IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell is MARRIED!!!

anjulibai

Oh dear. My husband is 11 years younger so I guess I am going to hell.

My first thought on reading this stunning news is when and how will Elissa clash with her father-in-law and will Joseph step in to protect her. I have no doubt at all that Steve will try to control his daughter in law just like he controls all of his other children and the question in my mind is Elissa strong enough to stand up to him? Will he make "suggestions" as to what she should cook or what she should wear or how many hours of Bible study are required per day? Will he pose her like a Maxwell child for blog photos? Will he require her to hike up mountains in a skirt? I truly, truly hope that she had some clue of what life in Maxhell will be like before she agreed to Joseph's proposal-- if not, the learning curve is going to be painful.

She will most definitely be required to hike in a long skirt. No doubt about it.

I can see Joseph getting mad if Steve tried to dictate what he and his new bride do. But I don't see him standing up to Steve. He's Steve 2.0, all in for this kind if lifestyle.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with the maxwell men being creepyEXCEPT John (sigh) and Jesse. There I see real hope for humanity and leaving maxhell behind seriously once john is married and living in poor gigis house I see real changes there....and he is next in the lineup. Could be court in now.... Obviously no one will know until wedding posts are published these days :oops:

Page 9 and no one found out her last name yet??? You guys are slipping in your fj detective skills. Step it up. I want to know who she is. lol

I tried, but nothing.

Give it a few days. Then go to the local newspaper where they got married and check where the list births, marriage licenses, and divorces.

While on a walk, I realized what's off about Joseph. He looks like he is permanently doing the PeterBrady "pork chops and applesauce" thing with his mouth. :P

I step away from FJ for a day and look what I missed! Gah!

Well, I kind of wondered what the thunder and lightening happening in my neck of the woods was all about last night. Who knew it was Joseph losing his virginity 2000 miles away.

She's cute. I don't like the stuffing in her dress, but it's not as bad as some I've seen. I'm sure Sarah was once again always a bridesmaid, never a bride. I guess she'll move onto the compound in the beige house that Elizabeth narrowly missed.

I hope the best for her. She's going to need it. Melanie got away with setting some of her own rules because she married Nathan early in the game, but Christopher had to find someone who would play along, and I wonder where this girl will rank on her behavior? I hope someone told her about Elizabeth. They wouldn't try to keep that from her, would they? If I were her, the first thing I'd do is insist on changing the beige that belonged in a different relationship.

Does she know she's not getting all of Joseph's heart? Just the bits left over after Elizabeth Munck took her share.

Page 9 and no one found out her last name yet??? You guys are slipping in your fj detective skills. Step it up. I want to know who she is. lol

According to the registry, it starts with "Fr".

Also anyone notice how tiny the new mystery maxwell is? Steve approved waistline there. Not like my ample womanlies i :lol: d fling at john

To be fair, Anna Marie is no skinny minnie. She's not fat, but she's not tiny either; "all the right junk in all the right places", as it were.

To be fair, Anna Marie is no skinny minnie. She's not fat, but she's not tiny either; "all the right junk in all the right places", as it were.

It's hard to tell what Anna's body looks like under that mumu she wears. But yes, no denying she's not a size 0.

Yeah, there's something about Joseph's face. I'm not sure what, but he gives me the creeps. Steve's face does too. I can't say the same about the rest of the Maxwell men, but definitely those two.

Joseph looks exactly like someone used Anna's face as the background for a Wooly Willy toy and then moved the magnetic shavings into a Mephistophelian beard and moustache. Creeps.me.out.

I live about 45 minutes from Frankfort, KY. If I had a day to burn from work I would drive up there to the county clerk's office to get the details.

Joseph looks exactly like someone used Anna's face as the background for a Wooly Willy toy and then moved the magnetic shavings into a Mephistophelian beard and moustache. Creeps.me.out.

Do you mean Mary? The reason I find Joe so creepy looking is because I think he looks like Mary with a beard and bulging eyes. Shiver. I couldn't believe the person on the first page that said she thinks he's hot. Gross. John is the only hot one in that family.

I'm trying, but not having any luck yet.

Maybe the Fr stands for Frankfort and it's throwing us off.

Do you mean Mary? The reason I find Joe so creepy looking is because I think he looks like Mary with a beard and bulging eyes. Shiver. I couldn't believe the person on the first page that said she thinks he's hot. Gross. John is the only hot one in that family.

Personally, I think Joseph and Reversal Anna look like twins. They have the same facial features and the same unfortunate gummy smile.

While on a walk, I realized what's off about Joseph. He looks like he is permanently doing the PeterBrady "pork chops and applesauce" thing with his mouth. :P

i had to look that up :lol: it's about peter trying to change his personality by taking on another person's personality. Kind of fitting, since Steve seems to want to make his kids into his own image...

[bBvideo 560,340:1v4fwlh5]

[/bBvideo]

Personally, I think Joseph and Reversal Anna look like twins. They have the same facial features and the same unfortunate gummy smile.

Perspective is cool, isn't it? That's exactly how I feel about him and Mary :-)

Yeah, me too. Except Joseph's face is somehow even more cherubic and feminine. I agree with Babycakes that it gives me the shivers. And yeah, John is by far the only guy worth looking at in that family.

Maybe the Fr stands for Frankfort and it's throwing us off.

I have tried so many combos and I could not find anything.

Its possible they maxwellified her name too and she isn't really "Elissa" either.

Archived