IGNORED

Law and Order: Duggars

Kira

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The steering committee of this group is well aware of freejinger so it pretty much went like:

Me - We're doing awards at lunch, right?

Them - No, we were going to do them at the formal dinner

Me - Oh, well... the law and order episode on the duggars is in the middle of that and you know how I feel about them

Them - DVR?

Me - I need to do it live so I can write it up

Them - You're hysterical, I'm sure another member of your internet army can fill in.  We'll see you tuesday!

If needed, I'm willing to do a live summary/commentary of the episode.  However, I know little about the Duggars, so people would need to be ready and willing to jump in with comments if I miss something critical.  So if all of a sudden the show has everyone eating pickles and I type "they had a snack", someone would need to be there to say "Ah Woosh, bless your heart - you miss the entire point" :my_tongue:

If no one with Duggar knowledge volunteers, I will be at the ready to fill in to the best of my ability.

I would love to do a recap but I'm terrible at them. Also, I live in California, so some people would have seen it already. However, if there is anyone on here that doesn't watch Law & Order SVU but decided to watch this particular episode because it's based on the Duggars and has questions, I'm willing to take your questions and answer them. I'm knowledgeable on both this show and the Duggars. Just send me a message on here :my_smile:

Sigh...we are only up to season 16 here :( so unless I can find it online, I'll be looking here for the recap!

At least we get Survivor hours after the US now, instead of weeks later :) 

Sigh...we are only up to season 16 here :( so unless I can find it online, I'll be looking here for the recap!

At least we get Survivor hours after the US now, instead of weeks later :) 

We only get the walking dead a day later, and that only if you have cable

Disappointed to see fake Michelle not having horrid permed hair. And I think I see knees :pb_surprised: on that girl! But yeah for the green shirt!

And none of these girls or the mom have hair really long enough to wash & dry their husband's feet in heaven.  Slackers:(

I really can't wait! Eek!

Quick, somebody make aadvent calendars filled with pickles and tator tots to help me cope!

So, only 13 kids? I was expecting at least 15

They actually only have 10 kids. Their show is called Baker's Dozen because their last name is Baker and there is 12 of them. I don't know why they made the B a 13 though.

They actually only have 10 kids. Their show is called Baker's Dozen because their last name is Baker and there is 12 of them. I don't know why they made the B a 13 though.

12 isbig and excepconal, but nt freaky. Being freaks with a ridiculous number of kids is what brought the duggars to fame. I wouldn't even have looked at it if they had been those evangelicals with 10 kids instead of that freakish clown car cult with 19 children

Am I the only one on the planet that calls this show "Law and Order SUV?"

No you are not...:my_biggrin:

I'm a fan of Law & Order SVU and I'm really looking forward to this episode. In case anyone is interested, here's a picture of the fake Duggars.

Bakers SVU.png

They're all far too clean cut to be fundies.

A baker's dozen is 13. So why don't they have 11 kids? Or maybe Faux-chelle is pregnant?

I'm only counting 10....

Or maybe the number counts towards a lost blessing, perhaps?  :: shrugs ::

Ohh..I could definitely see that. 

It always surprised me that the Duggars didn't say they have 21 children....to include Caleb and Jubilee in the count.

Does anyone know if Law and Order: SVU is on the free version of Hulu?  Or do I need to watch this the day it airs?

Ohh..I could definitely see that. 

It always surprised me that the Duggars didn't say they have 21 children....to include Caleb and Jubilee in the count.

They didn't start including Caleb in the count until Jubilee passed. I don't even think they really ever intended on doing so, but people said "why is one unborn baby counted and the other isnt?!" It would have been weird for the show to go from "19 kids and counting" to "21 kids and counting" without even adding one baby.

The green shirt. HOORAY!

I wish Faux-chelle would have been been in green too though.

Yes match matchy works best....although it looks like Fauxchelle is wearing some strange flowered maternity jumper or what not...so that's almost as good.  Glad they had a sister mom holding a young'un in the photo, too.

Hell hath no fury Like Olivia Benson and Stabler ( he will be back for Duggar episode)

He is?! This just keeps on getting better and better. :my_smile:

ETA: Nevermind. Wishful thinking.

I'm betting on it now:

One of the youngest kids' is not fakeMichelle's, but the oldest daughter's. And she'll be the one to turn against the rest of the family in favor of the 13-year-old and their babies.

Archived