IGNORED

All THINGS DILLARD - Part 3

happy atheist

I feel like I'm missing something. What do Jill and Derick need an LLC for? Are either of them actually employed or doing anything to where they would need that kind of financial protection?

Here is a website that explain more about LLCs:

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/ ... 144-3.html

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I'm pretty sure if you saw a photo of me you'd probably think I was pregnant too.

I'm not saying it isn't possible that Jill is pregnant. But just based on her body at the moment...there's really no way to know. Some people just have firm and/or bloated bellies.

There's no reason to get offended. In the airport pictures, I think she looks pregnant. Her belly looks firm like hard and bloated, not pudgy... not like loose skin. There is nothing wrong with the way she looks, she still is beautiful. But you have to remember that they are not preventing. Jill got pregnant so quickly after the wedding. With her midwifery training, she has learned to keep track of her cycles and when she's ovulating. Israel was born in early April and now it's almost July so there is a good chance that she's pregnant again.

Also if you compare the picture of her in the green shirt at the airport to this one of her in the pink (one month after giving birth) her belly looks different.

post-620-14452000502735_thumb.jpg

post-620-1445200050308_thumb.jpg

His auto-reply from Walmart indicated that he had another position outside the company. If it's true, I have not seen anyone report where he may be working. The Dillards formed a ministry company very recently and there is speculation that they will be heading to Nepal. My guess is that Jilly has enough in savings from her fame to keep them afloat for a while.

How long was Derick employed by Wal-Mart? JB made it sound like he was letting Jill and Derick live in that big home rent-free for their first year of marriage. Even if he was charging them some nominal rent, I would think Derick would have been able to deposit most of his paychecks. I don't think it's ever a great idea to quit a paying job if you don't have another lined up (I'm speaking about anyone who has responsibilities, like a new father), but if he tucked away $20,000 (number drawn randomly from the air), plus whatever he and Jill got paid for their TLC appearances, People cover photos, etc., they may have a fairly decent nest egg. For their sake, I hope so. But it won't last forever, so I hope he's got some plan for earning an income when their savings start to run low.

There's no reason to get offended. In the airport pictures, I think she looks pregnant. Her belly looks firm like hard and bloated, not pudgy... not like loose skin. There is nothing wrong with the way she looks, she still is beautiful. But you have to remember that they are not preventing. Jill got pregnant so quickly after the wedding. With her midwifery training, she has learned to keep track of her cycles and when she's ovulating. Israel was born in early April and now it's almost July so there is a good chance that she's pregnant again.

Also if you compare the picture of her in the green shirt at the airport to this one of her in the pink (one month after giving birth) her belly looks different.

She looks pregnant, I agree.

not sure why everyone is up in arms about people saying jill looks/is probably pregnant again. i doubt jill would be offended - they live to be pregnant! also, before israel was born, so many people were predicting she would get pregnant again very quickly. i agreed then, and i agree now. i don't think that is just a PP belly.

While I am in the camp that believes J'Izzy will be no more than 18 months older than his closest in age sibling (so, Jill will be pregnant again by the time he is 9 months old, or younger) I just realllllly can't see him and his first sibling being born within one year of each other. And if Jill is pregnant again, RIGHT NOW, that's what would happen.

People keep saying Jill is 3 months postpartum, but she's really not yet. J'Izzy is 2 months and 18 days old as of today. Jill and Derick most likely practiced that ridiculous "40 days after the birth of a son" rule, but even if they didn't, they most likely waited that long to resume intimacy simply so Jill had time to heal. 40 days is almost 6 weeks, which in my understanding is what most doctors recommend, though leave the exact amount of time up to the individual woman, of course. But let's say they waited exactly 40 days. 40 days after J'Izzy's birth was May 16th. EVEN IF Jill had gotten her cycle back by that point (pretty uncommon but not impossible) and EVEN IF they fucked on one of her fertile days and IF that resulted in a fertilized egg that stuck to her uterine lining IF it's even healed enough by this point...Jill would only be 7.5 weeks pregnant or 5.5 weeks post-coital that resulted in Dilly #2 BUT THAT'S SO INSANELY UNLIKELY MY MIND IS HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME CONTEMPLATING IT.

I do enjoy reading the posts, though :popcorn2:

Jill is fine. Some women will never have completely flat stomachs again after 40+ weeks of stretching that area out, even if they give birth to smaller babies. I'm thinking it's a food baby, though. I'm fairly slim, always wishing I could be slimmer, le sigh, and when I get food babies I may not look pregnant but I definitely think I go up at least one pant size. Then after having (sorry for the TMI :D ) rather large No. 2s it's like HOLY SHIT LOOK HOW SKINNY I AM AGAIN 8-) And I've never been pregnant (I'm assume a post-pregnancy stomach would exaggerate that effect more).

Anyway, I very much doubt she's pregnant again already. But if she is, this will be me when she announces ---> :o :shock: :pink-shock: :doh: :wtf:

I just saw that Jim Bob registered the domain name thedillardbunch.com on 3/19/2015. I guess they are planning ahead. Sounds like a name for a possible spin off show. Hopefully not...

Jill's long hair is very pretty. I also think she does her eyeliner well. The only thing that makes her frumpy in my opinion is the skirts that she is choosing to wear. If she borrowed some of Jessa's, she would look a lot better. Also, I will call it. I think Jill is already pregnant again. In the photos, her stomach doesn't look pudgy, it looks firm and bloated. I also think this might be why they decided to do a one year anniversary shoot. When she found out she was pregnant with Israel, they had Jinger take their photos too.

How old is that baby? She is showing already? I suppose they technically would not have to avoid intercourse for 8 weeks after a C-section (I don't think?) but that is pretty fast.

Also I am going to throw out there that if she needs c-sections and I believe that having a c-section increases the chances of having a c-section the next time, so she won't be having the large family she might hope for. I am under the impression that 2 or 3 c-sections and a uterus packs it in.

I guessed right: from the Mayo Clinic

How old is that baby? She is showing already? I suppose they technically would not have to avoid intercourse for 8 weeks after a C-section (I don't think?) but that is pretty fast.

Also I am going to throw out there that if she needs c-sections and I believe that having a c-section increases the chances of having a c-section the next time, so she won't be having the large family she might hope for. I am under the impression that 2 or 3 c-sections and a uterus packs it in.

I guessed right: from the Mayo Clinic

I'll be having my fourth caesarean in about six weeks. My Drs and midwives view four as the upper limit and are very supportive of my decision to get my tubes tied during the procedure, but four c sections isn't terribly unusual and doesn't put my pregnancy into the high risk category - we are just being very careful to do the operation before I go into labour and risk uterine rupture.

There are plenty of women who have had 5 plus caesareans.

That said, I hope Jill waits to recover from her surgery before getting pregnant again. I had my second emergency caesarean 14 months after my first, and the recovery was brutal - it didn't help that I'd had a very rough labour with a big transverse baby before the surgery and was caring for a 14 month old and a newborn whilst recovering. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. My third (elective this time) was 18 months later and a much easier recovery. And this one will be 8 years after my third, and I've been told that there's no reason to think the recovery will be particularly difficult after this long a time.

If Jill doesn't manage a VBAC with her next birth then either her options for family size will be limited or she will eventually be putting herself and future babies at major risk, especially if they are closely spaced.

I just saw that Jim Bob registered the domain name thedillardbunch.com on 3/19/2015. I guess they are planning ahead. Sounds like a name for a possible spin off show. Hopefully not...

Thank you. Very interesting. Perhaps he snagged it for a website/blog for their possible upcoming missions adventure? I'm envisioning them travelling the world doing mission while Jill pops out one baby after the other. Not sure how they could do a show about this that soon.

Thank you. Very interesting. Perhaps he snagged it for a website/blog for their possible upcoming missions adventure? I'm envisioning them travelling the world doing mission while Jill pops out one baby after the other. Not sure how they could do a show about this that soon.

I hope JB being the one to register finally puts to rest the hope that Derrick is going to whisk Jill from the evil clutches of the Duggars.

HE'S ALL IN.

While I am in the camp that believes J'Izzy will be no more than 18 months older than his closest in age sibling (so, Jill will be pregnant again by the time he is 9 months old, or younger) I just realllllly can't see him and his first sibling being born within one year of each other. And if Jill is pregnant again, RIGHT NOW, that's what would happen.

People keep saying Jill is 3 months postpartum, but she's really not yet. J'Izzy is 2 months and 18 days old as of today. Jill and Derick most likely practiced that ridiculous "40 days after the birth of a son" rule, but even if they didn't, they most likely waited that long to resume intimacy simply so Jill had time to heal. 40 days is almost 6 weeks, which in my understanding is what most doctors recommend, though leave the exact amount of time up to the individual woman, of course. But let's say they waited exactly 40 days. 40 days after J'Izzy's birth was May 16th. EVEN IF Jill had gotten her cycle back by that point (pretty uncommon but not impossible) and EVEN IF they fucked on one of her fertile days and IF that resulted in a fertilized egg that stuck to her uterine lining IF it's even healed enough by this point...Jill would only be 7.5 weeks pregnant or 5.5 weeks post-coital that resulted in Dilly #2 BUT THAT'S SO INSANELY UNLIKELY MY MIND IS HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME CONTEMPLATING IT.

Anyway, I very much doubt she's pregnant again already. But if she is, this will be me when she announces ---> :o :shock: :pink-shock: :doh: :wtf:

I think she is :D and I have no problem contemplating it -

please she's Jill

:cracking-up:

I think she is :D and I have no problem contemplating it -

please she's Jill

:cracking-up:

If she was I think she would have announced it. She isn't exactly the waiting type.

The Dillard Bunch? :ew: (sorry, stupid name)

I'm in the camp that believes Jill isn't pregnant yet, only because she hasn't said something. Look how quickly she said something before? Plus, I bet she'd love having positive attention on herself again. She is Jill, after all.

Looking at those new pictures that have been posted, Derick's face looks SO different now. (And who takes 1 year anniversary photos? They look awful on top of it.

11261678_10153924560098356_3014519037232349693_n.jpg?oh=ffd3a5b5b5193ec45a6858b43d533b63&oe=561C9A91

The Dillard Bunch was registered months before the scandal. Anything they planned to do with it is not likely to come to fruition.

I can't get over how shaggy/haggard/tired (almost sickly?) Derick has been looking lately. Think it's just a combo of new baby/scandal? I've been noticing it for a while. He just makes ME want to take a good, long nap every time I see a pic of him!

not sure why everyone is up in arms about people saying jill looks/is probably pregnant again. i doubt jill would be offended - they live to be pregnant! also, before israel was born, so many people were predicting she would get pregnant again very quickly. i agreed then, and i agree now. i don't think that is just a PP belly.

I'm just saying...that in general, you cannot say a woman is "definitely pregnant" or whatever with a belly like that. Mine seriously looks identical and trust me, I am NOT pregnant. Yes, the odds of her being pregnant again are good just based on their lifestyle. But not just because of a bigger belly.

Is it possible that Jill and Derick are considering adopting? Have they ever mentioned anything like that? I know Jessa has but wondered about Jill. The Dillard Bunch just makes me think of them expanding their family in other ways or something.

I know the Duggars are not what you would call health prone, so I don't know if this would even cross Jill's mind- but maybe they are like, wait a sec, so much negative publicity on the family lately...yes, babies are a positive thing, but maybe the public won't be totally excited about us being preggers again right away and we will wait just a little bit longer to announce. Especially with Israel's birth being so rough.

I don't know....

I will not be surprised to hear she is pregnant again and actually expect an announcement within the next couple of months, but I'm in the camp that so far she is probably still recovering from Izzy's birth and hey, she may never have a flat stomach again.

Also Derrick needs a good haircut and a long nap so BADDDDD. It would do wonders for the rest of him.

The Dillard Bunch? :ew: (sorry, stupid name)

I'm in the camp that believes Jill isn't pregnant yet, only because she hasn't said something. Look how quickly she said something before? Plus, I bet she'd love having positive attention on herself again. She is Jill, after all.

Looking at those new pictures that have been posted, Derick's face looks SO different now. (And who takes 1 year anniversary photos? They look awful on top of it.

11261678_10153924560098356_3014519037232349693_n.jpg?oh=ffd3a5b5b5193ec45a6858b43d533b63&oe=561C9A91

oh my goodness. :shock:

here's the entire pic

post-10046-14452000503326_thumb.jpg

i guess anyone would look pretty bad at an outdoor festival in summer heat, photographed under a yellow tent. :lol:

But at the same time, he is looking ROUGH. This scandal is taking its toll.

btw sorry i didn't catch up on everything. i usually do try to read or scan as much as possible before posting but i just had to back away for a while.

Derick looks different because of the mouth surgery he had. It's changed the entire shape of his mouth and face.

I can't get over how shaggy/haggard/tired (almost sickly?) Derick has been looking lately. Think it's just a combo of new baby/scandal? I've been noticing it for a while. He just makes ME want to take a good, long nap every time I see a pic of him!

I think part of it is his nasty haircuts from La Salon du Jill.

Derick looks different because of the mouth surgery he had. It's changed the entire shape of his mouth and face.

Yes. I am uncomfortable looking at him. It seems odd that he would do this as an adult and not during the more usual braces time frame, i.e., teenage years.

I would think it would seem very odd to have your face change that much.

Yes. I am uncomfortable looking at him. It seems odd that he would do this as an adult and not during the more usual braces time frame, i.e., teenage years.

I would think it would seem very odd to have your face change that much.

I agree. If my husband's face drastically changed it would freak me out. I mean, I understand some things are medically necessary so what can you do. But I don't really know anything about Derick's surgery or how necessary it may have been.

I do enjoy reading the posts, though :popcorn2:

Jill is fine. Some women will never have completely flat stomachs again after 40+ weeks of stretching that area out, even if they give birth to smaller babies. I'm thinking it's a food baby, though. I'm fairly slim, always wishing I could be slimmer, le sigh, and when I get food babies I may not look pregnant but I definitely think I go up at least one pant size. Then after having (sorry for the TMI :D ) rather large No. 2s it's like HOLY SHIT LOOK HOW SKINNY I AM AGAIN 8-) And I've never been pregnant (I'm assume a post-pregnancy stomach would exaggerate that effect more).

True story, this is one of the biggest reasons I mostly wear maxi dresses and skirts now. I'm 5'6" (so about Jill's height) and normally a size 8 or so. After I eat, all bets are off - my tummy can barely swell or make me look like I'm in my second trimester (and no, I have never been pregnant either) :lol:

And I agree with you about Jill. I doubt she's pregnant so soon. Just because they got pregnant the second they were married doesn't automatically mean that getting pregnant again will be as easy. That said, I will be surprised if Izzy turns one before an announcement is made.

Archived