IGNORED

Lina Is Back!

longskirts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like most fundies, she loves the attention and just can't stay away from blogging. I guess it is no fun being a fake Jew if you can't brag about it to the world.

Guest Anonymous

I owe a friend $5. My bet was that she'd never come back.

Now come to think of it, how much you guys wanna bet she's back so she can post obsessive nitty gritty annoying wedding details?

Lina says the wedding is "right around the corner".

Anthony found an apartment in Texas and lives close.

They still want to be Orthodox Jewish (while still believing in Jesus, fyi).

:/

Does anyone else think she just wants an audience for all her wedding posts?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll spend the hurricane catching up on her posts!

Guest Anonymous
Lina says the wedding is "right around the corner".

Anthony found an apartment in Texas and lives close.

They still want to be Orthodox Jewish (while still believing in Jesus, fyi).

:/

Does anyone else think she just wants an audience for all her wedding posts?

That's my theory, and when they're married, she'll pull a Meredith.

Arrggh - 'The Good Housewife' post (June 28)!!! :roll: asetapartlife.blogspot.com/2011/06/good-housewife.html

Still the same old Lina. I can't understand how women (particularly those who haven't grown up in fundie-ism, like Lina) can believe that they were literally created to be personal servants to men. And those Scripture verses do NOT 'back up each point', Lina.

Personally, I'm hoping for a guest post by Taliban Tony! Just think of all the wisdom that manly man has to share!

But I thought she said she would NEVER open her blog again....NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!! :lol:

Too bad I've already lost interest in the marvelous adventures of Lina and Love.

I was never interested in the adventures of Lina and Love, but I did follow the insane Taliban Tony thread at the old board... and I can't believe Lina is actually going through with marrying this loser.

Damn...I read.

"If there is any topic that gets me worked up it is feminism. It is because of feminism that women can read this list on how to be a good wife and laugh out loud, ridiculing each point."

Cause things would be much better if women were illiterate baby makers that didn't dare laugh out loud or ridicule such ridiculous rubbish.

I don't get it - how can she "practice Judaism" and be Christians at the same time? Did she ever go through a formal conversion to Judaism? What happened?

ahahahaha! Yes, we will get wedding gloating, no doubt followed up by a lecture of the dangers of looking for a spouse on the Internet, like Meredith. "Don't try this at home, kids!"

I see that "Azariah" is also a contributor, I think that is Anthony. I wish he would post, Lina is pretty boring.

I don't get it - how can she "practice Judaism" and be Christians at the same time? Did she ever go through a formal conversion to Judaism? What happened?

She and Anthony are just playacting at Judaism. It's both offensive and hilarious.

This may be sad, but I'm glad Lina's back. Her fundie flounce and complete disappearance had me actually kind of worried about her. Granted, it's too bad she's still with Taliban Tony, but it's good to know she's still safe and sound.

But where has the post mentioning FJ gone??!!

Maybe changed to this?

How long shall the wicked - O Hashem - how long shall the wicked exult?

They speak freely, they utter malicious falsehood, they glorify themselves, all workers of iniquity.

:mrgreen:

I'd like a 2for1 at least. We need !!!!Jessica!!!!ofTheCHAD (or Latisha as she likes to call herself) back.

Latisha...NEVER GETS OLD TO ME.

I am glad Lina is back -- For some reason I have some maternal feelings towards her. (Which is why I should NEVER have children)

I am just catching up but this part is scary to me:

"Anthony, my righteous husband-to-be, was the one who brought this topic up first. His desire to do Hashem's will, no matter how hard the circumstances, inspires me. I'm the one who usually comes up with all sorts of rationalizations and justifications for why we shouldn't progress forward, especially if it involves a sacrifice on our part. Baruch Hashem, the Almighty paired me with a man who challenges me to always strive to do better and to do it for the right reasons." From Aug 24 post, emphasis mine.

So her better judgment is sometimes telling her "no" or "stop, don't move forward" but she is following his direction. Someone should send her The Gift of Fear Baruch my ass.

AUGH!! she says things might be weird to those "outside our faith." EVERYONE is outside their faith except the two of them. OMG Merry Christmas indeed! yay!

omg omg omg

I hope Taliban Tony comes back to the boards! I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

Archived