IGNORED

Derick, Jill, and Izzie

Coconut Flan

Now that he's born and named, I thought it was time for a fresh title.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for a moment there I thought I was on a grey's anatomy board

:D

how about

The JID :D

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
i know this is The Wrong Board for this BUT

Re: my earlier post where i was so naively like "oh maybe derek went to jail"

I WAS SO WRONG

SO SO WRONG oh jeez i was wrong

Derek is def 100% dead-o

even the wiki page says it

i am in shock

my mouth is still gaping

baby Israel looks just like JB. I will repeat this again and again. Poor little fellow.

To me he looks like a cross between boob and derick. Poor kiddo.

Yes he`s got JB`s features but Derrick`s awkward looking nose. Hopefully he`ll grow out of it.

I think he's got Derick's eyes....

J'Izzy.

:embarrassed: Didn't they think about possible nicknames? This is a famous kid! Not just worrying about playground name-calling here.

Poor little guy.

I can't see where everyone is getting JB's facial features from in baby Izzy. To me, he looks like....... a baby. A regular, white, male baby. I'm clearly missing something - what bits are the most similar?

I can't see where everyone is getting JB's facial features from in baby Izzy. To me, he looks like....... a baby. A regular, white, male baby. I'm clearly missing something - what bits are the most similar?

the nose, philtrum and mouth.

Oh, gosh! At first, I thought this was a thread asking us for a goofy nickname, then I realized that it must be the continuation of "Baby Dilly Arrival Part 3, Now with People Articles!". :D

The little guy looks a lot more like Jill in Derick's bath photo. Looks like he's lost a little weight though because his cheeks aren't as big (which I know can be normal at first for BFing). Honestly, I don't think we'll know who he looks like until he's close to a year. Babies change from week to week when they're that little, imo. He's a cute baby :)

No matter who he looks like, I hope that he grows up to be different than the two people who started the Duggar clan.

There's no way everyone on the Duggar family tree - which is expanding in all directions very quickly! - will all adhere to Gothardism. And TLC can't offer reality shows to everyone.

Give it time.

the nose, philtrum and mouth.

i was really surprised with how round his little face was with almost no definition, and how he looked like an older baby not a scrunched red newborn. I guessed he'd be tall and thin with a mop top of dark hair lol (after Derick)

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
i know this is The Wrong Board for this BUT

Re: my earlier post where i was so naively like "oh maybe derek went to jail"

I WAS SO WRONG

SO SO WRONG oh jeez i was wrong

Derek is def 100% dead-o

even the wiki page says it

i am in shock

my mouth is still gaping

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
I know - I was shocked at the early showing - I was like WTF - then I had to rewatch it and I couldn't sleep :D -- Shonda is cray cray

Israel, Izzy, or whatever you want to call him looks a lot like Jill. I feel really guilty for even thinking this cause I am sure he'll grow to be a cute kid like the rest of the Duggars but for now he's like that baby from the Seinfeld episode.

Also is it just me or has anyone else noticed the change in Derick? I know many people thought/hoped he would be more progressive because he went to college but some of the things he's been spewing sound like he drank quite a bit of the kool-aid. Either they have influenced his views or he's being more vocal about his own and we were all wrong in thinking he was marginally different from the Duggars.

Either way he and Jill are working hard to win the prize of the most annoying Duggar couple. What is it about getting married that makes these people act like a bunch of know-it-alls on a soapbox. Is it that instagram account?

Archived