IGNORED

Lina Is Back!

longskirts

"If there is any topic that gets me worked up it is feminism. It is because of feminism that women can read this list on how to be a good wife and laugh out loud, ridiculing each point."

There. Fixed it.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like a 2for1 at least. We need !!!!Jessica!!!!ofTheCHAD (or Latisha as she likes to call herself) back.

Did she really call herself Latisha?! I've been wondering where that nickname came from. I think she'll be back eventually. Fundies can never stay away from showing the world how much better they are than everyone else.

Did she really call herself Latisha?! I've been wondering where that nickname came from. I think she'll be back eventually. Fundies can never stay away from showing the world how much better they are than everyone else.

She came onto the Yuku boards as Latisha, shat on the rug and left.

(sorry yuku search function isn't working)

Aw, really?! I totally missed that, I'm so disappointed now...

Wasn't there an email to someone, too? (my memory says it was treemom, but I could be wrong about that)

No, actually a person we believe to be Jessica posted a really nasty comment on my blog, about how ugly I am inside and out, just like a tree. And that my poor husband and children are mistreated by me. On a blog where I really don't insult people, on a blog that had not been updated in a year and on post to my son on turning 10 years old.

She used the name latisha sawyers

Ps I didn't flounce, I got hacked and blew my domain up trying to fix it and haven't had a chance to redo it and cp from the swayback machine my posts.

No, actually a person we believe to be Jessica posted a really nasty comment on my blog, about how ugly I am inside and out, just like a tree. And that my poor husband and children are mistreated by me. On a blog where I really don't insult people, on a blog that had not been updated in a year and on post to my son on turning 10 years old.

She used the name latisha sawyers

My bad. I remembered the "Rhymes with effigy" line, but thought Latisha herself said it.

What an odd duck.

Latisha...NEVER GETS OLD TO ME.

I'm going home for Christmas (Idaho), and I'd love to take my family Christmas Caroling in Chad & Jessica's neighborhood! I could knock on their door, bust out a bitchin' rendition of O Holy Night, and just before we leave say "Merry Christmas Latisha, from Free Jinger"! But that would probably be considered stalking, so I'll refrain.

From Lina's blog (about how they are not touching each other until the wedding anymore!):

"It will be good practice for our future married life when we will refrain from physically touching each other 12 days out of every month," I added.

Why are they not touching for 12 days a month? Why 12? IDGI.

From Lina's blog (about how they are not touching each other until the wedding anymore!):

Why are they not touching for 12 days a month? Why 12? IDGI.

5 days bleeding and the days after of being unclean from having your period. But I thought it was 8 days after stopping your period?

5 days bleeding and the days after of being unclean from having your period. But I thought it was 8 days after stopping your period?

I think different communities have different standards so I'm sure Lina and Love will adopt the standards of the very strict orthodox Jewish community they will be joining any day now. :lol:

I think different communities have different standards so I'm sure Lina and Love will adopt the standards of the very strict orthodox Jewish community they will be joining any day now. :lol:

No kidding! And, 12 days out of each month? That's bucking fonkers. Not unexpected from them, but bucking fonkers none the less...

No kidding! And, 12 days out of each month? That's bucking fonkers. Not unexpected from them, but bucking fonkers none the less...

I may be wrong but it also helps to ensure that if she gets pregnant that it will be a boy. I can't remember where I read it but it does help get them closer to ovulation date than if they didn't follow that rule.

I may be wrong but it also helps to ensure that if she gets pregnant that it will be a boy. I can't remember where I read it but it does help get them closer to ovulation date than if they didn't follow that rule.

Yeah, I think part of the idea, whether they admit it or not, is to get pregnant as much as possible. Whether it results in more boys or not probably isn't a huge deal. I think some communities think you need at least one boy and one girl to fulfill the mitzvah to "be fruitful and multiply" but most think any two kids is ok.

Christmas indeed! I am so excited for the multitude of wedding posts we will get to read! The wedding is only a few months away! (because they can't refrain from touching one another too long!).

Merry Christmas, freejinger!!! :D

(yeah, just need jessica to make it a new year!)

What!? I am practically jumping for joy! She is getting married under a chuppah? Wow, I am still really confused. I am genuinely interested in how one can combine Christianity and Judaism and have it make sense. Doesn't she believe that Jesus fulfilled certain laws?

What!? I am practically jumping for joy! She is getting married under a chuppah? Wow, I am still really confused. I am genuinely interested in how one can combine Christianity and Judaism and have it make sense. Doesn't she believe that Jesus fulfilled certain laws?

No. And not all Christians believe this is what was meant. They just aren't under the requirements as Gentiles.

Eh, smack it into Google reader, that should let you not have to check the blog each day.

Who's marrying them? Anyone think they can wrangle an invite and tell us all about it?

Archived