IGNORED

Law and Order: Duggars

Kira

I, of course, would never do anything illegal, but I am told by friends that in many countries [redacted] allows free download of recent programmes.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/25/2015 at 10:37 AM, sawasdee said:

I, of course, would never do anything illegal, but I am told by friends that in many countries [redacted] allows free download of recent programmes.

I've even heard that it's possible to live stream tv shows as they air on the east coast, but that would also be illegal and I certainly wouldn't do it.

If i can post a link for a page i will. After it is shown in the US. It is slightly illegal here, but no one gives a fuck.

I'm pretty sure it's against FJ rules. 

If i can post a link for a page i will. After it is shown in the US. It is slightly illegal here, but no one gives a fuck.

Opps, i didn't remember it. Is it against the rule to post a llink to a page that provides the links? I wouldn't be posting it directly here

How shall we entice Buzzard to do a recap? :beer: ? :pizza: ?

Recap law and order?  I could probably do that but it depends when its on.  I may be at a prosecutor's conference... 

Please consider it. I believe it's scheduled for november 4th. Please. For those of us who don't live in the US and can't wait...

Thats my conference.  I'll see how things are looking but I cant guarantee that I'll be by a computer that night.  And no DVR!

Opps, i didn't remember it. Is it against the rule to post a llink to a page that provides the links? I wouldn't be posting it directly here

I haven't read the rule in a while, but I wouldn't take the risk. I suppose people who can't figure these things out on their own could pm more knowledgeable members for links.

How shall we entice Buzzard to do a recap? :beer: ? :pizza: ?

So glad you didn't post the JB-dry-humping-golfing-J'chelle emoticon as image of another enticement!

I love SVU, especially the real life copied stories. I know they always have a twist to make it different but I really hope they don't just use this storyline as a spectacular opener and then move off in another direction/story as they sometimes do. There is more than enough weird and crazy with the Duggar family/scandals to have the full episode about them.

I can't wait to see Olivia giving a hard hitting speech about how crap the parents are and bad handled the situation/cover up to protect the son.

I am also secretly hoping one the fake Duggar girls makes a move away from her family as a result of the investigation. Sadly, it is probably as near to one of them really escaping as we will see for some time.

I just hope it doesn't become some political thing about abortion or something. The episodes that get political like that are just boring to me.

I'm kind of hoping one of the older sisters defies the parents and takes the younger girl's side -- basically what we'd all wish Jana (or Jessa, or Jill) would do for the younger girls. Hell, even one (or more) non-abusive older brother.

I don't expect it to happen in the real Duggar family, but the Fake!Duggars could pull it off.

I'm fairly sure I've only watched one full episode of Law and Order in my entire life, but I'll be watching this one. I'm slightly disappointed to learn there will be no mullet or baby voice though. I can see why they'd have to cover their bases. 

So it appears that I am getting an award at the same time as the Law and Order episode so I'm out as far as a live recap.  I tried to reschedule it and told them why, they laughed at me... I'm hoping someone will step up in my place!  I can go through it again when I get back in town (next sunday) and discuss from an actual law enforcement position if you'd like.

Sorry!

So it appears that I am getting an award at the same time as the Law and Order episode so I'm out as far as a live recap.  I tried to reschedule it and told them why, they laughed at me... I'm hoping someone will step up in my place!  I can go through it again when I get back in town (next sunday) and discuss from an actual law enforcement position if you'd like.

Sorry!

Congrats on getting an award! 

Sorry!

Hahaha I'm trying to imagine how that conversation went.

"Can we reschedule the award ceremony? I have a prior commitment."

"Why? What is it?"

"Well, the Law and Order episode based on the Duggars is airing and I promised a bunch of strangers on the internet who appreciate my sarcasm and wit that I would live blog it."

Congrats on the award though!!

Sorry!

Hahaha I'm trying to imagine how that conversation went.

"Can we reschedule the award ceremony? I have a prior commitment."

"Why? What is it?"

"Well, the Law and Order episode based on the Duggars is airing and I promised a bunch of strangers on the internet who appreciate my sarcasm and wit that I would live blog it."

Congrats on the award though!!

The steering committee of this group is well aware of freejinger so it pretty much went like:

Me - We're doing awards at lunch, right?

Them - No, we were going to do them at the formal dinner

Me - Oh, well... the law and order episode on the duggars is in the middle of that and you know how I feel about them

Them - DVR?

Me - I need to do it live so I can write it up

Them - You're hysterical, I'm sure another member of your internet army can fill in.  We'll see you tuesday!

I'm a fan of Law & Order SVU and I'm really looking forward to this episode. In case anyone is interested, here's a picture of the fake Duggars.

Bakers SVU.png

Love how the Jim Bob clone is the one wearing the infamous green shirt here.

Not quite frumpers, and no ugly leggings on the little girls. Nike. Can't wait to watch it. I'm going to DVR it and start 20 minutes in so I can skip the commercials. :popcorn:

Yeah, the skirts are a little high—except that one on the left, LOL—but on the whole, not bad, and Chris Sieber's got the dopey patriarch grin down.

I really hope our local NBC affiliate chooses to run the episode. It's owned by the LDS church, and they frequently choose not to run shit like this - I'm still mad that they didn't show the SNL Christmas Special a couple of years ago. 

Disappointed to see fake Michelle not having horrid permed hair. And I think I see knees :pb_surprised: on that girl! But yeah for the green shirt!

Archived