IGNORED

What Would You Name Them?

FJismyheadship

I just added a comment to today's post about when to "pick" potatoes :wink-kitty:

I presume it's a parody but if not :mouse-shock: :popcorn2:

I saw that and wondered if it was an FJer! I laughed out loud.

Did you know Google is evil?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that and wondered if it was an FJer! I laughed out loud.

Did you know Google is evil?

Actually, I'm with her on that; Google IS evil. Of course, I'm still too lazy to bother to use a different search engine... :roll: :lol:

The one and only fundie family I know actually only have 4 kids. I know they had a hard time conceiving. I bet God was most displeased. :naughty: There names are Benjamin, Sarah, Micah and Annalee. Maybe that could give you ideas.

Hmmm. I know what I wouldn't name them more than what I would. No Michael. (At work the other day I set up 9 projects, 7 of them were owned by Michael's. I have nothing against the name, it's just too fucking...everywhere).

I like what I call basic names ...some are 'biblical' but that's not why I like them. I just like how they sound. For boys, Noah, Luke, Aaron. For girls, Cora, Elise, Miranda.

But, I am far from fundie and have no kids and won't have any so it's all irrelevant. Except for my cousin who had a boy and no clue what to name him til I told her my favorites and now my godson is named Noah Aaron.

I'd probably use old testament names: Isaac, Joseph, Sarah, Esther.

My stepdaughter is a Faith, but I'm still not sure why she was named that. My other step kids were named after family members.

I'd name my first fundie child, who would be a boy of course, Steven Maxwell as there can be no greater name in fundie-dom. Then I'd have boy twins, they would be called Titus 1 and Titus 2.

I wouldn't bother naming the girls I'd just look and point.

I'd name my first fundie child, who would be a boy of course, Steven Maxwell as there can be no greater name in fundie-dom. Then I'd have boy twins, they would be called Titus 1 and Titus 2.

:lol:

You could assign them whistles to respond to.

[bBvideo 560,340:2cq9kklr]

[/bBvideo]

You could assign them whistles to respond to.

[bBvideo 560,340:2d6cboz5]

[/bBvideo]

What a good idea, I wouldn't even have to be in the same room!

Archived