IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell is MARRIED!!!

anjulibai

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So because im obbssessive I was

Looking back over the most recent what some may call a holiday photos to see if I could spot a hint of Elissa you know the edge of a spare skirt on the corner of the photo. A photo of the entire cult err family but taken by a what some might call a friend. But nothing. Then I thought of Joseph so close to his personal fourth of July. He WAS grinning dementally in those photos...but then he always smiles dementally. After a while I realised I as just spending time perving at john and his defrauding legs his hint of a taut stomach that rebellious hint of rebel in his eye.....sigh...soooo defrauding..deliciously defrauding..... :shock:

These two are Elissa's first cousins. They are the daughters of Elissa's mother's sister. Look at the people in the background. Frumpy can only mean one thing. lol facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=656762332275&set=a.519963842545.2023660.141400359&type=1&permPage=1

There is a strong family resemblance between Elissa and her cousin.

Elissa's aunt posted that photo on 9/7 - maybe it was taken at J&E's wedding? Based on the frumpsters in the background, it would seem so.

Yikes. A divorce lawyer!

The banner at the bottom of my page is for Amazon: "Ration Book Recipes: the History of Cooking Through the Ages."

I hope it's because I just downloaded "Nella Last's Peace" to Kindle and Google didn't connect to Maxwell-type food. :P

They have a "newly added" stop in Lebanon PA--wonder if anyone ELSE is courting? lol.... Now that they've learned how to use surprise to build blog traffic........

These two are Elissa's first cousins. They are the daughters of Elissa's mother's sister. Look at the people in the background. Frumpy can only mean one thing. lol facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=656762332275&set=a.519963842545.2023660.141400359&type=1&permPage=1

We are sure of this!?! She lives in my neck of the woods and her husband wrote a play called "An Evening of Naughty Thoughts" lol.

Oh wow, the what some might call a conference show will be in my area at the end of the month!! Should I go and see if the happy couple is there? I have plenty of long skirts in boring colors, but I'm pretty sure my headship won't want to go. But to see a Maxwell in the wild!

Edited for derpy reading.

Commenter "Kate B." is on a roll this morning - :lol:

Kate B. says:

September 9, 2014 at 12:30 am

My, my! You are such a busy family! I’ve been doing some traveling myself, visiting my family, but it doesn’t look like we’ll be in the same place at the same time. My two children are in their twenties now, so it’s been a few years since we’ve sat around the dining room table with the schoolbooks! It looks like you’re in that season of life now too. But I’ve found that I have much to share with the young homeschooling moms in my village. Yes, I do tell them about your family’s ministry!

Have a safe and blessed trip!!!

Has anyone checked if she has a pinterest page (before Steve makes her take it down)? For whatever reason, it's the one website I can't access from my work computer.

Oh wow, the what some might call a conference show will be in my area at the end of the month!! Should I go and see if the happy couple is there? I have plenty of long skirts in boring colors, but I'm pretty sure my headship won't want to go. But to see a Maxwell in the wild!

Edited for derpy reading.

Oh, Talitha -- please take one for the team! And take your camera!

They're near me this weekend and I may have found a friend tbh at wants to come and be my headship. I'll have to check their site but there is hope I'll be able to get in and get some info/sightings.

A new post is up, of the "friends" stage of the "relationship". But no details! :(

I hate his smile in that photo -- so smug. She looks genuinely happy. She looks like she might have a good sense of style (for a fundie) -- like Melanie. And she's got boobs!

I know we've determined she's of Italian heritage, but she also looks Jewish to me.

In a Georgetown Kentucky newspaper article from this year about her sister, Stacy Frost, winning the championship ribbon at the Kentucky State Fair, it really, really looks like her sister is wearing pants.

news-graphic.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/eedition/1/86/186326d6-4b93-557e-9600-5cb0525f9f38/503e8fdc77f9b.flash.swf

Also, apparently the program through which she worked on her sewing projects is run through a four year, public university, the University of Kentucky.

I hate his smile in that photo -- so smug. She looks genuinely happy. She looks like she might have a good sense of style (for a fundie) -- like Melanie. And she's got boobs!

I know we've determined she's of Italian heritage, but she also looks Jewish to me.

They started as "friends" 172 days ago. That's awful fast as it's less than 6 months. Friends, courtship, engagement, marriage..... How can you possibly know someone enough for marriage in that timeframe, especially living 9 hours apart!

A new post is up, of the "friends" stage of the "relationship". But no details! :(

They are going to string their sheeple along for weeks, feeding them tiny nuggets of precious "friendship" and "courtship" details, milking it for all it's worth - and for sure working the whole shebang into the business that is their roadshow. Reminds me of the olden days of broadcast TV soap operas, every breathless episode ending with a cliffhanger.

They are going to string their sheeple along for weeks, feeding them tiny nuggets of precious "friendship" and "courtship" details, milking it for all it's worth - and for sure working the whole shebang into the business that is their roadshow. Reminds me of the olden days of broadcast TV soap operas, every breathless episode ending with a cliffhanger.

Or when Uriah got swallowed up in Alberta.

Oh, and friends? Maxwells don't have friends.

They're near me this weekend and I may have found a friend tbh at wants to come and be my headship. I'll have to check their site but there is hope I'll be able to get in and get some info/sightings.

Talitha and Antimony,

Quick heads-up. If you go, the Maxwells ask that you register for conferences in advance these days, either by phone or email to the local hosts of the conference. They had a registration table where they checked off names and gave out name tags at the conference in NH last year. My dogs registered for the Inspire conference and Mr. P. and I merely represented them. :P

You might also not want to advertise which conference you plan to attend here, just report back afterwards if you go.

Hi, Steve! :greetings-wavingblue:

They started as "friends" 172 days ago. That's awful fast as it's less than 6 months. Friends, courtship, engagement, marriage..... How can you possibly know someone enough for marriage in that timeframe, especially living 9 hours apart!

That picture was during their "friends" stage, but not necessarily at the beginning of it. If that domain was grabbed six months ago, it's probably near the end of it.

My first reaction was Jewish too.

And now that everyone talked about him looking so much like Anna, I can see it too, lol. I still think the eyes are like Mary, though :-)

Archived