IGNORED

Michaela and Brandon Are Engaged!

frugalitymom

From Michael's insta:

brandon_michael_jn15 It's hard to believe we are only one month away from our wedding!! We are so excited! For all of you that have asked and patiently waited here is our wedding party. ï¸ The brides maids are Kelly Bates, Jana Duggar, Erin Paine, Angie Keilen, Tori Bates, Becky Keilen, Alyssa Webster, Christy Keilen. The groomsmen are Nate Paine, Brent Keilen, Craig Keilen, Andy Warner, Lawson Bates, Gabe Cleator, Trace Bates, Kelly Dornink. #BatesKeilenWedding #Soinlove #onemoremonth #wedingparty

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine an exception could be made since the Bates are local fundie royalty and Gil is on the IBLP BoD. But with all the horrific Duggar drama, maybe not.

Is it confirmed that he is staying with the Bates and not in a dorm?

Not that I'm aware of. I was speaking hypothetically.

• 2 weeks later...

Ask and you shall receive.

instagram.com/brandon_michael_jn15/

brandonlovesmichaela.com

Say what you will want to about them, but they will have good looking kids.

What did i received? I could not understand your post here. Will you please brief a bit?

What did i received? I could not understand your post here. Will you please brief a bit?

These are the links to Brandon's instagram account and their website, so you can look at the pictures

• 2 weeks later...

Yikes that website!

Michael HOW on earth did you see yourself as sinful?? All you've ever done is help your parents with child rearing!!!

Archived