IGNORED

Bates Family - Part 4

Coconut Flan

In a BUB episode Kelly says she majored in Human services with a minor is special ed.  Not sure if she graduated or where she attended.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember anything about Zach attending Crown (though that doesn't mean he didn't).  Nathan is, or was, taking classes in Ministry.

2507ebfd5fc2cbb92401e613c69992af.jpg

Michael confirms she is not pregnant. If she were, I could see her avoiding the question or playing around with words. Apparently she's also studying in college?

I wonder what Michael is studying? Or if they're going to move to TX now that IBLP is flouncing from IL. 

In a BUB episode Kelly says she majored in Human services with a minor is special ed.  Not sure if she graduated or where she attended.

I think Kelly graduated from Carson-Newman College.

I think Kelly graduated from Carson-Newman College.

They both went from Anderson College to Carson-Newman, and IIRC, they both graduated from Carson-Newman.

New Episodes of BUB starts January 7, 2016 @ 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Link to Preview of New Season: http://uptv.com/shows/bringing-up-bates/videos/bringing-up-bates-new-season-preview/

Biggest season yet? Michael's wedding, Nathan's courtship, Lawson's courtship and a pregnancy from at least one of the girls! I can't wait... I love this show.

The Biggest Season Yet, but the only thing they're teasing is Michael's wedding. No courtships or pregnancies even hinted at. Interesting.

The Biggest Season Yet, but the only thing they're teasing is Michael's wedding. No courtships or pregnancies even hinted at. Interesting.

I wasn't saying it like it was fact, it was just my guess...

I wasn't saying it like it was fact, it was just my guess...

I wasn't arguing with you, just giving my impression after watching the preview. It had nothing to do with your post. ;)

That IS interesting. I didn't really expect them to hint at any pregnancies just yet. But a courtship or two... Well, I guess we'll see as the season premiere gets closer.

Watch the biggest season yet as Gil and Kelly try super hard to hide their crazy side and really, really hope nobody realizes that Gil is involved in a lawsuit about covering up abuse. Tune in to see them act like they are totally nothing like the Duggar family. Please pay no attention to the cult and creepy old man behind the curtain. 

Biggest season yet.....while they hope that no one figures out the Gothard/ATI connection.

Considering the backlash against the Duggars over the Joshgates,  they are sort of playing with fire with the lawsuit out there. 

Biggest season yet.....while they hope that no one figures out the Gothard/ATI connection.

Considering the backlash against the Duggars over the Joshgates,  they are sort of playing with fire with the lawsuit out there. 

The Bates Family slogan: Hey, at least we didn't actively take part in the sexual abuse!

Zach went to Crown College? I know he studied History, but for some reason I thought it was an online program.

Hmm, maybe that was just speculation? I do think I recall our talking about him taking a few classes there. Almost all of the adult kids have taken classes at Crown, even though Erin is the only one so far to get a degree. The only one I can think of not ever being mentioned as attending Crown is Michael, who went to that mysterious community college. 

Isn't it only the second season? :dontgetit:

Isn't it only the second season? :dontgetit:

No, it is the 3rd season. The first was Jan 1, 2015 and the second was late to early summer. If there is a courtship, it most likely be shown late 3rd season to early to mid 4th season.

No, it is the 3rd season. The first was Jan 1, 2015 and the second was late to early summer. If there is a courtship, it most likely be shown late 3rd season to early to mid 4th season.

Ahhhh! Now I get it! Alright! 

Watch the biggest season yet as Gil and Kelly try super hard to hide their crazy side and really, really hope nobody realizes that Gil is involved in a lawsuit about covering up abuse. Tune in to see them act like they are totally nothing like the Duggar family. Please pay no attention to the cult and creepy old man behind the curtain. 

perfect. This should be the voiceover, performed by Samuel L Jackson.

is there some way to watch BUB without having the UP channel? 

Probably everyone else noticed this already, but I noticed just now-- Alyssa isn't included in the family photo  backdrop of the BUB  twitter: https://twitter.com/BringingUpBates --even though Brandon is.

I guess she leaved and cleaved!! :pb_exclaim:

Or for some reason she couldn't make it up from Florida for the photo....like Allie came down with something and they didn't want to travel with a sick kid, John had other obligations for work and Alyssa didn't want to travel alone...or she's in the early stages of pregnancy and didn't want to make the trip with severe morning sickness :kitty-shifty:

The picture was taken when Erin was still pregnant, so either right before Alyssa had Allie Jane or very shortly after her birth. I'm not surprised she didn't want to travel for a photo shoot either way.

The picture was taken when Erin was still pregnant, so either right before Alyssa had Allie Jane or very shortly after her birth. I'm not surprised she didn't want to travel for a photo shoot either way.

This is my suspicion as well. It's unlikely Alyssa wanted to travel/could travel. And frankly I'm glad they didn't do some sort of weird Duggar photoshop in which people were added in. 

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived