IGNORED

Derick, Jill, and Izzie

Coconut Flan

The Duggar ladies on fashion... is this a ministry? Why are they ministering via a tabloid? Is Christianity Today too liberal for them? And yet People isn't?

:think:

They should get back to training up their kids. :roll:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw, Joy, ilu

How does cutting up tank tops with shelf bras in them help with modesty? :think:

Jessa can get 10 outfits for the price of one at second hand stores

Michelle loves bling but can't wear it as much as she wants because her hands are always in dishwater

J'slaves including Jessa still claim to share clothes from the giant closet

kill me

Halcionne, I'm afraid I have to contradict you on something you said recently. You are actually very good at impersonating nst! :dance: :dance: :clap: :dance: :dance:

are you in the bay area

my friend wants to know :shifty-kitty:

My eyebrows are hopeless at this point... they constantly go up towards my forehead and I look like one of those ancient Russian politicians... Breznev or someone like that and 1/2 of them are gray/white and don't show up .... it's lovely :ew: :thumbsdown3::thumbsdown3:

Halcionne, I'm afraid I have to contradict you on something you said recently. You are actually very good at impersonating nst! :dance: :dance: :clap: :dance: :dance:

:worship: :worship: :worship:

KBcwdj5.jpg

editted to format properly

My eyebrows are hopeless at this point... they constantly go up towards my forehead and I look like one of those ancient Russian politicians... Breznev or someone like that and 1/2 of them are gray/white and don't show up .... it's lovely :ew: :thumbsdown3::thumbsdown3:

3/4ths of my left one is missing- I have to draw it on. I always feel like people are staring at me.

Just think about 3 weeks ago, Baby IDD had not arrived yet, we were waiting impatiently and discussing Cracker Barrel sides, peanut butter and other stuff I can't remember.

KBcwdj5.jpg

I don't know where you guys find this stuff but that is pretty fantastic right there.

Aw, Joy, ilu

How does cutting up tank tops with shelf bras in them help with modesty? :think:

Jessa can get 10 outfits for the price of one at second hand stores

Michelle loves bling but can't wear it as much as she wants because her hands are always in dishwater

J'slaves including Jessa still claim to share clothes from the giant closet

kill me

Had to laugh at Michelle's comment about the girls coming up with the "modern modest" way to dress. Sure isn't frumpers and bloomers, is it? Those younger girls don't know how lucky they are.

That is the question of the hour. Enquiring minds want to know!

If you cut out the shelf bra, you can pull the tank top up higher, therefore covering any possible cleavage.

Just think about 3 weeks ago, Baby IDD had not arrived yet, we were waiting impatiently and discussing Cracker Barrel sides, peanut butter and other stuff I can't remember.

That was a fun time. lol I wonder what we'll talk about while we wait for Jessa to pop.

I remember that Friday night fondly. Pure, unadulterated insanity. And so much fun. :D

I'm sorry, but why the fuck are these women posing for People's Most Beautiful issue (the third video down on the people.com link)? Sure, the Duggar girls are lovely enough, but considering how they blather on about modesty and godliness, how do they justify being idolized in a beauty editorial?

I'm sorry, but why the fuck are these women posing for People's Most Beautiful issue (the third video down on the people.com link)? Sure, the Duggar girls are lovely enough, but considering how they blather on about modesty and godliness, how do they justify being idolized in a beauty editorial?

Because dollars?

In the magazine, which I purchased :pink-shock: , it was titled Duggar makeover or something similar. But the only one who looked even remotely different was J'chelle because hair. I mean, the girls really just looked the same.

Cat poop. We talked about cat poop.

KBcwdj5.jpg

Gah I feel so weird when I see Is. Like I shouldn't be seeing him after such a dramatic birth. Also because he can't smile yet, I feel like he's really unhappy to have been born. Is that weird :pink-shock:

In the magazine, which I purchased :pink-shock: , it was titled Duggar makeover or something similar. But the only one who looked even remotely different was J'chelle because hair. I mean, the girls really just looked the same.

Michelle's hair was ten times better. All their makeup looked more natural, too.

Gah I feel so weird when I see Is. Like I shouldn't be seeing him after such a dramatic birth. Also because he can't smile yet, I feel like he's really unhappy to have been born. Is that weird :pink-shock:

Yes, maybe a little.

I don't know where you guys find this stuff but that is pretty fantastic right there.

I just grabbed a pic off the top of Pickles & Hairspray :D

If you cut out the shelf bra, you can pull the tank top up higher, therefore covering any possible cleavage.

that's...something, alright

Cat poop. We talked about cat poop.

Oh, god. I had to skip that part. I read 624524861 other comments and pages, but I just couldn't do that part.

I hear ya. And his head is so stinking round--he wasn't anywhere near the birth canal, ever. Come on.

I showed my mom the people magazine article about the Duggar makeovers

and she thought Michelle was an older sister

I showed my mom the people magazine article about the Duggar makeovers

and she thought Michelle was an older sister

She DID look like a sister! Maybe some airbrushing involved but she looked damn good. That woman does NOT look her age and she looks pretty great with no makeup. Maybe having eleventy kids is the youth serum we are all, supposedly, searching for. Alas! I only had three. No wonder I look so fucking old. :(

She DID look like a sister! Maybe some airbrushing involved but she looked damn good. That woman does NOT look her age and she looks pretty great with no makeup. Maybe having eleventy kids is the youth serum we are all, supposedly, searching for. Alas! I only had three. No wonder I look so fucking old. :(

no you don't :D

Michelle-Duggar-so-excited-for-daughters-Jill-and-Jessa.jpg

Archived