IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell is MARRIED!!!

anjulibai

This is my first post. Long time reader but have been waiting for approval since Saturday night to say:

I FOUND HER! I am fairly certain anyway.

Now tell me what I can post here without violating anything.

I'm on tenterhooks!!!!! You may have made FM history.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on tenterhooks!!!!! You may have made FM history.

I love the possibility of being infamous. :twisted:

If I'm right, her name really is Elissa. She has zero online presence so this, to toot my own horn, took some serious sleuthing.

I'm linking the public PDF on which I found a photo of her. It's on page 4; take a gander and decide for yourselves: http://www2.ca.uky.edu/agpsd/pdfs/Scott%20county.pdf.

Well, I tried. I left a comment under another name asking (politely!) where she is from. The comment is there but they erased everything other than "Congratulations!" Okay. I don't see what's wrong about asking that. They are so freaking weird!!!

She is a secret, and you shall not be told, nor shall you be allowed to ask!!!! Assholes.

If I'm right, her name really is Elissa. She has zero online presence so this, to toot my own horn, took some serious sleuthing.

I'm linking the public PDF on which I found a photo of her. It's on page 4; take a gander and decide for yourselves: http://www2.ca.uky.edu/agpsd/pdfs/Scott%20county.pdf.

Yeah, that definitely looks like her! Right location, right last name, too. I think we have a winner! :)

So the fanatical furby has wed. Elissa's very pretty. I hope keeping the wedding on the down-low was okay with her but I somehow doubt she had much of a say in it. You know Stevie, it looks really bad for your "ministry" when you have to shop for brides who originate from another country. Really bad. You might want to think about why you're scaring the American fundies off.

She quilts, she has a sister (?) named Stacy! Excellent find!

They live in Georgetown in a house less than 10 miles from the church where they were married. Father is Bruce, mother is Angela.

She also won a 4H award for a red wool coat (does Steve allow red?) in 2010: http://4-h.ca.uky.edu/state_fair

ETA she can't be older than 23 because you age out of 4H at 18. Depending on her birthday I'm granting she could be up to 23.

[spoil][/spoil]

They live in Georgetown in a house less than 10 miles from the church where they were married. Father is Bruce, mother is Angela.

She also won a 4H award for a red wool coat (does Steve allow red?) in 2010: http://4-h.ca.uky.edu/state_fair

ETA she can't be older than 23 because you age out of 4H at 18. Depending on her birthday I'm granting she could be up to 23.

I hope she doesn't expect to be able to keep that coat. That color is obviously only worn by hussies and it will not be allowed anywhere near the compound.

DAMMIT! I had her name too but was waiting on permission from the mods. But I got it through different means and had nothing to link to. Curse you, Kylolo and by that I mean GOOD JOB!!!

Awesome! How in the world did you find it ( if you care to share ) :)

Well done, Kylolo!

She looks younger in the quilting picture than in the wedding and engagement photos.

ETA: whoops! Just realized the quilting picture was taken in 2008 so I guess it makes sense that she looks younger!

It also appears she is NOT wearing two shirts like a pure maiden should in that 2008 picture.

I hope she doesn't expect to be able to keep that coat. That color is obviously only worn by hussies and it will not be allowed anywhere near the compound.

I have not seen the gift registry but posters on here we're saying there were a lot of red items registered for.

Joe is probably too excited to care at this point!

Okay, I'm glad I wasn't going insane! She really looked early-mid 20s to me.

When I first saw her picture, I also thought she was of eastern European or Jewish heritage. I could see Hispanic after people suggested it, though. Hopefully we can find out more soon.

4H

Stevie doesn't allow such nonsense... :snooty: He also doesn't allow competition.

I don't get why people think she is from another country. To me, she looks Italian. I know lots of people who look like her who were born here. :confusion-shrug:

I'm just afraid Joe wanted to get laidfind a wife so badly he wasn't thinking clearly.

I am seriously impressed by your sleuthing skills! I've been working on this ever since the news broke, and haven't been able to find a thing. Pretty please, share your search strategy? (Begged the librarian...) :worship:

If her parents are Bruce & Angela Frost, it appears Angela has a brother Robert Presuto who is the superintendent of the board of education in Secaucus NJ.

It appears her mom came from an Italian Catholic family from NY.

Her Uncle Robert posted a genealogy page

presuto.net/genealogy-2/

includes a picture of Angela's in high school

presuto.net/genealogy/presuto/Angehs.jpg

A picture of her mom as child (are those beer cans in the front of the pic?)

presuto.net/genealogy/presuto/dad_uncls_joe_lou_beer.jpg

It also has a picture of the grandkids(not sure when it was taken, anyone spot Elissa or it could have been taken too long ago?) lots of Nike!

presuto.net/genealogy/presuto/all_grandkids.jpg

Awesome! How in the world did you find it ( if you care to share ) :)

After the fruitless basic google searches, I started searching her first name only with towns in the area. The church is halfway between Georgetown and Frankfort (I'm from the area, I know exactly where it is) so I googled both of those and then the counties.

I started adding terms like homeschool and other things, no dice. Then I remembered some pretty fundie SBC families I know were involved in 4H and hit the jackpot.

After that it was easy. I searched county property records to find people with that last name in the county and google confirmed which names went together.

So, this is her dad, an educated man:

linkedin.com/pub/bruce-frost/72/140/a9

One of the search engines said her mother lived in Staten Island, NY before so she could be Italian, hence the bit of an ethnic look.

Dafuq? At all of this.

Hmm. Her family seems to associate with heathens. 4H? I don't know if this is going to work out. For her sake, I hope she really enjoys waking up at 5 AM and exercising in long skirts.

ETA: Joseph looks so derpy in the engagement pics.

This might be the most amazing thing I have seen on here! :happy-cheerleaderkid::happy-cheerleaderkid::happy-cheerleaderkid:

I'm very curious about how you did it. Well done!!

Dafuq? At all of this.

Hmm. Her family seems to associate with heathens. 4H? I don't know if this is going to work out. For her sake, I hope she really enjoys waking up at 5 AM and exercising in long skirts.

I would love to know the real story of how their courtship/marriage came about. Not just the condensed version they'll put on their blog.

Archived