IGNORED

Derick, Jill, and Izzie

Coconut Flan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, but memorizing how to spell words does not foster critical thinking. I know some very well educated young people Who were homeschooled but they didn't spend their time that way.

Touche. When I had cable I would watch the spelling be on ESPN2, iirc, and the commentators would rattle off what sounded like very impressive homeschool resumes, but that was before I found FJ. :D

Was that Michelle looking at Izzy and Jill? :shock:

:cracking-up:

I'm guessing it's from the Japan trip and appearance on Japanese television, but I haven't seen that episode.

Maybe Iddy will be joining the ranks of us college educated (ex) fundies?

Anyone notice Derek now has braces? He's drunk the Duggar "countenance kool-aid"!

Add me to the list of people who has never heard of it. I don't think it happened to me. If it does, is it permanent??

Though before having a baby, I also have no clue that it was possible for your hands and feet to get permanently bigger. Mine did. It sucks.

My mom said she gained a shoe size (permanently) while she was pregnant with me. I'm also the reason she can't take off her rings.

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
and did you notice that they took Derek to "Dillard Medical Center"

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
I DID! And then he DIED. COINCIDENCE? I think NOT!! :penguin-no:

Should a young child be holding a newborn? The germ potential...

So if you had a baby, you wouldn't let an older sibling (which is basically what these kids are to Izzy) hold the baby very carefully while you've overseeing it? Yes, children carry lots of germs and measures should be taken to protect the baby, but once they've washed their hands and are in a safe place, you do want the children to bond...

So if you had a baby, you wouldn't let an older sibling (which is basically what these kids are to Izzy) hold the baby very carefully while you've overseeing it? Yes, children carry lots of germs and measures should be taken to protect the baby, but once they've washed their hands and are in a safe place, you do want the children to bond...

I just assumed that hospital protocol wouldn't permit it. Maybe things have changed since I was a kid. Anyone else who is middle-aged remember not being allowed in certain areas of hospitals (including maternity) if you were under a certain age?

Jill Dillard on her dream role model for baby Dilly:

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20918011,00.html

I expected her dream role model to be Jesus. Really, I did.

Instead it's her siblings, because of their character qualities and the bad things that have been "trained out of" them.

I prefer Jesus. He was real and he kept it real. The Duggars are living in a fantasy world within a reality show.

I expected her dream role model to be Jesus. Really, I did.

Instead it's her siblings, because of their character qualities and the bad things that have been "trained out of" them.

I prefer Jesus. He was real and he kept it real. The Duggars are living in a fantasy world within a reality show.

They really aren't very good Christians.

Can I come to your lady too? I had an amazing brow waxer in my old city, now my brows are a mess

I do my own brows. I've actually had a few people ask if I can do their brows too. One friend came crying to me after a brow appointment went horribly awry. I fixed her all up. :) The only time I got them done by someone else they were just :ew: :ew: :ew: but i'm picky and cheap as shit, so that's probably why I like doing them myself.

I do my own brows. I've actually had a few people ask if I can do their brows too. One friend came crying to me after a brow appointment went horribly awry. I fixed her all up. :) The only time I got them done by someone else they were just :ew: :ew: :ew: but i'm picky and cheap as shit, so that's probably why I like doing them myself.

are you in the bay area

my friend wants to know :shifty-kitty:

My mom said she gained a shoe size (permanently) while she was pregnant with me. I'm also the reason she can't take off her rings.

I haven't worn my wedding ring since the end of my pregnancy. My son is 19 months old. I am not going to bother resizing it until I am done having kids. I currently wear a cheap imitation of my real ring. Ha! And a lot of my old shoes no longer fit. So sad.

So Jill's role models for little Dizzy are her siblings....except for those little ones who're still having bad qualities trained out of them.

Pearling perhaps?

are you in the bay area

my friend wants to know :shifty-kitty:

No. :/ I actually lived there this January. In Sunset. It was THE best. I will be back eventually...

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
I DID! And then he DIED. COINCIDENCE? I think NOT!! :penguin-no:

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
and he died from a wound that he was brilliant in -

fzpmge08fpehmyzrxhzz.jpg

did Jill really say that

Who are these extra children?

Who are these extra children?

I'm so used to seeing giant clumps of Duggar children that I didn't even notice there were extras omg...

Aw, Joy, ilu

How does cutting up tank tops with shelf bras in them help with modesty? :think:

Jessa can get 10 outfits for the price of one at second hand stores

Michelle loves bling but can't wear it as much as she wants because her hands are always in dishwater

J'slaves including Jessa still claim to share clothes from the giant closet

kill me

Aw, Joy, ilu

How does cutting up tank tops with shelf bras in them help with modesty? :think:

Jessa can get 10 outfits for the price of one at second hand stores

Michelle loves bling but can't wear it as much as she wants because her hands are always in dishwater

J'slaves including Jessa still claim to share clothes from the giant closet

kill me

those shelf bras are not modest - their bras

:cracking-up:

im watching the honeymoon :D its on

Does Jinger have a mustache or is that just a shadow from her lip or something?

I am guessing they cut the shelf bra out of the shirt and then add it to the top or something? I'm not exactly sure what they are talking about with that.

How would a built in bra eliminate the low scoop of a Tank top?

That is the question of the hour. Enquiring minds want to know!

Archived