IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell is MARRIED!!!

anjulibai

It does appear that her native language is spanish, based on her wording and punctuation in a comment she made on Sarah's birthday post.

In case Stevie now deletes it:

Elissa says:

January 20, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Happy Birthday, Sarah.

Hope you had a super day.

¿Of what flavor was cheesecake? ;)

You are a great example to all.

May God bless you always

>>>>

Thank you. It was vanilla. Some topped theirs with caramel and others with chocolate.

Blessings

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It does appear that her native language is spanish, based on her wording and punctuation in a comment she made on Sarah's birthday post.

In case Stevie now deletes it:

Elissa says:

January 20, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Happy Birthday, Sarah.

Hope you had a super day.

¿Of what flavor was cheesecake? ;)

You are a great example to all.

May God bless you always

>>>>

Thank you. It was vanilla. Some topped theirs with caramel and others with chocolate.

Blessings

Wow, an actual reply with more than a couple of words.

Vanilla cheesecake?

Maybe she's manufactured! ;)

[bBvideo 560,340:2z9wcy6y]

[/bBvideo]

oh i love that book, didn't realize there was another movie made before the 2004 one, which was disappointing. :lol:

I wonder if Elissa's family spent anytime in Kansas like NR Anna's family did.

If they did, I hope that they weren't forced into a cabinet cleaning party like the Hamilton family seemed to be.

titus2.com/2010/07/11/what-a-visit/

Ummm....this post isn't there anymore. It took me straight to the main page, so I clicked on their blog and went through the 7/10 posts. Nothing of that nature exists. Did Steve 'seriously' scrub it already? I swear he does things like this for no valid reason. Maybe if we post links to every Maxwell post ever, he'll just shut down the whole blog. :lol:

/Deck the halls with death and dusters,

fa la la la la la la la la

'tis the season, fuck Free Jinger,

fa la la la la la la la la.

Don we now our beige apparel,

Troll the heathens with our blog posts,

fa la la la la la la la la...

Ummm....this post isn't there anymore. It took me straight to the main page, so I clicked on their blog and went through the 7/10 posts. Nothing of that nature exists. Did Steve 'seriously' scrub it already? I swear he does things like this for no valid reason. Maybe if we post links to every Maxwell post ever, he'll just shut down the whole blog. :lol:

/Deck the halls with death and dusters,

'tis the season, fuck Free Jinger,

fa la la la la la la la la.

Don we now our beige apparel,

Troll the heathens with our blog posts,

fa la la la la la la la la...

The post is still there. Scroll down a bit here: blog.titus2.com/2010/07/page/2/

Well I'm shocked, but I really shouldn't be. He was hours away from a marriage last time, has a house all ready that he has to look at every day and be reminded of what was supposed to be, if they didn't marry him off soon it was going to be hard to keep him controlled. I won't be surprised if they keep all the courtships and marriages secret until it is a done deal after his first failed engagement. Steve can't control the woman during the courtship period to make sure that she won't run, so it is best to keep her out of the public eye until he can control her.

I haven't caught up on this thread yet, but I've been thinking about this since the news broke early yesterday morning (for me). I've been trying to articulate what bothers me about this and I still don't think I have it quite right, but I'm going to give it a shot.

If you are so worried about an engagement breaking that you have to hide it so you can essentially trap the woman because you can't let her find out the truth (as presented by the internet), you are ABSOLUTELY doing something wrong somewhere.

If a woman is going to break off the engagement because of things she reads on the internet and then maybe asks you about or whatever (I'm not really too sure what happened with Elizabeth Munck because I don't follow the Maxwell's all that closely the majority of the time), then she's probably not the right fit for you and it's BETTER to find that out BEFORE the marriage takes place. Particularly in a culture that essentially prohibits divorce.

So this new girl (and her family) that has been sheltered from all this stuff may turn out NOT to be a good fit, but it's too late. This could lead to tears down the road.

Regardless, I stand by my first statement. If you have to hide stuff from a potential spouse and keep it quiet when you blare the rest of your life to the world on your blog because you are in fear of her running off when she learns "the truth" about you, you are doing something horribly, horribly wrong.

Do you know what in find REALLY creepy...other than creepy Joe.. Is that after the munck thing and he had his house and he was so close to touching a woman' that he went out and stalked for a wife. You know? Like you shop for a dress because you've got a event to go to---just creepy. Sitting home preparing to find her not to fall in love I think but rather to find the woman that ticked the boxes and after the never touching kissing not even gettingbtonfirst base ANY appropriate woman's gonna get his heart going. Love? Lust more like! Only thing was he would base that feeling on God putting her on his heart.

hello Steve. Where did you get her? :nenner:

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I believe they probably met at their Kentucky conference last September. Sarah did say it's been a year since their "relationship" started. Here's a pic from that conference, the girl in the background looks like she could be Elissa (the nose, the somewhat poofy hair).

post-963-14451999393441_thumb.jpg

Do you know what in find REALLY creepy...other than creepy Joe.. Is that after the munck thing and he had his house and he was so close to touching a woman' that he went out and stalked for a wife. You know? Like you shop for a dress because you've got a event to go to---just creepy. Sitting home preparing to find her not to fall in love I think but rather to find the woman that ticked the boxes and after the never touching kissing not even gettingbtonfirst base ANY appropriate woman's gonna get his heart going. Love? Lust more like! Only thing was he would base that feeling on God putting her on his heart.

hello Steve. Where did you get her? :nenner:

oh i can't help it that made me think of this: :twisted:

i guess when you take developed love and friendship out of the picture any decent wife or hubs will do... but i hope it's not like that for them. What a sad existence.

[bBvideo 560,340:36kv9oqu]

[/bBvideo]

The post is still there. Scroll down a bit here: blog.titus2.com/2010/07/page/2/

Thanks! I missed it somehow.

The fact that the Hamilton family didn't run screaming after the cleaning party says a lot. A LOT. I wonder if the Maxwells try to bore the families of potential mates to death in order to weed out the "ungodly" ones? Anyone who doesn't like polishing cabinets or who drinks Pepsi too much has gotta go.

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I believe they probably met at their Kentucky conference last September. Sarah did say it's been a year since their "relationship" started. Here's a pic from that conference, the girl in the background looks like she could be Elissa (the nose, the somewhat poofy hair).

Maybe, but Elissa has a, uhm...rather sizable derriere. Maybe it's just the angle of this photo, but this chick doesn't appear to have one. I agree that they probably met at the KY conference, though.

Anyone planning to spy at a maxhell conference -- just take a bag made from an old goodwill comforter (or any loud print) and fit right in! :lol:

post-10046-1445199939424_thumb.jpg

I haven't caught up on this thread yet, but I've been thinking about this since the news broke early yesterday morning (for me). I've been trying to articulate what bothers me about this and I still don't think I have it quite right, but I'm going to give it a shot.

If you are so worried about an engagement breaking that you have to hide it so you can essentially trap the woman because you can't let her find out the truth (as presented by the internet), you are ABSOLUTELY doing something wrong somewhere.

If a woman is going to break off the engagement because of things she reads on the internet and then maybe asks you about or whatever (I'm not really too sure what happened with Elizabeth Munck because I don't follow the Maxwell's all that closely the majority of the time), then she's probably not the right fit for you and it's BETTER to find that out BEFORE the marriage takes place. Particularly in a culture that essentially prohibits divorce.

So this new girl (and her family) that has been sheltered from all this stuff may turn out NOT to be a good fit, but it's too late. This could lead to tears down the road.

Regardless, I stand by my first statement. If you have to hide stuff from a potential spouse and keep it quiet when you blare the rest of your life to the world on your blog because you are in fear of her running off when she learns "the truth" about you, you are doing something horribly, horribly wrong.

I don't think it's about hiding stuff from a spouse. They want to keep us(FJ) away from any potential spouse. Some at FJ take credit for ending the Munck/Maxwell relationship. I don't know why everyone assumes that the Muncks didn't know anything about the Maxwells. They went to conferences hosted by the Maxwell and internet access. I think FJ scared the Muncks, but I bet there are other reasons the engagement was called off.

Anyone planning to spy at a maxhell conference -- just take a bag made from an old goodwill comforter (or any loud print) and fit right in! :lol:

[attachment=0]quilti.jpg[/attachment]

Those bags are really defrauding. They draw the eye to the side boob!

"I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for the two of us as a team for His glory."

red flag. She thinks they will be a team. Maxwells aren't team players. Joe is the boss, and she must follow....

I wonder where they found her, and how they kept it so quiet. Maybe they created a clone of some other random person and made her spend 10 years in a dungeon being brainwashed into wanting to marry Joe.

I wonder how many times they met before they got married? Maybe they only saw eachother once, and she spent no time with the family, just so she didn't realise that her life will be miserable beige death forever and ever and run away.

I don't think it's about hiding stuff from a spouse. They want to keep us(FJ) away from any potential spouse. Some at FJ take credit for ending the Munck/Maxwell relationship. I don't know why everyone assumes that the Muncks didn't know anything about the Maxwells. They went to conferences hosted by the Maxwell and internet access. I think FJ scared the Muncks, but I bet there are other reasons the engagement was called off.

I think it is also about hiding things from supporters. Steve has learned that even after he a approves a woman to be a Maxwell wife there is a chance she might run at the very last moment. Three failed courtships would sink their little business. I won't be surprised if from now on all courtships and weddings are kept hidden until after the vows have been made.

Maybe the engagement was called off because Steve is crazy as hell. Along with his kids.

I always thought that. Maybe something happened right before the wedding & she knew it was not for her.

I'm interested in how a Maxwell marriage works. Unlike other fundies Steve is still in control. So does the woman have to leave her whole life behind to join the Maxwell party train?

I think it is also about hiding things from supporters. Steve has learned that even after he a approves a woman to be a Maxwell wife there is a chance she might run at the very last moment. Three failed courtships would sink their little business. I won't be surprised if from now on all courtships and weddings are kept hidden until after the vows have been made.

Oh my gosh, what if they have already had a 3rd failed courtship, but just kept it hidden?! It's totally possible!

I'm interested in how a Maxwell marriage works. Unlike other fundies Steve is still in control. So does the woman have to leave her whole life behind to join the Maxwell party train?

I always wondered the same thing. Although Melanie's family lives close by. I'm not sure how much Anna Marie sees her family. I wonder if they met their newest grandchild.

Oh my gosh, what if they have already had a 3rd failed courtship, but just kept it hidden?! It's totally possible!

I would bet there have been a few "failures" or least failed attempts to court Poor Sarah. She is too pretty and too well know in their small circles not to have attracted a fella.

If we're going to play this game, why not just decide that the "Fr" stands for Freejinger?

Because we shorten to FJ not Fr...duh! I'm sure Steve reads here enough to know that by now ;)

Archived