long legs.  

3 - I can related to this only because there was a period in our late teens/early twenties when my sister and I hated being around extended family due to the 'have you grown' comments.  

1 - back to my sister.  She liked the low rise jean trend.  Because on her a lower or mid rise jean fit her right.  again - petite with long legs.

12 - anyone who says this never walked with my mother.  Shorter than sis and I.  Until the last few years could outwalk us both.

VOWED?  Wow?  I prefer guys be taller but if we connected that wouldn't be an issue.  What if the man Jesus dropped in your lap was short?

21 minutes ago, clueliss said:

I don't know.  But at more ore less 5'8" myself - I feel like an Amazon at times.  

Let me go through this list

6 - only if you are long waisted.  My sister is 5'6" our difference in height is in my torso (actually her legs might be longer).  She is a petite with long legs.  

3 - I can related to this only because there was a period in our late teens/early twenties when my sister and I hated being around extended family due to the 'have you grown' comments.  

1 - back to my sister.  She liked the low rise jean trend.  Because on her a lower or mid rise jean fit her right.  again - petite with long legs.

12 - anyone who says this never walked with my mother.  Shorter than sis and I.  Until the last few years could outwalk us both.

VOWED?  Wow?  I prefer guys be taller but if we connected that wouldn't be an issue.  What if the man Jesus dropped in your lap was short?

12 - I'm not even 5 feet tall and I can outwalk most of my taller friends. A combination of living in/near big cities where walking fast is just how things are done (a leisurely stroll in New York is a power walk in most other locales) and having tall friends I had to keep up with has made me an absolute speed demon.

7 - Agree on this one. Tall girls should proudly and unapologetically wear high heels if they so choose.

Also, I'm not one to get overly touchy about PC language, but "midgets" (properly called little people) actually do live in a world that was not built with them in mind, unlike your average height ass, Raquel.

And as for the tall guys thing, I know I'm into taller dudes (and tall ladies). Every guy I've been save one with has been over 6 feet. Both girls I've had flings with were average height to tall. And since I'm 4'10'', my shorter-guy options are limited to little people, really (which...if there are any available little people who look like and are as smart and funny and talented as Peter Dinklage, I'm down). But I'm not going to walk around with a You Must Be This Tall To Ride requirement, because how tall or short you are doesn't really affect who you are as a person.

1 hour ago, clueliss said:

Seriously--I'm nearly 6 feet tall. And I've--gasp--dated men who are 5'10". Hell, I've only ever dated two men who were significantly taller than me (as in I could wear heels and still be shorter) and one of them was a dick who gave me more grief about my height than any short/medium height guy ever did. 

Also, you will tear my cute heeled boots out of my cold, dead, long fingered hands. 

Indeed, Is this life imitation fiction.  Or did she base fiction on life?  Did she steal the name spelling?  (if so, don't do that to your readers).  

Since Raquel is not known for her originality, I'm guessing she stole it. I'm also guessing we will never hear about Fathom or Xaquerie again. 

She is indecisive on if she will share the novel that isn't.

Novel month is over right? I'm still hoping you will post chapters from your book! is it done yet?
Yup...maybe...nope...

7 hours ago, ari_belle said:

This is hilarious. So unaware. Reminds me of that Socality bullshit

Screen Shot 2015-12-12 at 10.21.33 PM.png

So if you murder a sinner it's not that big deal?

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

So if you murder a sinner it's not that big deal?

I just love how she quotes a passage about the "heinousness of sin" (some heavy shit) and then she's like "Chai tea, The Word, warm and cozy shit, dutch bros coffee and peanut butter cups, etc." back to her happy, spoiled life

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived